Michael Brown v. Trayvon Martin

I haven't lied. You have. The only eye witness saw Zimmerman on the ground with Martin on top of him beating him. Completely consistent with forensic evidence and with Zimmerman's account of what happened.

The fact that you don't want to accept that doesn't make me a liar. But if you told the truth, I'd be surprised.

the only witness thinks he saw someone on top of someone. He didnt know who. Great! Martin beat up Zimmerman, You still have ZERO proof Martin jumped Zimmerman...

I know this is a difficult thing to understand. Facts...

The truth is something you are not familiar with based on what you've posted.

The truth about Zimmerman is that he he followed the guy, called the police, Instead of waiting he followed somemore, ( which he had the legal right to do. ) Then something happened,Martin most likely got the upper hand, Zimmerman panicked because he feared for his life because he got in over his head, and shot the guy. Which given the current law is perfectly legal in Florida. Furthermore there was no evidence to conflict with Zimmerman because the only other real witness was dead. So therefore based on the evidence given, Zimmerman was let go. Which was the right call.

those are the facts...Nothing more, and nothing less. Everything else is your pathetic attempt to Bullshit your dumbass opinion on the matter. someday you will realize you are really this stupid. Well i hope someday.
Wow, theres that low information thing kicking in.
You lef tout that Martin was on top of Zimmerman. You left out that Martin was bashing Zimmerman's head on the pavement. Those are sort of crucial when deciding whether someone was in fear of his life or not.
You also left out that Martin had a history of robbibg houses and was acting suspiciously, like he was casing houses to rob. That isnt material to Zimmerman's guilt or innocence--he was clearly innocent. But it adds context.

Then something happened,Martin most likely got the upper hand,

no i just didnt go into amazingly great detail either. I said martin got the upperhand.......why am i explaining this to you?

The rest about him stealing is irrelevant to the case of Martin Vs zimmerman.

I mean you are also leaving out the fact Zimmerman had issues with the cops as well. Both are irrelevant to the case and are only used by bottom feeders who can't argue the actual facts.

So seriously stop trying to act like you are some Proponent of speaking the truth. You aren't. You are a partisan lair just like Avatar.

I don't see how they are comparable.

First off Martin was clearly self defense from the story of the only eye witness. And it didn't involve police officers.

Second, Brown is not clearly self defense from the multiple eye witnesses. It may be if the facts are significantly different than what has been reported. Precisely why we need an investigation. this case does involve police officers.

Let the investigation be conducted and then let's make decisions based on facts.

Trayvon doesn't have the right to defend himself from armed stalkers?

Jumping a man walking back to his car and beating him against the cement is hardly defending oneself against armed stalkers.

Had he known Zimmerman was armed, he probably wouldn't have jumped the guy.

'Beating him against the cement"? I've sustained more serious injuries at home when I lost my balance while trying to put on a pair of pants when I was in too much of a hurry.

Jumping a man walking back to his car and beating him against the cement is hardly defending oneself against armed stalkers.

you have zero evidence Martin Jumped Zimmerman.

Again if you are going to lie, do a better job at it.

That was Zimmerman's testimony. There was nothing to contradict it. If you're going to be stupid, at least dont try so hard.

again zero evidence...

you have zero evidence Martin Jumped Zimmerman.

Again if you are going to lie, do a better job at it.

You're the liar. A jury said enough evidence was presented to determine Martin did mug Zimmerman. Leftists lie. That's all you need to know.

no they didnt. The jury said they wanted to convict Zimmerman but the evidence didnt support that ruling.

Now he mugged him.....Lol....seriously.

Trayvon doesn't have the right to defend himself from armed stalkers?

'Beating him against the cement"? I've sustained more serious injuries at home when I lost my balance while trying to put on a pair of pants when I was in too much of a hurry.
That explains a lot. Thank you for you honesty. Nobody's perfect.

Some people have already made this comparison. But the only real point of comparison is that once the media established a narrative, facts don't matter. Here the narrative is that some cop shot Brown because...well for no reason at all. In Martn's case some white Hispanic guy shot Martin because he didnt like the looks of him. Both narratives are completely wrong, not even believable. But it doesnt matter. People will insist those are the true accounts and they will dismiss, or rationalize away any contrary evidence.

Ok, so what was the reason the cops gave why he was shot so many times? You dont know because they never gave a reason.

But its everyone elses fault they dont have a reason tho?

I dont know. What do you think the reason was? Do you think it was because he was a racist cop gunning down a random black kid?

Wait but you said theres a false narrative going around
Here the narrative is that some cop shot Brown because...well for no reason at all.

And you say its false but you dont know why its false? The police gave no reason...who's fault is that?

If he didnt have his gun he'd be dead.
Libs are OK with dead victims. Live heroes not so much.

