Micheal Brown Gentle Giant

The Real Micheal Brown thug scum bag thief

I see by the agree and informative and thank yous that people are quick to jump on racist bandwagons:

2vmey40.jpg

Take a read of what people had to say in that video's comments section. Unbridled racism at its most naked.

What does it say to you that someone took a video they knew was not Michael Brown and deliberately fabricated a lie from it in order to feed the racist appetite?

What does it say about you that you greedily drank that piss without engaging any brain cells to think critically about it?

First off, Snopes is unreliable. Second, if it's not Brown, it doesn't change the fact that Brown was just as much a POS as the thug in the video.

Translation: It doesn't matter that it's not true..... (why am I seeing more and more of this philosophy from the RW lately?....don't they even LIKE the Truth?)

But we don't know it's not true. It could be Michael Brown of Ferguson Mo. :dunno: it just may not be the same one that got shot. Don't you find the video horrible?

On a side note the OP should apologize and ask for this thread to be deleted.

Thats if they cared about what is true and what is a lie. They dont so pick any guy...call him Mike Brown and allow them to vent their racis....errr...observations about a certain rac....I mean, person

Thats if they cared about what is true and what is a lie. They dont so pick any guy...call him Mike Brown and allow them to vent their racis....errr...observations about a certain rac....I mean, person

It has little to do with race. It is about political ideology. I see it from both sides. They don't really care about the truth they just want to push an agenda.

I see by the agree and informative and thank yous that people are quick to jump on racist bandwagons:

2vmey40.jpg

Take a read of what people had to say in that video's comments section. Unbridled racism at its most naked.

What does it say to you that someone took a video they knew was not Michael Brown and deliberately fabricated a lie from it in order to feed the racist appetite?

What does it say about you that you greedily drank that piss without engaging any brain cells to think critically about it?

First off, Snopes is unreliable. Second, if it's not Brown, it doesn't change the fact that Brown was just as much a POS as the thug in the video.

Translation: It doesn't matter that it's not true..... (why am I seeing more and more of this philosophy from the RW lately?....don't they even LIKE the Truth?)

But we don't know it's not true. It could be Michael Brown of Ferguson Mo. :dunno: it just may not be the same one that got shot. Don't you find the video horrible?

Heres another pic of someone who could be Mike Brown after he decapitated someone

43526.jpg

Double down time,
Even if the OP video is not Micheal Brown, he did it to some one else. :badgrin:

If you know for a fact that the fat ass in the video isn't Michael Brown than who is it? Oh right you don't know either. I find it disturbing that this post went from black on black crime to racism because the left just assumed any outrage would be based on racist views.

If you know for a fact that the fat ass in the video isn't Michael Brown than who is it? Oh right you don't know either. I find it disturbing that this post went from black on black crime to racism because the left just assumed any outrage would be based on racist views.
Dont you know when you use the word thug or thief you are a racist?

Dont you know when you use the word thug or thief you are a racist?
Lets call this a "teachable moment" from the libs. lol

Its Malcolm Jessup who lives at 4422 Willow Rd, Atlanta, GA. You find it disturbing? I find it disturbing that any black guy you think is bad IS Michael Brown unless someone has that persons ID.

And when shown its not Mike Brown you still complain that it MIGHT BE

Heres a pic of him

iron-man-2-20090115-nick-fury-samuel-l-jackson.jpg

And he says motherfucker alot...aint that terrible?

Double down time,
Even if the OP video is not Micheal Brown, he did it to some one else. :badgrin:

Lets start over. Say it with me

"The guy in the OP is NOT Mike Brown" Thats important

and...He did what to someone else?

Does it matter?

Does it matter that someone deliberately fabricated a lie about a dead person and fed it to a horde of racist rubes who greedily swallowed it down?

OF COURSE IT MATTERS!

God forbid you dumb fuck parroting rubes should ever learn to think. What chance would your manipulators have then?

If it's good enough for Hillary it should be good enough for you.
what-difference-does-it-make.jpg
Full quote:

With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they’d they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator. Now, honestly, I will do my best to answer your questions about this, but the fact is that people were trying in real time to get to the best information. The IC has a process, I understand, going with the other committees to explain how these talking points came out. But you know, to be clear, it is, from my perspective, less important today looking backwards as to why these militants decided they did it than to find them and bring them to justice, and then maybe we’ll figure out what was going on in the meantime.

2vmey40.jpg

Yeah like that scumbag RW Harry Reid lying about Mit Romney.

Actually, I was referring to people here. It apparently is DEATH to admit that your information was wrong.....it's more appropriate to go "Well.....it COULD be true" What? In another universe?

Its Malcolm Jessup who lives at 4422 Willow Rd, Atlanta, GA. You find it disturbing? I find it disturbing that any black guy you think is bad IS Michael Brown unless someone has that persons ID.

And when shown its not Mike Brown you still complain that it MIGHT BE

Heres a pic of him

iron-man-2-20090115-nick-fury-samuel-l-jackson.jpg

And he says motherfucker alot...aint that terrible?

Trying to clean up the real issue of libs not wanting to face up to the fact that Michael Brown wasn't an martyr but a thug and black on black violence is a problem?

Really what proof? AKA Snopes? You're assessment is probably about as reliable as Snopes. Actually you didn't even get the Snopes version correct. You have your person in Ga where Snopes has theirs in Texas. BTW next time don't pick someone who's clearly over 40 and bald to be someone who's about 20 and not bald.

I find it disturbing how you jumped to conclusions and assigned your thoughts to me based on your own racist thinking. I never said any of whats below, please only speak for yourself in the future.

"You find it disturbing? I find it disturbing that any black guy you think is bad IS Michael Brown unless someone has that persons ID."

Again you don't know who that kid is which means you got nothing.

Forum List

Back