Michele Obama goes to China.. Forbids any reporters.

Just what they need Michelle going to China and taking her mother and kids with her.

Another costly vacation payed for by we the taxpayer.

Wonder who will pay for all those vacations when he's out of office??

Can you point to where Obama has taken more of these vacations than other recent Presidents?

It might help your case

Look at the good side....maybe she'll join the Maylaysian triple seven, that would be a good thing.

Bush took his little angels to China.....Why is it inappropriate for Obama to do the same?

Sooo you never once bitched about Bush's vacation times or spending of money?

You're a waste of life RW. You're a overpaid lazy hypocrite who doesn't believe the crap you yourself say.

Next up you can tell us why Bush was bad for the war on terror but Obama is good for expanding it, or same on homeland security, expanding the housing mess, killing innocent people in other countries, dividing the country, deficits, debt... like you have done on the vacations issue.

Just what they need Michelle going to China and taking her mother and kids with her.

Another costly vacation payed for by we the taxpayer.

Wonder who will pay for all those vacations when he's out of office??

Can you point to where Obama has taken more of these vacations than other recent Presidents?

It might help your case

From my understanding he spends more. And if all your Dems are correct, Obama ain;t doing anything in the WH seeing as he can't get anything done due to Republicans. So his whole Presidency has pretty much been a vacation... Unless you want to post that giant list of lame crap Obama has done again, proving that Reps have not held him back.

It's fun destroying you noobs.

This isn't the POTUS.

Its his wife. She's not the President and neither is her Mother.

From the write up she's not doing anything but taking a vacation to China. Its a very costly vacation which will undoubtely be payed for by we the taxpayer.

Don't know about you but I feel like its wasted money all so Michelle can see China on the taxpayers dime.

A trip I doubt she would even consider if she had to pay for it.

If she took reporters then you'd cry about how much it costed...no win

Aww your just pissed off because the Obama's turned out worse than Bush. More wars, more regulations, more unpopular programs, more expansions of unpopular programs, more bail outs of the rich, more poor people, more food stamps, more welfare and more costly vacations.

What was his intended goal? It appears Resident Barry has been outrageously successful.

Obama was the worst thing to happen to the Democrat party. Just like Bush had a mindless few supporters Obama too will leave the Democrat party is shit shape. No one cares about you Obama-bots, they want you and Obama to go away. Things are only getting worse for Obama, never better, because he's bad at his job and divides divides divides. After so many divisions there is no majority to support you, Obama has pissed far to many people off as at some point they found themselves at odds with Obama. When Obama divides you you learn real qucik to want nothing to do with him.

Obama is a political dinosaur. He should have stopped campaigning years ago and started doing his job. Dividing is a tool to get in office, not a way to run the country.

I don't begrudge any president or their families their vacations.

Folks who jump all over POTUS or first family over stuff like this are really scrapping the bottom of the barrel for stuff to whine about.

Bush took his little angels to China.....Why is it inappropriate for Obama to do the same?

You're a waste of life RW. You're a overpaid lazy hypocrite who doesn't believe the crap you yourself say.

Next up you can tell us why Bush was bad for the war on terror but Obama is good for expanding it, or same on homeland security, expanding the housing mess, killing innocent people in other countries, dividing the country, deficits, debt... like you have done on the vacations issue.

I didn't mind his diplomatic trips. They are part of the job
I still feel he spent too much time at his ranch

I supported Bush's war on terror until he sidetracked it with an Ill conceived invasion of Iraq...I prefer Obamas taking the war on terror to where the terrorists were actually hiding. Who'da think Bin Laden would be hiding in Pakastan with all the other terrorists?

Unbelievable.

Her husband is running the country into the ground and she takes the kids to China for a Spring Break trip on the tax payer's dime.

Goddam lazy shiftless negroes!!! :evil:

But in America, the trip is not without controversy.

The Obamas can't take a shit without some right wing hack making a controversy out of it.

"She used fifteen sheets of toilet paper to wipe her ass! Double-ply! ON THE TAXPAYERS' DIME!11!"

You did not link to the source of your copy and paste job, but I bet it was a right wing hack site, amiright?

Last edited:
Maybe, it is the only place she can go to escape reality and is tired of being hounded. She can fill her emptiness with Chow Mein.

I didn't mind his diplomatic trips. They are part of the job
I still feel he spent too much time at his ranch

I supported Bush's war on terror until he sidetracked it with an Ill conceived invasion of Iraq...I prefer Obamas taking the war on terror to where the terrorists were actually hiding. Who'da think Bin Laden would be hiding in Pakastan with all the other terrorists?

OBL is dead and that war continues. Obama got us into wars in Egypt, Pakistan, Libya... All undoubtedly supported by you. Soon maybe war with Russia. Iraq ended because Bush set it to end and Obama tried to keep us there...

We are talking about Obama's fucking female partner, not the president of the US, but his wife... His wife will prolly spend more on vacations than Bush and his wife together.

I think both were bad Presidents, mainly because their policies are the same. You think Obama is one of the best and Bush one of the worst, despite their policies being near identical. The main difference in policy between Bush and Obama is that Obama's policies in many cases are a big expansion of how far Bush took his policies.

Unbelievable.

Her husband is running the country into the ground and she takes the kids to China for a Spring Break trip on the tax payer's dime.

The Obamas can't take a shit without some right wing hack making a controversy out of it.

"She used fifteen sheets of toilet paper to wipe her ass! Double-ply! ON THE TAXPAYERS' DIME!11!"

You did not link to the source of your copy and paste job, but I bet it was a right wing hack site, amiright?

And you're back to idiot status. She spent something like 10 million on vacations in Obama's first term, yes, she used too many sheets of toilet paper.

G5 you try too hard man.

Most presidents and their families have been pigs. The Obamas are heels and well as hogs.

Just remember that time wounds all heels, pigs go to the trough, and hogs go to the slaughter!

Unbelievable.

She probably had diarrhea.

Forum List

Back