Michael Vick released

He will never play again, it will be a long time before he can even walk down the street without people wanting to hurt him.

He's like OJ in a sense, he's (was) walking free but nobody thinks he's innocent. I hope he's saved at least some of his money for a rainy day.

He will never play again, it will be a long time before he can even walk down the street without people wanting to hurt him.

He's like OJ in a sense, he's (was) walking free but nobody thinks he's innocent. I hope he's saved at least some of his money for a rainy day.

You are wrong. He'll play again unless the NFL tries to hide behind its faux morality and blackballs him.

Another comparison of dogfighting to murdering human beings. GMAFB.

Some people just aren't content and think Vick should be further punished?!

I heard a PETA representative get interviewed about Vick on the radio tonight. The woman wanted Vick to be evaluated by a doctors and have medical tests done on him to ensure that he was REALLY remorseful for what he did before he could be considered to play football again. Seriously.

These people are nuts, IMO.

Vick has paid his debt to society. Let the man play.

Michael Vick was released this morning from federal custody.

When and if he'll return to the NFL is to be determined.

What are your thoughts about that?

Let loose the hounds of revenge.

No shit. This thread is quite eye-opening when it comes to retards ...:lol:

Just because somebody thinks dog fighting is cruel, and that the person taking part in it should be punished for more than just 23 lousy months behind bars, doesn't make them retarded.

If he was so rich that he didn't need to do it, why did he?

If it's acceptable in certain cultures, then move to where it's acceptable.

Odds are good he'll just turn around and do it again...

You are wrong. He'll play again unless the NFL tries to hide behind its faux morality and blackballs him.

I don't even think he could be effective at this point, he's 29 and won't play at least for this season. Who really wants to take on his baggage and for what benefit?

Some people just aren't content and think Vick should be further punished?!

I heard a PETA representative get interviewed about Vick on the radio tonight. The woman wanted Vick to be evaluated by a doctors and have medical tests done on him to ensure that he was REALLY remorseful for what he did before he could be considered to play football again. Seriously.

These people are nuts, IMO.

Vick has paid his debt to society. Let the man play.

:lol: Really remorseful, huh? Fuck them. What if he isn't? Who gives a rat's ass? Remorse, as far as I am aware, is not a legal requirement for paying one's debt to society.

he is thug who can play football....so he can do anything he wishes in the eyes of stupid ass americans....who hold no one to any standards...funny how you hold such high moral thresholds and yet...think it is okay to forgive thugs who play sports...ie....kobe and the rest of them.....americans amaze me with their double standards for jocks...its starts in high school and goes all the way up....just like turtles.

Let loose the hounds of revenge.

Just because somebody thinks dog fighting is cruel, and that the person taking part in it should be punished for more than just 23 lousy months behind bars, doesn't make them retarded.

Got news for you ... he and YOU live where it's acceptable. Open your eyes. Got mexicans? You got cock-and-dog-fighting. Period. Perhaps you should move somewhere where it's NOT acceptable?

And yeah, 23 months behind bars when most people busted for it serve little to no time and only pay a fine is bullshit. he got harsher punishment for his celebrity.

And yeah, when the same people in this thread never have anything to say about people being murdered, but get their panties in a wad over vicious animals that shouldn't exist to begin with, I'd call that retarded.

I don't even think he could be effective at this point, he's 29 and won't play at least for this season. Who really wants to take on his baggage and for what benefit?

You sure assume a lot. All he's got to do is show up at camp this summer and pass tryouts and he's playing this year. 29 is not old for an NFL QB anymore and if you think NFL owners care about his "baggage", you need to think again. They care about $. Wins mean a lot more $, and earns a LOT more forgiveness.

vicious animals are made by men like vick....and it should not matter if he plays football or is a lowly mexican.....blood sports are simply that....and thugs are the ones who enjoy them...be it a thug on the school board or in sports....are these really the people you want kids to look up to?

Got news for you ... he and YOU live where it's acceptable. Open your eyes. Got mexicans? You got cock-and-dog-fighting. Period. Perhaps you should move somewhere where it's NOT acceptable?

And yeah, 23 months behind bars when most people busted for it serve little to no time and only pay a fine is bullshit. he got harsher punishment for his celebrity.

And yeah, when the same people in this thread never have anything to say about people being murdered, but get their panties in a wad over vicious animals that shouldn't exist to begin with, I'd call that retarded.

Nope. No blacks, either. Plain old god-fearing white city folk, and farmers. Cocks? Yes. Dogs? Yes. They're not thrown into pens together for the entertainment of some bored jackass. Pardon me for not finding barbaric behavior acceptable. I thought we were a little more civilized than that. :eusa_eh:

i would not spend one time on any merchanising etc that a team puts out that signs this man....many others feel the same...many dont....its a gamble to sign him

he is thug who can play football....so he can do anything he wishes in the eyes of stupid ass americans....who hold no one to any standards...funny how you hold such high moral thresholds and yet...think it is okay to forgive thugs who play sports...ie....kobe and the rest of them.....americans amaze me with their double standards for jocks...its starts in high school and goes all the way up....just like turtles.

He's a thug because he was part of dogfighting ring? Bullshit.

I have no double standard for jocks. But you can address the double standard of the sentence he got because of his celebrity compared to the usual 30-60 days and a fine.

Unlike most of the rest of you bleeding hearts for vicious and cruel animals that exist to do one thing -- pit fight -- I haven't rendered a moral judgment.

I'm saying he paid his debt as was handed out by the court. The sentence didn't include "and to be persecuted for the rest of your natural life by bleeding hearts."

He's a thug because he was part of dogfighting ring? Bullshit.

I have no double standard for jocks. But you can address the double standard of the sentence he got because of his celebrity compared to the usual 30-60 days and a fine.

Unlike most of the rest of you bleeding hearts for vicious and cruel animals that exist to do one thing -- pit fight -- I haven't rendered a moral judgment.

I'm saying he paid his debt as was handed out by the court. The sentence didn't include "and to be persecuted for the rest of your natural life by bleeding hearts."

That, I agree with. The crack about leaving him in a pen with 2 of them was simply a smartass crack to the conversation going on at the time. However, I don't think 23 months is long enough for anyone.. If the standard is 30-90 days, I think that's even worse. Not nearly enough time to teach a lesson. If you're going by sentence time alone, yes he paid it.

he should still be in jail...he should never be allowed to play football...i hope any team that hires him...faces the full force of a boycott and each time vic plays...i hope fans hiss and boo him....stick a fork in him...he should be done

That's bullshit. He served his time for his crime and there's NO reason he should not be allowed to pursue a career.
I agree. Do you think he should be allowed to vote?

New Topics

Forum List

Back