Michelle: 'Barack Has Done Phenomenal Job Working Around Congress'

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
The hits just keep coming folks

SNIP:

MICHELLE OBAMA ON The TOM JOYNER MORNING SHOW: Well, we’re understanding that, you know, you can have a president you love, but if you don’t have a congress that’s willing to work, you know, you wind up stalled in so many ways. And I think that Barack has done a phenomenal job working around a congress that has never been willing to help move the country forward on so many different issues. But I think he’s done everything humanly possible to get things passed around the margins. But, you know, just imagine where this country will be when we have Barack Obama as President and we have a congress that’s ready to work hand-in-hand, and willing to compromise to make sure that this country moves forward for everyone.

VIDEO at site

I have never seen a president have so little regard for the way government runs...Bush was a dick but I don't ever remember him doing this kind of shit.

Oh I know he issued EO. But Obama has topped that amount in just 4 years Bush did that many in 8! Obama is like a spoiled child who doesn't get their way so they just go around the system and does it his way.

SNIP:

MICHELLE OBAMA ON The TOM JOYNER MORNING SHOW: Well, we’re understanding that, you know, you can have a president you love, but if you don’t have a congress that’s willing to work, you know, you wind up stalled in so many ways. And I think that Barack has done a phenomenal job working around a congress that has never been willing to help move the country forward on so many different issues. But I think he’s done everything humanly possible to get things passed around the margins. But, you know, just imagine where this country will be when we have Barack Obama as President and we have a congress that’s ready to work hand-in-hand, and willing to compromise to make sure that this country moves forward for everyone.

VIDEO at site

That is almost as bad as biden's "The middle class has been hammered over the last 4 years" :lmao:

I have never seen a president have so little regard for the way government runs...Bush was a dick but I don't ever remember him doing this kind of shit.

Don't remember him ever.......

Executive Order: Establishment of White House Office of Faith-Based and Community Initiatives

Executive Orders Issued by President George W. Bush

Oh I know he issued EO. But Obama has topped that amount in just 4 years Bush did that many in 8! Obama is like a spoiled child who doesn't get their way so they just go around the system and does it his way.

And pointing to Bush's bad choices as president doesn't diminsh it when Obama does the same incorrect things.

Yeah. That's one of the problems. He's usurping authority that belongs to Congress.

I hope the American people have finally woken up to these two

The Obama's take pride in Usurping the US Constitution. George Bush had a bad habit of bypassing Congress but this jerk in the WH gives new meaning to dictator.

Oh so you do remember it? That's how the Free Worlds' most powerful man can achive some of his agenda without Congress. Sure it would be much more effective if Congess could compromise on some issues but they will not. For example releif for homeowner. The EO Obama signed affected only a small % of homeowners. If Congress had acted it could have effected a much greater and positive change. To me it's the Republicans in Congress who are acting like spoiled children.

Oh so you do remember it? That's how the Free Worlds' most powerful man can achive some of his agenda without Congress. Sure it would be much more effective if Congess could compromise on some issues but they will not. For example releif for homeowner. The EO Obama signed affected only a small % of homeowners. If Congress had acted it could have effected a much greater and positive change. To me it's the Republicans in Congress who are acting like spoiled children.
How many bills passed by the Congress are languishing in the Senate, without so much as a date for debate of the issue?

Spoiled children indeed.

SNIP:

VIDEO at site

tumblr_m06ni9PYtk1qej7pq.gif

The teabag HoR refuses to work.

They signed away their main constitutional power and responsibility to some guy name Grover.

They FAILED to make any good faith effort at negotiating a budget with the Senate and WH.

Who willingly gives up their main constitutional power? I mean, who does that? These teabags are pathetic.

oooooooooooooooooooo, someone not a happy camper^^^^^:lol:

How many bills passed by the Congress are languishing in the Senate, without so much as a date for debate of the issue?

Spoiled children indeed.

You really expect the Reid Senate to vote on that crazy teabagger shit that Boner sent over from the House. Get real...

How many times has the House voted on Obama's jobs bill?

Forum List

Back