Michele Bachmann Mangles Revolutionary History

Right, because you can "read between the lines" and she can't. You find lots of things in the Constitution, the right to welfare, government redistribution of wealth, an abortion, confiscate and spend other people's money on earmarks and anything else Congress dreams up, ignore State rights and destroy individual freedoms. She doesn't realize like you do that just because they aren't enumerated in the Constitution doesn't mean they aren't in there, you can find them just fine. What's her problem? She only sees what she wants to see when she doesn't find these things in the Constitution where as you find what isn't in there because you don't just see what you want to like she does.

If you have ever read the Constitution you would know there is not much there. The writers intended you to " read between the lines" within a broad framework of government roles and responsibilities. We have established a court system to define where those lines are

Here's something specific you haven't read in the Constitution that you need to. The 10th amendment...

I have read it and so has every court for the last 200 years

Neither of us concur in your interpretation. We are now " The United States" not a bunch of states that are united

If you have ever read the Constitution you would know there is not much there. The writers intended you to " read between the lines" within a broad framework of government roles and responsibilities. We have established a court system to define where those lines are

Here's something specific you haven't read in the Constitution that you need to. The 10th amendment...

Neither of us concur in your interpretation. We are now " The United States" not a bunch of states that are united

Then why individual states?

Explained like a typical lefty who wants to tell us what the constitution says. No thanks. I am able to comprehend very well without any of the kind of help you offer.

The constitution is brief = so the feds can do whatever the hell they want.

Actually, the Constitution covers that. We elect representatives to do what is in the best interests of " We the people" if we are not happy with how they are representing us, we throw them out and put new ones in. It happened in 2006, 2008 and 2010. Looks like the system is working

You really have to cease stating facts. You'll set their heads spinning.

Explained like a typical lefty who wants to tell us what the constitution says. No thanks. I am able to comprehend very well without any of the kind of help you offer.

Actually, the Constitution covers that. We elect representatives to do what is in the best interests of " We the people" if we are not happy with how they are representing us, we throw them out and put new ones in. It happened in 2006, 2008 and 2010. Looks like the system is working

However MOST power resides with the STATES or the people...or have you forgotten the 9th and 10th Amendments?

Bachmann flubs Revolutionary War geography in NH - Yahoo! News

NASHUA, N.H. – U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann of Minnesota stood before New Hampshire Republicans with a tea bag clutched in her hand Saturday, but her grasp on Revolutionary War geography wasn't quite as tight.
Before headlining a GOP fundraiser, the possible presidential hopeful told a group of students and conservative activists in Manchester, "You're the state where the shot was heard around the world in Lexington and Concord."
But those first shots of the Revolutionary War were fired in Massachusetts, not New Hampshire.

"So I misplaced the battles Concord and Lexington by saying they were in New Hampshire," Bachmann posted on her Facebook page later. "It was my mistake, Massachusetts is where they happened. New Hampshire is where they are still proud of it!"

Though Bachmann probably wasn't the first to confuse Concord, N.H., with Concord, Mass., her mistake was striking given her roots in the tea party movement, which takes its name from the dumping of tea into Boston Harbor by angry American colonists in December 1773, 16 months before the Battle of Lexington Green.

This isn't the first time she has had fucked up like this, first history and now geography, with a teabag in her hand. This is the shit that Repugs get when they select what they perceive to be beauty over brains, even though Bachmann is by no means a pretty woman to most people.

Republicans hate education. 6%

Number of Rdweeb's posts that actually make sense? 6%.

Number of Rdweeb's posts that are not racist? 6%.

Number of Rdweeb's posts that are worth reading? 0.

And the COURTS are not the Final arbitor either. Three equal but SEPARATE branches...

Some functions are performed at the federal level, some are at the state level and some are at the local level

We actually fought a war to determine the extent of States Rights. The country has done very well since then

And the COURTS are not the Final arbitor either. Three equal but SEPARATE branches...

:lol: You didn't even mention the States

Some functions are performed at the federal level, some are at the state level and some are at the local level

We actually fought a war to determine the extent of States Rights. The country has done very well since then

We have done well, but we have recently seen the Federal Government reach too far. Maybe it's time for another war. Are you willing to fight for your beliefs? I am.

We have done well, but we have recently seen the Federal Government reach too far. Maybe it's time for another war. Are you willing to fight for your beliefs? I am.

As Am I.. and the fight is now in the arena of ideas, and by the vote.

Has anyone ever seen a member of congress stalked this way? Give your hatred a rest lefties. There are 434 other members of congress. There is only one president. How many states did Obama say were in the union?

MOST are better performed AT the State Level.

The FED has limits. They have overreached their mandate, and are being called to task BY the States, and the people for their power grabs.

And *YOU* have a problem with this how?

Bachmann flubs Revolutionary War geography in NH - Yahoo! News

This isn't the first time she has had fucked up like this, first history and now geography, with a teabag in her hand. This is the shit that Repugs get when they select what they perceive to be beauty over brains, even though Bachmann is by no means a pretty woman to most people.

Republicans hate education. 6%

Number of Rdweeb's posts that actually make sense? 6%.

Number of Rdweeb's posts that are not racist? 6%.

Number of Rdweeb's posts that are worth reading? 0.

Number of Rdean's posts that are less than the truth? 0%

However MOST power resides with the STATES or the people...or have you forgotten the 9th and 10th Amendments?

Like I said, looks like the system is working. The latitude of the 9th and 10th amendment has been settled for generations and the United States, the one with a strong federal government, has emerged as the most successful country on earth

I'll see you there

I'll be the one with the Mets baseball cap on

Like I said, looks like the system is working. The latitude of the 9th and 10th amendment has been settled for generations and the United States, the one with a strong federal government, has emerged as the most successful country on earth

However? They haven't been re-written, nor AMENDED over. So that tells me that they remain in force.

YOU aren't very good at this are you? Usurpation over the rule of LAW that is the Constitution is your friend. Don't toy with something that you have no understanding over junior.

Your ignorance blatently shows.

Forum List

Back