How could you possibly know that? A hero? Are you that dumb? What the hell makes him a hero? Nothing whatsoever. He is the one who provoked the altercation against a kid who whose destination was a relative's house. He had every right to be there. Who threw the first punch is what it comes down to. Maybe it was Martin but that doesn't justify him dying over it.

See. THeres the narrative kicking in, despite the evidence nd facts.

How do you know Martin didn't throw the first punch because Zimmerman drew his gun? No of course you don't consider that because in your mind he was a dumb ****** who had it coming.

For once, Obama not saying much of anything about the incident was a smart move.

Did he know about the video?... or was he just lucky not falling into a media meme trap?

Well this kid is a little big to look like Obama's son.

Then people would be speculating whether Obama was the father or not.......

That was Zimmerman's testimony. There was nothing to contradict it. If you're going to be stupid, at least dont try so hard.

again zero evidence...

You need to learn the meaning of the word evidence.

you need to learn one sided story, and how there was zero evidence Martin jumped Zimmerman. You have a better case to say Zimmerman was getting his ass kicked, pulled a gun and killed Martin.

again for the 300th time because you people are moron and deserve to be thrown in a volcano. After Zimmerman hangs up with 911, nobody knows what happens. Now because you happen to think Zimmerman was right and it helps your bias. you decide Zimmermans testimony is all you need.

Like i said. You are a hack moron, who thinks he is always right.

I don't see how they are comparable.

First off Martin was clearly self defense from the story of the only eye witness. And it didn't involve police officers.

Second, Brown is not clearly self defense from the multiple eye witnesses. It may be if the facts are significantly different than what has been reported. Precisely why we need an investigation. this case does involve police officers.

Let the investigation be conducted and then let's make decisions based on facts.

Pretty much this. Unfortunately you have one side that is taking the word of the kid's friend as gospel despite him being involved in a robbery with the deceased shortly before the shooting. Then you have others treating the word of the police department the same way. A police department that has been withholding info and has had an overall poor performance since the shooting.

Ok, so what was the reason the cops gave why he was shot so many times? You dont know because they never gave a reason.

But its everyone elses fault they dont have a reason tho?

I dont know. What do you think the reason was? Do you think it was because he was a racist cop gunning down a random black kid?

Wait but you said theres a false narrative going around
Here the narrative is that some cop shot Brown because...well for no reason at all.

And you say its false but you dont know why its false? The police gave no reason...who's fault is that?

cops need a reason for their actions. But then again this is Rabbi for you

Some people have already made this comparison. But the only real point of comparison is that once the media established a narrative, facts don't matter. Here the narrative is that some cop shot Brown because...well for no reason at all. In Martn's case some white Hispanic guy shot Martin because he didnt like the looks of him. Both narratives are completely wrong, not even believable. But it doesnt matter. People will insist those are the true accounts and they will dismiss, or rationalize away any contrary evidence.

Of course facts matter. Like the fact that neither one of them was armed at the time they were shot. But that fact doesn't appear to matter to conservatives.

can an unarmed person kill you?

again zero evidence...

you need to learn one sided story, and how there was zero evidence Martin jumped Zimmerman. You have a better case to say Zimmerman was getting his ass kicked, pulled a gun and killed Martin.

again for the 300th time because you people are moron and deserve to be thrown in a volcano. After Zimmerman hangs up with 911, nobody knows what happens. Now because you happen to think Zimmerman was right and it helps your bias. you decide Zimmermans testimony is all you need.

Martin jumped Zimmerman. Martin was on top pummeling. Lying piece of shit. Jury trial. Remember? Asshole.

How could you possibly know that? A hero? Are you that dumb? What the hell makes him a hero? Nothing whatsoever. He is the one who provoked the altercation against a kid who whose destination was a relative's house. He had every right to be there. Who threw the first punch is what it comes down to. Maybe it was Martin but that doesn't justify him dying over it.

See. THeres the narrative kicking in, despite the evidence nd facts.

How do you know Martin didn't throw the first punch because Zimmerman drew his gun? No of course you don't consider that because in your mind he was a dumb ****** who had it coming.

The jury had all of the evidence, the jury found GZ not guilty--------------------its over.

How about if we wait for the trial on the current case? If the cop is guilty, lock him up for life or execute him. If it was self defense, set him free.

thats why we have a court system and juries.

Let me ask you, would this be a story if the cop was black?

Martin jumped Zimmerman. Martin was on top pummeling. Lying piece of shit. Jury trial. Remember? Asshole.

Again zero evidence Martin jumped Zimmerman. Nobody was there expect those two.

But i see we are going to down the same tired path where you people try to prove he was jumped and you can't. You profess how zimmerman was being beat up, and has bruises. which doesnt show Martin starting it etc etc.....

Forum List

Back