Mexico used to be a nice place

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
A lot of Americans used to want to go there to work, earn a living.

This afternoon, there is a film on TV later about 3 Americans who go to Cucaracha , Mexico to open a beauty salon, (with hilarious consequences).

But the story made sense, as the traffic on the southern US border went both ways.

This afternoon, there is a film on TV later about 3 Americans who go to Cucaracha , Mexico to open a beauty salon, (with hilarious consequences).

But the story made sense, as the traffic on the southern US border went both ways.

well, maybe...but obviously not that nice because they all want to come here

Back in the early 2000's, we used to go from San Diego south into Baja. We'd bypass Tijuana, which has always been a slum, and go down to Ensenada, Rosarito and Puerto Nuevo, primarily.

Puerto Nuevo was a great place to go for a lobster lunch. Granted, the lobsters were small, but they were plentiful. We could get a lobster lunch, complete with drinks (tequila shots, margaritas, etc) for a dozen people, tip included, for under $200 (US).

Then, Americans started disappearing down there. Sometimes their loved ones would be contacted with ransom demands. Others would just never be seen again. It stopped being a place which was safe and welcoming to tourists, so we stopped going altogether...

We used to go to Cancun frequently. Always staying at the Krystal at the point

We loved it there. Walk at 3am without a liberal criminal robbing you

Haven't been there since the alkihol poisonings in Mexico

Now drug wars in Cancun. My God. Even Cancun is turning to Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome

When was Mexico a nice place, before the US invaded in 1846?

Ted Cruz loves it
He visits during every power failure
Damn, it’s cold here
If we leave now we can be sipping Margaritas on the beach by Happy Hour

Last edited:
The huge debt by Mexico from the IMF allowed you white people to go to Mexico often and not have to see the depths of the squalor and poverty, now that Mexico has a revenue problem to go along with a debt problem you white people will need to find another spot to be decadent. Be sure to buy illegals drugs in the US where the cartel can make a profit.

The Russian mafia took over Cancun in the late 1990's the last time I was there, before when I was in Monterey in 1978 there was poverty and street kids selling drugs and their sister to exist.

I’ve been surfing and fishing all over Mexico, central and South America for decades….it’s always been a disgusting shithole full of subhuman filth….ALWAYS

Mexico has NEVER been a nice place. There are small, very nice, very elite places, and then there is the rest of the third world shithole. Which is sad because the people are for the most part genuinely good. It is their corrupt leaders who are scum.

I’ve been surfing and fishing all over Mexico, central and South America for decades….it’s always been a disgusting shithole full of subhuman filth….ALWAYS
There are some towns you pass through that you hope you never have to encounter after a car breakdown.

Mexico has NEVER been a nice place. There are small, very nice, very elite places, and then there is the rest of the third world shithole. Which is sad because the people are for the most part genuinely good. It is their corrupt leaders who are scum.
I don’t know bud…..the “good people” I know don’t commit crime at the rate they do in ALL brown shitholes.

Forum List

Back