Michelle obama....just another rich bitch.

To Say meech is apolitical and without power is moronic.

I didn't say she was apolitical. Nor did I say she is without power. I said this subject is not political, therefore, should not be in the politics forum. Since when has the fashion accessories of a First Lady been considered 'politics'? I would understand it if it was a debate on a speech she'd made or whatever, but her fucking handbag? Seriously?

[/quote]

Thats why....she herself makes an issue of it often

As for costly bags, that one I don't get. But it's her money good for her![/QUOTE]

Actually, I think we taxpayers paid for them.

Are you saying Michelle Obama is not a political figure?

For the terminally stupid.... yes, that is what I am saying. She hold no elected office. She is the wife of the POTUS. And, her accessories are of no political significance. You sad, pathetic, whining little twit.

Take it up with CNN, you arrogant bitch.

She gave a speech today on bullying. They covered it in their politics section.

Did they mention her handbag? No. Fucking idiot.

I didn't say she was apolitical. Nor did I say she is without power. I said this subject is not political, therefore, should not be in the politics forum. Since when has the fashion accessories of a First Lady been considered 'politics'? I would understand it if it was a debate on a speech she'd made or whatever, but her fucking handbag? Seriously?

Pissed you aren't a mod, aren't you?

:)

For the terminally stupid.... yes, that is what I am saying. She hold no elected office. She is the wife of the POTUS. And, her accessories are of no political significance. You sad, pathetic, whining little twit.

Class-o-meter reading low....very low.

Nope, mildly embarrassed that you're a conservative though.

Oh the FUCKING HORROR!!!!!

A thread about a handbag in the Politics Forum!!!!!

The fucking Earth is going to be thrown off its axis!!!!!

My OCD is going to eat my liver if we don't fix this NOW!!!!!!!!

Thats why....she herself makes an issue of it often

As for costly bags, that one I don't get. But it's her money good for her
Actually, I think we taxpayers paid for them.

Perks of the job? Just damn

The rich get freebies and I shop sales .

But wait the poor get free phones, and I still shop sales...woe is me

Last edited:

I think she's a classless bitch too.

See?

We can find common ground after all!

BTW......you know Walker is about to sign that Bill, right?

It will be a Law before the day is over :)

Well, it has to do with her political stances vs her freaking hypocrisy. so I'm cool with it being in politics just like when she orders a special Chicargo pizza flown in by aeroplane leaving her carbon footprints in her three thousand dollar shoes all over creations. I'm certainly not going to get all :cuckoo: about it. :lol:

Nope, mildly embarrassed that you're a conservative though.

Jealousy doesn't become you, Cali.

I think she's a classless bitch too.

See?

We can find common ground after all!

BTW......you know Walker is about to sign that Bill, right?

It will be a Law before the day is over :)

Dropping even lower....with an extra nudge down for silly deflection.

She's the First Lady, dumbass.

Keep up, please.

We elected her? No. We elected her husband. Michelle's accessories are not of political import... to anyone but a fucking moron.

Oh, yea.... I can see why you think it's political.

Fucking moron.

She is, but her handbag isn't. Why I'll bet even some Republican women purchase that item.

I am rolling here!!!!

I mean, who would have thought that a thread about a purse would send CG into a fucking seizure?!?

This is comedy gold, I tell you!!!

GOLD Jerry, GOLD!!!!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

We elected her? No. We elected her husband. Michelle's accessories are not of political import... to anyone but a fucking moron.

Oh, yea.... I can see why you think it's political.

Fucking moron.

She is, but her handbag isn't. Why I'll bet even some Republican women purchase that item.

I don't know about Republicans but certainly conservatives don't consider their accessories to be of political importance.

Forum List

Back