Oh, Wah! "Heartbroken" Obama Eagerly Supports Biden on Account of Trump's Presidency

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX

Oh, yeah, right! Right after the Democrats paid $75 million of taxpayer money to hire Michelle "It's only a damn flag" Obama to run PBS, which just became Public Bad Show to lie about Republicans more than ever, especially President Trump. Will that take the MSM back to sanity? I doubt that very seriously.

And we thought the Impeachment was unfair. Well guess what. The ruthless Democrats are so willing to make the American taxpayer pay they're laughing all the way to financial bliss that the PBS will bring them as they shovel more lies than ever about Donald Trump.

Biden who got several billion from Ukraine, China and other nations who were "given" monetary incentives to support the
Democrat-To-Communism F.U. effort.

Bleh! :disbelief:

Last edited:
I read this morning they are trying to get Michelle to be part of his team.
"For the first time in my adult life, I am really proud of my country because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback”

Biden has received a boost from Obama’s endorsement in terms of fundraising. Let’s see how long it lasts. Obama has never been effective on the stump and his wife is half retarded. Endorsements are overrated and I don’t see either of the obamas making good surrogates for Biden.

Obama’s intelligent speech supporting Biden was very uplifting. A breath of fresh air compared to the nonsense that comes out of Trump’s mouth!
For example, Obama assured his audience that Biden would “surround himself with good people - experts, scientists, military officials, who actually know how to run the government.

The civilized Western World can’t wait for rationality to return to USA in 2021.

Obama’s intelligent speech supporting Biden was very uplifting. A breath of fresh air compared to the nonsense that comes out of Trump’s mouth!
For example, Obama assured his audience that Biden would “surround himself with good people - experts, scientists, military officials, who actually know how to run the government.

The civilized Western World can’t wait for rationality to return to USA in 2021.
Just get a retroactive abortion. Your only contribution to this planet will be fertilizer and your every breath is a misdemeanor theft of oxygen.

Imbecile.

Just get a retroactive abortion. Your only contribution to this planet will be fertilizer and your every breath is a misdemeanor theft of oxygen.

Imbecile.
Are you really Trump?
Or another cold-hearted Psychopath?

I read this morning they are trying to get Michelle to be part of his team.
"For the first time in my adult life, I am really proud of my country because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback”
All she feels good about is getting her mitts on $75 million dollars to finish off Trump what her criminal husband ordered illegally as President. They oughta put the pair of them in stocks in the middle of Madison Square Gardens with a sign saying "It's only a damn flag." Creeps!

Obama "is a black mascot of Wall Street oligarchs and a black puppet of corporate plutocrats", says black thinker Cornel West

Forum List

Back