Sensitive documents left behind at American mission in Libya

Murf76

Nov 11, 2008
What the hell?? :wtf: How is it that reporters can wander in and out, but it's too dangerous for the FBI or any other U.S. entity to investigate this incident or secure sensitive documents? This is outrageous.

BENGHAZI, Libya — More than three weeks after attacks in this city killed the U.S. ambassador to Libya and three other Americans, sensitive documents remained only loosely secured in the remains of the U.S. mission here on Wednesday, offering visitors easy access to delicate details about American operations in Libya.

Documents detailing weapons collection efforts, emergency evacuation protocols, the full internal itinerary of Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens’s trip and the personnel records of Libyans who were contracted to secure the mission were among the items scattered across the floors of the looted compound when a Washington Post reporter and a translator visited Wednesday.

cont... Sensitive documents left behind at American mission in Libya - The Washington Post

The FBI is never going to investigate. The question is why?

My guess is Obama doesnt want it found out that the ambassador was killed with American weapons supplied by the administration to the rebels.

We are the dumbest people on the face of the earth, even illiterate goat farmers from Nepal would know not to leave anything behind in that situation.

Obama has fulfilled Peter's Principle and reached the level of his incompetence,

Anyone who minded his Senate voting record would know that.

When you read through the entire article, information was left that could put Libyan friends at risk and of course more confirmation that they were indeed concerned about their security.

What's really blowing my mind though is that this administration isn't only not bothering to investigate what happened, they don't even care enough to secure the area. I mean, that's just bizarre. :eek:

Forum List

Back