Michelle Obama as Lady Liberty? You have got to be joking...

What about this one? :popcorn:

f26dfb17daab51a9a9b8f6876ac12e702e97411f.jpg
Didn't democrats lynch her?

They could have considering the KKK were the terrorist wing of the Democratic Party.
Which is why the statement Trump is making with the release of this new gold coin is so important and powerful.....

I thought it was Obama who was releasing the coin, The Donald isn't American President yet, this coin has been in the working for many, many months and has been announced during the end of Obama's Administration.
It gets released April 6, 2017....under POTUS Trump...
It's already in production under President Obama, Tramp had nothing to do with it.

Ain't gonna happen with that 4-F president..

Democrats are ridiculous people. Kerry put himself in for band aid purple hearts until he got three and got out on a technicality. Slick didn't go at all. Gore was there ... with a contingent of body guards.

Vietnam was a terrible war, we weren't even over there to win. These endless stupid standards you idiots continually trot out for Republicans ... while you give Democrats a pass ...

Democrats are ridiculous people. Kerry put himself in for band aid purple hearts until he got three and got out on a technicality. Slick didn't go at all. Gore was there ... with a contingent of body guards.

Vietnam was a terrible war, we weren't even over there to win. These endless stupid standards you idiots continually trot out for Republicans ... while you give Democrats a pass ...
The subject of the picture was not a democrat, but nice try...You always do miss the mark of the party I am not aligned with..

The subject of the picture was not a democrat, but nice try...You always do miss the mark of the party I am not aligned with..

So you didn't even get your own post? Why am I not surprised?

Why am I not surprised you don't know what you mean...If my old man could have a free ride to Nam, then the Trumpet could have also...He is no better than the average man on the Earth...

Last edited:
Didn't democrats lynch her?

They could have considering the KKK were the terrorist wing of the Democratic Party.
Which is why the statement Trump is making with the release of this new gold coin is so important and powerful.....

I thought it was Obama who was releasing the coin, The Donald isn't American President yet, this coin has been in the working for many, many months and has been announced during the end of Obama's Administration.
It's already in production under President Obama, Tramp had nothing to do with it.
Keep Hillary out of this.

Why am I not surprised you don't know what you mean...If my old man coul have a free ride to Nam, then the Trumpet could have also...He is no better than the average man on the Earth...

So now you're going PeeWee Herman. Yeah, that makes you look smarter:

If my old man coul have a free ride to Nam, then the Trumpet could have also...He is no better than the average man on the Earth...

That doesn't address or contradict anything I said, brainiac.

I respect and appreciate your father's service to his country. But his country fucked him. They sent him to a war and tied his hands. It was another criminal war by our criminal government for that reason. I supported the objective of the Vietnam war, but it would have been better to stay out than go in and not fight it to win killing tens of thousands of Americans and even more Vietnamese

How many times do we have to go over this bogus story that the democrats of 1850 are not the democrats of today .

Why am I not surprised you don't know what you mean...If my old man coul have a free ride to Nam, then the Trumpet could have also...He is no better than the average man on the Earth...

So now you're going PeeWee Herman. Yeah, that makes you look smarter:

If my old man coul have a free ride to Nam, then the Trumpet could have also...He is no better than the average man on the Earth...

That doesn't address or contradict anything I said, brainiac.

I respect and appreciate your father's service to his country. But his country fucked him. They sent him to a war and tied his hands. It was another criminal war by our criminal government for that reason. I supported the objective of the Vietnam war, but it would have been better to stay out than go in and not fight it to win killing tens of thousands of Americans and even more Vietnamese

He actually joined and did 4 tours, he enjoyed the booze and the killing...

Trump has nothing to do with it.
Trump is releasing it...so.....

No he's not.
Yes, he is....

Trump has nothing to do with it.
Trump is releasing it...so.....

No he's not.
Yes, he is....

No he's not. The Mint releases it.

Funny how you couldn't get a coin like this during a democrat administration.
it is crazy....it takes Trump to get one finally....

This is textbook Trump cult flip flopping in order to blindly follow their Master.

These people bitched about putting a black woman on the 20 dollar bill, but now we have clowns like this praising turning Lady Liberty into a black woman

ONLY because they think (erroneously) that it was Trump's doing.

Funny how you couldn't get a coin like this during a democrat administration.
it is crazy....it takes Trump to get one finally....

This is textbook Trump cult flip flopping in order to blindly follow their Master.

These people bitched about putting a black woman on the 20 dollar bill, but now we have clowns like this praising turning Lady Liberty into a black woman

ONLY because they think (erroneously) that it was Trump's doing.
You mean Trump rolling out the coin?

Forum List

Back