Mexico used to be a nice place

Well there we have it…you’re brown so by default you have to be KINDA pro illegal…just like Mexicrats knew you always would.
if you knew anything about me asshole you would find me very anti-illegal immigration....but your whole thing is racial so like you have told many times by many here....you are a fucking racist.....

if you knew anything about me asshole you would find me very anti-illegal immigration....but your whole thing is racial so like you have told many times by many here....you are a fucking racist.....
Ignorant scared fools often dub me a racist for being a realist. I’m totally good with that. Thanks Harry

Ignorant scared fools often dub me a racist for being a realist. I’m totally good with that. Thanks Harry
ignorance is being someone like you....and they dub you a racist because you are a fucking racist...and i dont have any reason to be scared....but you?....you cry about those you fear all day long here...

ignorance is being someone like you....and they dub you a racist because you are a fucking racist...and i dont have any reason to be scared....but you?....you cry about those you fear all day long here...
A real man does not worry about race, religion and so on and a real man just goes about his day making his life better than the day before and if he fails they do not blame anyone but themselves.

Broke Loser is not a real man but a child that fear they are losing something they never had…

I am also against illegal immigration and believe all illegals should be deported and start at the back of the line but someone that come here legally I have no issue with and wish them the best!

Broke Loser believe everyone is illegal and is the INS agent in Born in East L.A. !

A real man does not worry about race, religion and so on and a real man just goes about his day making his life better than the day before and if he fails they do not blame anyone but themselves.

Broke Loser is not a real man but a child that fear they are losing something they never had…

I am also against illegal immigration and believe all illegals should be deported and start at the back of the line but someone that come here legally I have no issue with and wish them the best!

Broke Loser believe everyone is illegal and is the INS agent in Born in East L.A. !

his posts have always been anyone darker then him even ones born here are useless pieces of shit.....now he is modifying his story because he slipped up and told us he goes down there to be among them....next he will start telling us he has "brown" friends....

his posts have always been anyone darker then him even ones born here are useless pieces of shit.....now he is modifying his story because he slipped up and told us he goes down there to be among them....next he will start telling us he has "brown" friends....
He will tell us how he once was in loved a girl from San Salvador but she jilted him, so now he hate anyone from south of the border…

That sentiment feels so warm and fuzzy...then reality hits and us intelligent beings run calculations through our heads when making decisions.
Let me explain:
First, let me be crystal clear...it’s actually not about skin color, as I've said many times before, I hate all pieces of shit regardless of skin color. I’m an equal opportunity hater. In fact, I definitely hate woke white guilt liberals more than any other ‘group’ that I hate.
Anyhow...here goes....The odds / statistics PROVE that Darkies have a much greater propensity for being a total piece of shit.
We’re suppose to be intelligent beings, we have the ability to reason, estimate and forecast. We’re suppose to consider odds, plausibility and probabilities. We are not supposed to set our intelligence aside for PC because ethnicity is part of the equation. That's what retarded fools do.
Let me go deeper....my daughters attend USC; they could drive through Compton to get home and probably save a few minutes, but I, being the intelligent being that I am tell them not to drive through Compton as it is a dangerous super shithole packed full of dark degenerate pieces of worthless shit....nobody sane and in touch would dare tell their 5'2" blonde hair, blue eyed daughters to drive through Compton to save a few minutes...However, woke white guilt whacko fathers would probably suggest they stop and get fuel at the shithole ghetto station on Crenshaw just to prove their wokeness.
Don’t be a retarded fool....don’t be scared...GENERALIZE...it’s what ALL wise people do.

Last edited:
My posts have always reflected the same position….America needs to rid itself of 20-40 million brown people and ALL of their anchor babies here on stolen citizenships TODAY!
I’ll happily foster those with a 100% LEGAL lineage.
Scary shit huh?

He will tell us how he once was in loved a girl from San Salvador but she jilted him, so now he hate anyone from south of the border…
NEGATIVE…I’m far wiser than that.
I’d never EVER date outside of my race…I wouldn’t dare pollute my bloodline…Just like I wouldn’t dare cross-breed my french bulldogs. Simple shit for sane folks

Wrong Harry….you “old white guys“ have become Americas biggest threat…the Left can’t wait for you to die. This has ONLY happened because your generation is comprised of nutless fucking pussies who were too scared to push back against PC. FIND YOUR FUCKING BALLS!
YOU are a nutless fucking pussy who is scared to death of a skin color, you cowardly fucking cockroach.

My posts have always reflected the same position….America needs to rid itself of 20-40 million ....
America needs to rid itself of ONE nutless fucking PUSSY like YOU to start with, you fucking cockroach.

Unkotare

Stop it!

Did you know my grandfather was a Nazi?

My Aunt that raised me was Jewish?

Her father called for me at his death bed?

Why am I mentioning this?

Simple, I am the grandson of a Nazi and a Belarusian Jew saw more in me than his own grandchildren , so I live with that burden daily and try not to be the bigot in my bloodline!

So let it go mate!

Last edited:
4. If you have money, you often can bribe your way out of almost anything
That is why Mexico is a shit hole for the most part. As well as other Latin American countries. Given that the number of the Hispanics in the US is growing and their political influence will be growing alongside with that, the main task will be not letting this cultural feature to spread across the country.

Given that the number of the Hispanics in the US is growing and their political influence will be growing alongside with that, the main task will be not letting this cultural feature to spread across the country.
You have touched on a very sensitive matter.

Of course, many Hispanics are as honest or even more honest than people of other ethnicities.

But it is a (hurtful) fact that in Hispanic culture, giving an unfair advantage to family and friends is not considered "corruption."

Here in the greater Los Angeles area, some of the suburbs are primarily Hispanic in population as well as in the ethnicity of their local government officials. Some of the biggest corruption scandals have been in those cities.

Here in the city of Los Angeles itself, in recent years African American and Asian American and Caucasian American and Hispanic American officials have been indicted by the feds on various charges of corruption.

That is why Mexico is a shit hole for the most part. As well as other Latin American countries. Given that the number of the Hispanics in the US is growing and their political influence will be growing alongside with that, the main task will be not letting this cultural feature to spread across the country.
It’s too late…literally every single brown community here is a filthy, dangerous shithole.
You can take the Mexican out of Mexico but you can’t take the Mexico out of the Mexican.
Cultural deficiencies hold them back and will for another century.

My posts have always reflected the same position….America needs to rid itself of 20-40 million brown people and ALL of their anchor babies here on stolen citizenships TODAY!
I’ll happily foster those with a 100% LEGAL lineage.
Scary shit huh?
its to late loser....i already know how you really feel,you have told me many a time....try that shit on those who dont know you.....i know better....

its to late loser....i already know how you really feel,you have told me many a time....try that shit on those who dont know you.....i know better....
How do you respond to my extreme hatred for woke white guilt whackos? Remember, I hate this class of folks far more than I hate illegals. Racism?

Your weakness and fear will hold you back for the rest of your miserable days, cockroach.
Easy Feelings Guy…pay attention to the data…I make none of this up.
A browner America is a shittier America…its just that simple bud….FACT!

Forum List

Back