Michael Brown was 148 feet from Wilson as he was shot to death

No he wasn't.

Simple math proves you wrong. And it is documented. You can even see the flowers still being put on the sidewalk directly across from the spot where Michael Brown was shot down in cold blood, 148 feet away from an officer who was in no way in danger.
Looks like Holder says you are full of it.

absolutely false

i am surprised this guy is still floating this lie

pretty disgusting really

He was 148 ft away from the car...Why do you lie when a tape measure proves you wrong?

Tell that to race baiter eric holder and obama......they disagree with you....

You imagination and reality are 2 different things

No he wasn't.

Simple math proves you wrong. And it is documented. You can even see the flowers still being put on the sidewalk directly across from the spot where Michael Brown was shot down in cold blood, 148 feet away from an officer who was in no way in danger.

absolutely false

pretty disgusting really

He was 148 ft away from the car...Why do you lie when a tape measure proves you wrong?

Correct but that is not what the OP , and several other posters, have been saying - and you know it.

Damn dishonest liberals.

Wait a min...the police chief said he was 30 feet away and you're surprised that people question him when it comes out that he was more than 100 feet further away then what the chief said?

Before that the chief also said Wilson wasnt responding to a robbery call...then 4 months later they got their story straight and said the opposite.

Talk about dishonest

absolutely false

pretty disgusting really

Correct but that is not what the OP , and several other posters, have been saying - and you know it.

Damn dishonest liberals.

Wait a min...the police chief said he was 30 feet away and you're surprised that people question him when it comes out that he was more than 100 feet further away then what the chief said?

Before that the chief also said Wilson wasnt responding to a robbery call...then 4 months later they got their story straight and said the opposite.

Talk about dishonest

I've never denied that the police chief gave some incorrect information. What does that have to do with the blatant dishonesty in this thread by liberals?

absolutely false

pretty disgusting really

Damn dishonest liberals.

Talk about dishonest

I've never denied that the police chief gave some incorrect information. What does that have to do with the blatant dishonesty in this thread by liberals?

Why is the chiefs information "incorrect" and everyone else is "blatent dishonesty"?

No he wasn't.

absolutely false

pretty disgusting really

You are wrong the evidence that Holder had is correct, sorry you can't handle the truth.

No he wasn't.

absolutely false

pretty disgusting really

You are wrong the evidence that Holder had is correct, sorry you can't handle the truth.

Great rebuttal, nice debating you. :rolleyes:

absolutely false

pretty disgusting really

Damn dishonest liberals.

Talk about dishonest

Why is the chiefs information "incorrect" and everyone else is "blatent dishonesty"?

What the police chief said has nothing to do with this thread.

If you wish to start a thread about the honesty of the police chief, go do it.

Do you acknowledge that the OP of this thread, and several others LIED when they claimed Wilson was 148' from Brow when he shot him? If yes, we can continue this conversation. If no , I'll lump you in with them and move on.

absolutely false

pretty disgusting really

Great rebuttal, nice debating you. :rolleyes:

Nothing to debate, all the evidence tells us otherwise, it has been proven wrong, just because you don't want to admit it, not my issue.

Damn dishonest liberals.

Talk about dishonest

Do you acknowledge that the OP of this thread, and several others LIED when they claimed Wilson was 148' from Brow when he shot him? If yes, we can continue this conversation. If no , I'll lump you in with them and move on.

I dont know how far he was when he shot him but I can say that the 148 ft is the distance MB was away from the car.

Damn dishonest liberals.

Talk about dishonest

I dont know how far he was when he shot him but I can say that the 148 ft is the distance MB was away from the car.

bullshit, you know EXACTLY how far he was from him. the shell casings and other forensic evidence prove it.

this is why I don't come to serious threads very often any more. Liberals are stupid and dishonest pieces of shit. Can't even admit well known facts when they contradict their position.

Moron

Talk about dishonest

bullshit, you know EXACTLY how far he was from him. the shell casings and other forensic evidence prove it.

I said I dont know how far he was. Instead of getting your shirt collar all wet with your salty tears you can just post how far instead of complaining that "everyone knows"

Of particular interest for evaluating Wilson’s testimony is the location of the 12 shell casings recovered. Two of them were recovered close to Wilson’s car, conforming to his testimony about his firing two shots there (vol. V, 226:4). After that, the remaining 10 casings were recovered adjacent to (or behind) the path that Wilson said Brown took when charging toward him. This was consistent with Wilson firing a series of shots as Brown rushed toward him, all the while backpedaling to try and increase the distance.

ww.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2014/11/28/the-physical-evidence-in-the-michael-brown-case-supported-the-officer/

If Michael Brown was half a football field away and Wilson was trying to shoot him, why would Wilson be backing up? That doesnt make sense.

No he wasn't.

absolutely false

pretty disgusting really

The car did not shoot michael brown.

No he wasn't.

absolutely false

pretty disgusting really

Don't let facts confuse people.

No he wasn't.

absolutely false

pretty disgusting really

Neither did tape measure

No he wasn't.

absolutely false

pretty disgusting really

What are you saying then, that Wilson got out of the car, chased Brown down and killed him? Why would he need to shoot him at all if the kid was running away and was no danger to him? It wasn't like he was chasing a murderer. He was chasing a jaywalker.

absolutely false

pretty disgusting really

What are you saying then, that Wilson got out of the car, chased Brown down and killed him? Why would he need to shoot him at all if the kid was running away and was no danger to him? It wasn't like he was chasing a murderer. He was chasing a jaywalker.

Wilson said in his testimony that even tho he wasnt a threat anymore he (paraphrase) could be to someone sometime.

absolutely false

pretty disgusting really

Read the DOJ report, Wilson was chasing down Brown because after Brown tried to take Wilson's gun, and the gun discharged into Browns hands, Wilson felt Brown was a threat. Brown turned around and then charged Wilson, the evidence of the shell casing being behind Brown prove he was charging.

It's all in the DOJ report. It also found that many witnesses accounts were not credible.

Forum List

Back