Michelle Obama declares 'Black Girls Rock!'

someone is still butt hurt ^
You are still the biggest and longest running joke on USMB white boy. :laugh:

tell us more about your racist McDonald's fail
Tell us what you are talking about by providing a quote.
laugh.gif

you know what I'mm referring to

that and your jungle bunny civilizations
You said fail. Nothing I have posted has ever failed. If you have an example lets see you post it..... Exactly.
laugh.gif

sure........

You are still the biggest and longest running joke on USMB white boy. :laugh:

laugh.gif

You said fail. Nothing I have posted has ever failed. If you have an example lets see you post it..... Exactly.
laugh.gif

sure........
I guess your claim failed like your attempts to have sex lasting more than a minute.
laugh.gif

She represents all Americans, not just blacks. She, like her husband is dividing this nation.
Like whites have done for at least 225 years...

names these whites that have done this for at least 225 years.

I would like to have a word with them
No one will listen to your words. You arent important.

I'm still recovering from my laughing fit over him "renouncing" his imaginary Masters teaching credential.

That was F'ing hilarious.[/QUOTE

someone is still butt hurt ^

From laughing too hard at you, little man.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

sure........
I guess your claim failed like your attempts to have sex lasting more than a minute.
laugh.gif

That must have been a very angry farm animal.

Lincoln had the right idea though. If only.....

Return the slaves back to Africa or give them a country of their own. They will never assimilate into American society.

Return the slaves back to Africa or give them a country of their own. They will never assimilate into American society.
Only stupid people assimilate. Other people understand that changing who you are to fit in with people that cant get it together is a suicide mission.

If a white First Lady promoted "White Girls Rock", what would happen?
Rhetorical question.
We all know the double standard here.
Don't bother replying to my post.

Jim crow by democrats.

Undoubtedly the democrats hung on to slavery because of economics. But there is absolutely no doubt that electing an abolitionist president brought on the civil war. Can you name anything, other then slavery, that ended with the civil war?

Correction. Jim Crow by SOUTHERN democrats. Anyone who knows the history of both parties, knows better than to entirely romanticize either as the champion of civil rights and equality.

Even into the 20th century, If you look at the geographical distribution of opposing votes on the 1964 civil rights bill, overwhelmingly, SOUTHERN democrats AND republicans voted almost unanimously against the passing of the legislation.

The southern factions of BOTH parties were equally as ignorant, backward, bigoted
and draconian in their belief systems.

Next, where did you read that Lincoln was an abolitionist? Lincoln believed that blacks were inferior and was in favor of segregation or repatriation and did not believe in racial equality. If he were alive today, he would be right at home in this forum.

In fact, he even stated :

"I can think of no greater calamity than the assimilation of blacks into society as the white mans equal".

Lastly, you asked what else besides slavery ended with the war for states rights? Obviously, with their primary labor resource compromised the financial stability of the south was severly weakened.

OK, I'll give you that Lincoln was not by definition a abolitionist. BUT his election did cause the Union to split over slavery. If he was not an abolitionist then he certainly was considered on. And the only thing I can't think of that ended in because of the Civil War was slavery. If democrats had not gone to war over the issue then the institution would have stay on for years, how many who knows but Lincoln ended the practice that much we do know.

The country did not go to war over the issue of slavery. The war was fought to preserve the union and industrialize America as a whole. Slaves were not regarded as any better than horses. Just as when the automobile came into widespread use through mass production, horses were no longer needed, the same process of evolution put slavery out of business.

There were aboltionists who in fact did believe that slavery was immoral.....but Lincoln was not one of them in any way.

I can see how some would perceive Lincoln that way. He has been kindly romanticized in history and been falsely lauded as a humanitarian who was empathetic towards slaves. And unfortunately, the same fabrication is being taught in some public schools today.

Here are a few quotes by Lincoln that I read to my grandchildren when they visited me one weekend and were eagerly telling me how they "learned" how Lincoln brought about the end of slavery....needles to say, they were quite surprised as well as disappointed, but I refused to allow them to be brainwashed by outright lies.

Regarding negro "equality":

I will say, then, that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races [applause]; that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people…And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.
—The Lincoln-Douglas debates, Charleston, IL, September 18, 1858

There is a natural disgust in the minds of nearly all white people, to the idea of an indiscriminate amalgamation of the white and black races.…Judge Douglas is especially horrified at the thought of the mixing of the blood by the white and black races; agreed for once—a thousand times agreed.…I am not in favor of Negro citizenship [applause].…That is all I have to say about it.
—The Lincoln-Douglas debates, Springfield, IL, June 22, 1857

Negro equality! Fudge!! How long, in the government of a God great enough to make and maintain this universe, shall there continue knaves to vend, and fools to gulp, so low a piece of demagoguism as this?—From Fragments: Notes for Speeches, September, 1859

Regarding the abolition of slavery:

My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave, I would do it…—From a letter to Horace Greeley during the Civil War

And yet the slave states left the union immediately upon his election. SC didn't even put him on the ballot.

