Michael Brown v. Trayvon Martin

again zero evidence...

You're a liar. The jury had evidence. The jury decided. What the hell is wrong with you?

The jury had Zimmermans Account, thats all...With nobody to counter Zimmerman "history". This doesnt make it factual.

You weren't on the jury. You didn't hear and see what they did. I do understand your frustration. Liars are very frustrated people. You and your president have much in common.

See. THeres the narrative kicking in, despite the evidence nd facts.

How do you know Martin didn't throw the first punch because Zimmerman drew his gun? No of course you don't consider that because in your mind he was a dumb ****** who had it coming.

The jury had all of the evidence, the jury found GZ not guilty--------------------its over.

How about if we wait for the trial on the current case? If the cop is guilty, lock him up for life or execute him. If it was self defense, set him free.

thats why we have a court system and juries.

Let me ask you, would this be a story if the cop was black?

There was no evidence that shows how the fight started. The jury had to make a verdict. I think it is possible that Zimmerman killed Martin because he was over powered and got his ass kicked. However I also think Zimmerman's completely unnecessary gun is what ultimately provoked the fight. Self defense or not, it was completely idiotic Zimmerman had a gun to begin with. That's what makes him a douchebag.

I have no idea why you are bringing up this recent case. I already said I am giving the cop the benefit of the doubt.

you need to learn one sided story, and how there was zero evidence Martin jumped Zimmerman. You have a better case to say Zimmerman was getting his ass kicked, pulled a gun and killed Martin.

again for the 300th time because you people are moron and deserve to be thrown in a volcano. After Zimmerman hangs up with 911, nobody knows what happens. Now because you happen to think Zimmerman was right and it helps your bias. you decide Zimmermans testimony is all you need.

Like i said. You are a hack moron, who thinks he is always right.

Martin jumped Zimmerman. Martin was on top pummeling. Lying piece of shit. Jury trial. Remember? Asshole.

Again zero evidence Martin jumped Zimmerman. Nobody was there expect those two.

But i see we are going to down the same tired path where you people try to prove he was jumped and you can't. You profess how zimmerman was being beat up, and has bruises. which doesnt show Martin starting it etc etc.....

So every person on the jury got it wrong. LOL. IDIOT.

How do you know Martin didn't throw the first punch because Zimmerman drew his gun? No of course you don't consider that because in your mind he was a dumb ****** who had it coming.

The jury had all of the evidence, the jury found GZ not guilty--------------------its over.

How about if we wait for the trial on the current case? If the cop is guilty, lock him up for life or execute him. If it was self defense, set him free.

There was no evidence that shows how the fight started. The jury had to make a verdict. I think it is possible that Zimmerman killed Martin because he was over powered and got his ass kicked. However I also think Zimmerman's completely unnecessary gun is what ultimately provoked the fight. Self defense or not, it was completely idiotic Zimmerman had a gun to begin with. That's what makes him a douchebag.

I have no idea why you are bringing up this recent case. I already said I am giving the cop the benefit of the doubt.

I didn't bring it up. the OP did. If GZ did not have a gun, he would be dead, and the story would never have made the national news.

liberalism and racism are partners in the destruction of the USA.

Thug trash always hate citizens who defend themselves. Go fuck yourself, loser.

Martin jumped Zimmerman. Martin was on top pummeling. Lying piece of shit. Jury trial. Remember? Asshole.

But i see we are going to down the same tired path where you people try to prove he was jumped and you can't. You profess how zimmerman was being beat up, and has bruises. which doesnt show Martin starting it etc etc.....

well no, but then i guess you dont read.

You're a liar. The jury had evidence. The jury decided. What the hell is wrong with you?

The jury had Zimmermans Account, thats all...With nobody to counter Zimmerman "history". This doesnt make it factual.

You weren't on the jury. You didn't hear and see what they did. I do understand your frustration. Liars are very frustrated people. You and your president have much in common.

neat story!

well no, but then i guess you dont read.

Tell me what I missed.

neat story!

Nope. Your story is the neat one. This is Deja Vu. Two thugs the left is trying to turn into martyrs again for political purposes during campaign season to gather the useful idiots to vote. That's your neat story.

I didn't bring it up. the OP did. If GZ did not have a gun, he would be dead, and the story would never have made the national news.

liberalism and racism are partners in the destruction of the USA.

You don't know that. You are making assumptions based on no evidence. Tell me what would you do if you were walking to your relative's house and a random guy in civilian clothing came up to you with a gun to confront you for no legitimate reason?

Jumping a man walking back to his car and beating him against the cement is hardly defending oneself against armed stalkers.

Had he known Zimmerman was armed, he probably wouldn't have jumped the guy.

you have zero evidence Martin Jumped Zimmerman.

Again if you are going to lie, do a better job at it.

You're the liar. A jury said enough evidence was presented to determine Martin did mug Zimmerman. Leftists lie. That's all you need to know.

Link?

Some people have already made this comparison. But the only real point of comparison is that once the media established a narrative, facts don't matter. Here the narrative is that some cop shot Brown because...well for no reason at all. In Martn's case some white Hispanic guy shot Martin because he didnt like the looks of him. Both narratives are completely wrong, not even believable. But it doesnt matter. People will insist those are the true accounts and they will dismiss, or rationalize away any contrary evidence.

Of course facts matter. Like the fact that neither one of them was armed at the time they were shot. But that fact doesn't appear to matter to conservatives.

Brute strength was their weapon. That Michael Brown was a big buck.

How could you possibly know that? A hero? Are you that dumb? What the hell makes him a hero? Nothing whatsoever. He is the one who provoked the altercation against a kid who whose destination was a relative's house. He had every right to be there. Who threw the first punch is what it comes down to. Maybe it was Martin but that doesn't justify him dying over it.

See. THeres the narrative kicking in, despite the evidence nd facts.

Because Zimmerman would not have drawn his gun without provocation. And because the reaction to someone pulling a gun is to run like hell in the opposite direction.
I dont know what color you are. But you are the dumb ****** here.

Forum List

Back