Michael Brown v. Trayvon Martin

You're a lying POS ass hole that can't read. Get some new glasses ya old fart.

You distort my post and claim I can't read? No. You are the problem. You cannot read something and draw reasonable inferences from it, or repeat it accurately. This marks you as having inferior intelligence.

You are an idiot that can't read.

Proof? The only thing proven is that you distort posts and you cannot read and understand simple sentences.

When it's for as long as it was, and it continues on to your home. Yes, it is. You follow me to my door step, I'm gonna confront you. You reach for your gun I'm gonna punch your lights out or shoot you plain as day.

I described being stalked to one's home.. just as the boy was stalked by George.

No it isnt. I'd suggest you're ill informed. I am perfectly able to follow you on public property and if you confront me you put me in fear of death and I'll shoot your ass.

Then you changed that to being incidentally followed on public property, which evidently in your dumb ass mind does not construe stalking someone.

Then you accused me later of changing my story. IOW you can't read.

You made up the part about going to one's home. Face it, you make stuff up and/or misread constantly. Because you aren't very bright.

You made up the part about going to one's home. Face it, you make stuff up and/or misread constantly. Because you aren't very bright.
No I did not make up the part about George stalking the young boy all the way to his home.

Face it, you are a retard.

Forum List

Back