Michelle Bachmann Allows Her Birth Certificate To Be Viewed On File At Courthouse

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Now why can't Obama do this and let 'We The People' have access to his long form physical birth certificate? This is going to stir the pot among Obama supporters. Of course we all know that Obama released his alleged long form back in April BUT it was deciphered quickly by computer imaging experts and CIA former agents to come to the conclusion it was a created forgery. Bachmann' long form s on the other hand is in a 6 inch book in a Courthouse for all to walk in and see. She is showing transparency for 'We The People'. It shows she was born to two native U.S. citizen parents thus making her a natural born citizen. Bachmann is doing the right thing putting any possible doubts of her birth and born allegiance to America to rest.

No doubt about Bachmann's birth certificate; it's at courthouse

Monday, June 20, 2011

WATERLOO, Iowa --- Considering the controversy over President Barack Obama's birth certificate, it only made sense to get the issue out of the way early for presidential hopeful Michele Bachmann.

Bachmann was born in Waterloo in 1956, and her birth certificate is on file at the Black Hawk County Recorders Office.

The copy is tucked away in a faded green 6-inch-thick hard-cover tome on the second floor of the courthouse on page 104 along with birth certificates of three other people.

For more info, click link.

Why do people take this foolishness seriously?
It just makes everyone involved look stupid.

Obama's birth certificate isn't a forgery. USArmy...you're just the whacked out gift that keeps on giving. And to think...our country is made up of old codgers like you, scattered across the heartland and bible belt.

I weep for this country.

Is there no one alive today that worked in that hospital, at a doctors nearby, at the grocery store, who cant remember a white woman pushing around a black kid in a stroller 50 years ago ? In Hawaii ?
THAT was a BIG FUCKING DEAL................in 1961.

Now why can't Obama do this and let 'We The People' have access to his long form physical birth certificate? This is going to stir the pot among Obama supporters. Of course we all know that Obama released his alleged long form back in April BUT it was deciphered quickly by computer imaging experts and CIA former agents to come to the conclusion it was a created forgery. Bachmann' long form s on the other hand is in a 6 inch book in a Courthouse for all to walk in and see. She is showing transparency for 'We The People'. It shows she was born to two native U.S. citizen parents thus making her a natural born citizen. Bachmann is doing the right thing putting any possible doubts of her birth and born allegiance to America to rest.

Monday, June 20, 2011

WATERLOO, Iowa --- Considering the controversy over President Barack Obama's birth certificate, it only made sense to get the issue out of the way early for presidential hopeful Michele Bachmann.

Bachmann was born in Waterloo in 1956, and her birth certificate is on file at the Black Hawk County Recorders Office.

The copy is tucked away in a faded green 6-inch-thick hard-cover tome on the second floor of the courthouse on page 104 along with birth certificates of three other people.

I usually like your posts but this one just makes me go UGH.

Dude obama released a certificate, lets move on and concentrate on the horrid laws he has signed as president, the stupid executive actions that hurt our economy like stopping drilling offshore, and his general failure in foreign affairs (other than getting bin laden and if he really pulls troops out then i'll soften that statement)

Monday, June 20, 2011

I usually like your posts but this one just makes me go UGH.

Dude obama released a certificate, lets move on and concentrate on the horrid laws he has signed as president, the stupid executive actions that hurt our economy like stopping drilling offshore, and his general failure in foreign affairs (other than getting bin laden and if he really pulls troops out then i'll soften that statement)

i don't get it. i like to think you have a brain in there. but how could you like the one note birfer loon?

Forum List

Back