Michael Moore: "We Are All Muslim"

Is it just me...or is Michael Moore starting to resemble Peter Griffin?

th

Wouldn't this be the equivalent of a German holding up a sign in 1938 "we are all jews". That is the concept he is presenting.

I guarantee if anyone ever comes to power in the US and says "we are closing the churches, you will see me carrying a sign that says "we are all Christians"."

It is speaking for those who cannot speak clearly for themselves or carry the same gravitas.

Wouldn't this be the equivalent of a German holding up a sign in 1938 "we are all jews". That is the concept he is presenting.

I guarantee if anyone ever comes to power in the US and says "we are closing the churches, you will see me carrying a sign that says "we are all Christians"."

It is speaking for those who cannot speak clearly for themselves or carry the same gravitas.

LOL...the day that Michael Moore speaks clearly on anything will be a first, Isaac! He's a propagandist. Always has been...always will be.

It certainly would NOT be equivalent.

The Jews in Germany were slated and scheduled for extermination. Six millions of them were.

How many Muslims in America or for that matter anywhere in the civilized world, where these maggots of Mohamed insinuated themselves have been loaded to cattle cars and taken to the ovens?

How many of these ungrateful backstabber followers of Mohamed had their properties confiscated like the shining Democrat idol FDR did to the Japanese?

Those who wish to co-opt the famous quote of JFK forget that the Berliners were victims of a regime whose cruelty had been unmatched in history.

Muslims in America, or for that matter, anywhere in the civilized world are NOT victims. They are perpetrators and conspirators and they are traitors to the countries that gave them shelter and comfort when they left the sewer they knew formerly as the countries of their birth.

Last edited:

The Jews in Germany were slated and scheduled for extermination. Six millions of them were.

How many Muslims in America or for that matter anywhere in the civilized world, where these maggots of Mohamed insinuated themselves have been loaded to cattle cars and taken to the ovens?

How many of these ungrateful backstabber followers of Mohamed had their properties confiscated like the shining Democrat idol FDR did to the Japanese?

Those who wish to co-opt the famous quote of JFK forget that the Berliners were victims of a regime whose cruelty had been unmatched in history.

Muslims in America, or for that matter, anywhere in the civilized world are NOT victims. They are perpetrators and conspirators and they are traitors to the countries that gave them shelter and comfort when they left the sewer they knew formerly as the countries of their birth.

It is so ponderous to try to have discussions with cons on this board.

1938...1938...and if that date is too close to 1939 then just say during the early and midd 1930s. No one knew what the Nazis had in store, even the Nazis hadn't come up with the final solution. You want to present an argument that someone knew of the coming Holocaust ahead of time. All they had, just as now, was a sense that the people desiring to power are degenerates who seem to be capable of some pretty bad things if they do in fact get that power.

Speak for yoself liberal sucker...
Does Michael Moore realize that Muslims aren't supposed to eat bacon and drink beer?
December 17, 2015
Daniel Greenfield

michaelmoore2.jpg

Does Michael Moore realize that Muslims aren't supposed to eat bacon and drink beer? If he really goes through with the Muslim thing, he might actually lose weight.

michaelmoore.jpg

But you have to feel sorry for Moore. The Obama years have been terrible to him. During the Bush Years, the Democrats embraced his fake working class shtick and made him a very rich man. No one needs him anymore. His biggest hit was a cynical attack at the Bush Administration over 9/11. He's had nothing worth mentioning since then and it's easy to see why he's smelling opportunity if a Republican, especially Donald Trump, gets in the White House.

So here he is standing in front of Trump Tower in his fake working class togs looking vaguely embarrassed with a "We Are All Muslims" sign as if he's back to playing 'ordinary guy' protester even though he could easily afford Trump Tower

And what does that even mean? Islam is a religion. If we were all Muslims, we would convert to Islam. And that's what ISIS is trying to do.

In what sense is Michael Moore a Muslim? In no sense at all.

The attached letter is typical Moore self-promotional blather that is 90% imaginary. Moore claims that Donald Trump was terrified of him. Even the biggest Trump hater would have trouble believing that. They would have an easier time accepting that Trump is the literal recreation of Hitler than that he was afraid of a weasely fat guy who has to go everywhere with nine bodyguards while making up fake stories about all the times his bodyguards had to risk their lives to defend him from pencils and hot coffee.

Long since upstaged by the likes of Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert, Michael Moore sounds exactly like what he is, an aging baby boomer leftist who barely understands what he's talking about.

"That bogeyman, in your mind, are all Muslims. Not just the ones who have killed, but ALL MUSLIMS," Moore squeals.

From there, Michael Moore tries to create a #WeAreAllMuslim hashtag, whose real point has less to do with Muslims and more to do with trying to restart Michael Moore's failed career as a provocateur. Like all his attempts, it's lame and eye-rolling. Another reminder that Moore's only hope for the future is a Republican in the White House.

Michael Moore couldn't be a Muslim. They might mistake his fat ass for a pig needing to be slaughtered.

Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

Forum List

Back