Michelle Obama going on Colbert on Wed night but

Let me put it to you this way GMU....

I saw a news clip today of the Obamas standing nextg to a singer who was singing the National Anthem. WHereas the President and the First Lady put their hands over their hearts, the younger child did not. The President looked at his daughter with a "concerned" look and mumbled something....likely "put your hand over your heart" and she immediatly did so.

It got me thinking.

The right has that family so hell bent on doing everything prefect and to the liking of the right, they are unable to be human.

It is getting old for me.

I dont like his approach and I dont like his policies. I most ceretainly dont like his lack of leadership skills.

But give it a freaking rest already. Enough with the nitpicking.

You dont like my sentiments and you want to lash out at me, so be it. I can deal with it.

That peachy. Has nothing to do with Obama and Holder hiding behind press releases but whatever.

Even Rightwinger gets it....

I saw a news clip today of the Obamas standing nextg to a singer who was singing the National Anthem. WHereas the President and the First Lady put their hands over their hearts, the younger child did not. The President looked at his daughter with a "concerned" look and mumbled something....likely "put your hand over your heart" and she immediatly did so.

It got me thinking.

The right has that family so hell bent on doing everything prefect and to the liking of the right, they are unable to be human.

I dont like his approach and I dont like his policies. I most ceretainly dont like his lack of leadership skills.

You dont like my sentiments and you want to lash out at me, so be it. I can deal with it.

That peachy. Has nothing to do with Obama and Holder hiding behind press releases but whatever.

I get it. And I agree with you.

However, I did not feel bring Michelles "appearance" into the equation was necessary.

And an FYI.....RW was being sarcastic.

Obama and Holder are hiding under their desks from the media willing to ask real questions.

Don't get me wrong, Colbert is funny but really? The administration needs to thicken its skin and go on some real shows.

Michelle needs to? I don't think so. Barack is on news programs all the time and he's out there giving speeches, answering questions.

She's the first lady. Did you ever see Laura on news shows that carry any weight? No. Michelle is smart, funny and cute. She's a good ambassador for her husband's campaign.

And yes, she is very cute, I saw her talking to a group of the biggest losers and she looks beautiful.

It got me thinking.

However, I did not feel bring Michelles "appearance" into the equation was necessary.

I didn't, nor have I ever degraded the first lady. You're barking up the wrong tree.

Obama and Holder are hiding under their desks from the media willing to ask real questions.

Don't get me wrong, Colbert is funny but really? The administration needs to thicken its skin and go on some real shows.

Michelle needs to? I don't think so. Barack is on news programs all the time and he's out there giving speeches, answering questions.

She's the first lady. Did you ever see Laura on news shows that carry any weight? No. Michelle is smart, funny and cute. She's a good ambassador for her husband's campaign.

And yes, she is very cute, I saw her talking to a group of the biggest losers and she looks beautiful.

Sigh

I didn't, nor have I ever degraded the first lady. You're barking up the wrong tree.

my error. I should not have used the word appearance...I was not referring to "how she looks"...I was referring to her appearance on Colbert.

Come on people. This thread isn't about Michelle. The text body CLEARLY makes the point that it is about THE ADMINISTRATION not doing any serious interviews.

And for the record I will be watching the interview. Colbert is funny.

Why are there no funny conservative shows?

Oh, you tried and they all SUCK!

There were no funny nazis or soviets either.
Why is that you suppose?

There are funny conservative shows...

They just think they are being serious

Why are there no funny conservative shows?

Oh, you tried and they all SUCK!

There were no funny nazis or soviets either.
Why is that you suppose?

Welcome to the board. We've been short one troll for awhile now so you'll fit in perfectly.

Who's trolling?

Name me one funny conservative comedian.

this is no joke...it is truth...

When one tries to spoof a progressive, cries of racism, or "making fun of the poor" or "making fun of the elderly" is the result.

It is a no win situation.

Welcome to the board. We've been short one troll for awhile now so you'll fit in perfectly.

Who's trolling?

When one tries to spoof a progressive, cries of racism, or "making fun of the poor" or "making fun of the elderly" is the result.

Conservative comedians used to be very popular

They called them Minstrel Shows

Who's trolling?

Conservative comedians used to be very popular

They called them Minstrel Shows

Let's not get into the various forms of entertainment the Democrats used to be involved with, in their glorious history.

Forum List

Back