But go here and read for yourself the reason given by the states themselves.

The Declaration of Causes of Seceding States

there is no way Mooochele could get a white guy

there is no way Mooochele could never get a white guy.

You and quite few other girly boys in this forum obviously wish she wanted one, considering how much you talk about her.

Correction. Jim Crow by SOUTHERN democrats. Anyone who knows the history of both parties, knows better than to entirely romanticize either as the champion of civil rights and equality.

Even into the 20th century, If you look at the geographical distribution of opposing votes on the 1964 civil rights bill, overwhelmingly, SOUTHERN democrats AND republicans voted almost unanimously against the passing of the legislation.

The southern factions of BOTH parties were equally as ignorant, backward, bigoted
and draconian in their belief systems.

Next, where did you read that Lincoln was an abolitionist? Lincoln believed that blacks were inferior and was in favor of segregation or repatriation and did not believe in racial equality. If he were alive today, he would be right at home in this forum.

In fact, he even stated :

"I can think of no greater calamity than the assimilation of blacks into society as the white mans equal".

Lastly, you asked what else besides slavery ended with the war for states rights? Obviously, with their primary labor resource compromised the financial stability of the south was severly weakened.

OK, I'll give you that Lincoln was not by definition a abolitionist. BUT his election did cause the Union to split over slavery. If he was not an abolitionist then he certainly was considered on. And the only thing I can't think of that ended in because of the Civil War was slavery. If democrats had not gone to war over the issue then the institution would have stay on for years, how many who knows but Lincoln ended the practice that much we do know.

The country did not go to war over the issue of slavery. The war was fought to preserve the union and industrialize America as a whole. Slaves were not regarded as any better than horses. Just as when the automobile came into widespread use through mass production, horses were no longer needed, the same process of evolution put slavery out of business.

There were aboltionists who in fact did believe that slavery was immoral.....but Lincoln was not one of them in any way.

I can see how some would perceive Lincoln that way. He has been kindly romanticized in history and been falsely lauded as a humanitarian who was empathetic towards slaves. And unfortunately, the same fabrication is being taught in some public schools today.

Here are a few quotes by Lincoln that I read to my grandchildren when they visited me one weekend and were eagerly telling me how they "learned" how Lincoln brought about the end of slavery....needles to say, they were quite surprised as well as disappointed, but I refused to allow them to be brainwashed by outright lies.

Regarding negro "equality":

I will say, then, that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races [applause]; that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people…And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.
—The Lincoln-Douglas debates, Charleston, IL, September 18, 1858

There is a natural disgust in the minds of nearly all white people, to the idea of an indiscriminate amalgamation of the white and black races.…Judge Douglas is especially horrified at the thought of the mixing of the blood by the white and black races; agreed for once—a thousand times agreed.…I am not in favor of Negro citizenship [applause].…That is all I have to say about it.
—The Lincoln-Douglas debates, Springfield, IL, June 22, 1857

Negro equality! Fudge!! How long, in the government of a God great enough to make and maintain this universe, shall there continue knaves to vend, and fools to gulp, so low a piece of demagoguism as this?—From Fragments: Notes for Speeches, September, 1859

Regarding the abolition of slavery:

My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave, I would do it…—From a letter to Horace Greeley during the Civil War

And yet the slave states left the union immediately upon his election. SC didn't even put him on the ballot.

But go here and read for yourself the reason given by the states themselves.

The Declaration of Causes of Seceding States
Everyone knows the confederate states seceded due to the issue of slavery. The problem is that people have this romantic notion ole Abe was the savior of the enslaved. He didnt like Black people and only used the issue of slavery as leverage. Matter of fact the slave states that didnt secede didnt have to give up their slaves until much later like the state formed over the issue. West Virginia..

How ever you wish to revise history, Lincoln didn't need to sign the emancipation proclamation for any kind of leverage. You do realize that the Emancipation Proclamation was the most famous executive order in history? Lincoln could not make law thus he could not free the slaves except in the states in rebellion. The Fugitive Slave act was still law and it took until 1865 to change that law.

Only stupid people assimilate. Other people understand that changing who you are to fit in with people that cant get it together is a suicide mission.

Let's see, come from a place of disease, poverty and war to a country of hope an plenty of opportunity and don't assimilate into that society then wonder why resistance is met. How freaking crazy.

Fucking ****** whores. Can someone please tell me why we killed 700,000 white brothers to free these fuckers?

We? There is no "we". No one alive today was a slave, and you sure as hell did not fight in any war to "free" anyone.

There was NO war fought for the express purpose of freeing slaves on American soil.

Your "brothers" went to war over opposing sides of the states rights issue.

The same slaves who were "freed" were promptly introduced to Jim Crow laws that lasted for the next 100 years.

Try Google......it is "kid friendly".

Fucking ****** whores. Can someone please tell me why we killed 700,000 white brothers to free these fuckers?
Because thats what you do best. BTW no one fought to free slaves. Thats was the story they told you after they realized they needed an explanation for the unprecedented blood lust you savages displayed.

Forum List

Back