Michael Myers back again.LOL

Discussion in 'TV Forum' started by LA RAM FAN, Sep 8, 2018.

1. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,393
    Since it is the 40th anniversary he is back again.:D

Whats really funny though is this movie asks us to believe all the other sequals never happened,thats how they get around explaining how Laurie Strode is STILL alive,that movie never happened where michale killed her.:D good idea actually,:up:

I always pretend that movie never happened the fact they could have been such morons to have done that.

we can count on there being a 50th anniversary movie as well,thats a given.:lmao::laughing0301:

All in all though I am actually looking forward to this movie and excited about it cause they are going back to the roots of the first one taking the elements from that film that made it so great putting it into this film.:thup: same as that film,they even made this movie just the same as they did with the original halloween in 1978 where none of the actors were paid,Jamie Lee Curtis and the other actors same as back then when they had a limited budget,are doing this one for FREE as well because they wanted to have fun more than anything else.:beer::thup:

These two trailers will keep me busy watching them till the movie comes out,i can watch them over and over,they are that exciting.This one unlike that disgraceful Halloween Resurrrection from 2002 where they killed her off, looks very promising,cant wait.

Jamie Lee here in this interview talks all about it.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
  2. Marion Morrison

Marion Morrison Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +34,191
    Hey! Check Jamie Lee out! :113:

On another note, can Hollywood come up with anything original these days, or what?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. deannalw

deannalw Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,241
    The first one was a masterful bit that delightfully horrified and terrified me and my friends.

I watched two more and gave up on them because they were predictable shit. Movies that were the equivalent of defective puppies from puppy mills.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  4. Marion Morrison

Marion Morrison Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +34,191
    Argh! Now it's in my head! dee-doo-doo dee-doo-doo dee-doo-doo doo-dee!
    :102:

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. rightwinger

rightwinger Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +82,148
    I loved him in Wayne’s World

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 3
  6. my2¢

my2¢ So it goes.

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,070
    Likewise what I thought was being referenced by title. I never seen any of the Halloween movies, I was out of college by the time they arrived. We had "Don't Look in the Basement" type movies that we would hit at a midnight showing where the audience would provide a good part of the entertainment. So I can imagine the fun times these films rekindle for those a good bit younger than me.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. ptbw forever

ptbw forever Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,330
    I am sure this will be better than the crap that came after Halloween 4, but I don't like how he is running around killing everyone just because he can. Killing that random woman with a hammer is not like him.

The best part about Michael is that he is a troll who spies on bullies, old people watching tv and women in hot tubs, on top of killing teenagers in typical slasher fashion. He is methodical in who he kills and he is aiming to strike terror in the heart of the survivors in the ways that he kills. He is not like Jason killing everyone in his path.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. JustAnotherNut

JustAnotherNut Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,292
    They've been doing a lot of remakes of old stuff. Boring. People want new stuff, not the old rehashed

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,393
    the UNDERSTATEMENT of the century.LOL answer-No.they are clearly obviously running out of ideas. Look at all the remakes in movies and tv shows being done constantly all the time.:rolleyes: they so much have destroyed the thrill of hollywood it once had with so many asinine remakes of tv shows and movie classics taking a shit on them.:mad:

10. Votto

Votto Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,307
    So being so old now, how is he going to sneak up behind people without letting go his flatulence?

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 2