Mexico robs good Americans blind and Democrats pretend it isn’t happening...why?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Anybody sane knows the primary motivation for such is “VOTES” / constituency...BUT, could key Democrats be getting paid off by Mexico, particularly Democrats in Mexifornia?
To be honest, I’m not much for conspiracy theories, but boy, this one almost seems obvious.

Anybody sane knows the primary motivation for such is “VOTES” / constituency...BUT, could key Democrats be getting paid off by Mexico, particularly Democrats in Mexifornia?
To be honest, I’m not much for conspiracy theories, but boy, this one almost seems obvious.

You might have to be more specific here. Help me along.

Be specific as to your confusion...which part has you all twisted up?

Well sure then. Democrats and Republicans could be getting paid off, I dunno. Maybe the Pope is, you are right! It is all a possibility! The NFL could be getting paid off by them evil Mexicans! Perhaps the Marxists are! The drug dealers! I am not wrong, it is all a possibility.

So you think "Mexico" is paying off Democrats to allow people to leave Mexico?

Democrats are the crime party that's why.

You have totally proven this to me and I have changed my POV on the world thanks to your in depth analysis of the situation.

the dimocrap scum party is a criminal organization

period

Well sure then. Democrats and Republicans could be getting paid off, I dunno. Maybe the Pope is, you are right! It is all a possibility! The NFL could be getting paid off by them evil Mexicans! Perhaps the Marxists are! The drug dealers! I am not wrong, it is all a possibility.

“So you think "Mexico" is paying off Democrats to allow people to leave Mexico?”
Yes...but I’d frame like this: Mexico is paying off Democrats to allow Mexico to take Mexifornia.

“So you think "Mexico" is paying off Democrats to allow people to leave Mexico?”
Yes...but I’d frame like this: Mexico is paying off Democrats to allow Mexico to take Mexifornia.

Ok, this is going to take awhile.

I don't doubt this, they should hate us for that land grab.

Who in Mexico is doing it?

Ok, this is going to take awhile.

I don't doubt this, they should hate us for that land grab.

Who in Mexico is doing it?

My bet would be on the cartels, the Carlos Slims and government...all have a very firm motive.
“Land grab”?
What part of the super shithole/Mehico are you from?
Good, real Americans are extremely proud of ALL our “land grabs”....hmmm, I wonder why one wouldn’t be?

You have totally proven this to me and I have changed my POV on the world thanks to your in depth analysis of the situation.
Denying it doesn't change that fact that they are the party of crime.

583 threats of violence against conservatives.

right wingers are simply lousy capitalists; and prove it with their social policies on a national basis.

why lose money on border policy, right wingers; it is Not the Capital way.

RW talking points on immigration surface before elections.

99.999 % of their bullshit cant be proven to be true, yet the simpletons are totally convinced it is.

Rich democrats don't care and since the rich democrats always want to pretend to understand the poor and always want to pretend they are poor, they pretend to care. Could not care less if they tried. Hence, the whole reason they love the rich negro people that chant bling bling in faces of those poor people they claim to care so much about.

As they live safely behind walls guarded by armed guards.

The poor? Most of them are either lazy or ignorant. Almost all of them are very bitter and all of them love free handouts.

Like most humans, we hate when people talk about accountability or personal responsibility. So, being the great excuse making animal we are, humans are easily manipulated by those power hungry wicked devils who need to prop up a scapegoat for the poor to blame.

That is it.

Last edited:
Rich democrats don't care and since the rich democrats always want to pretend to understand the poor and always want to pretend they are poor, they pretend to care. Could not care less if they tried. Hence, the whole reason they love the rich negro people that chant bling bling in faces of those poor people they claim to care so much about.

As they live safely behind walls guarded by armed guards.

The poor? Most of them are either lazy or ignorant. Almost all of them are very bitter and all of them love free handouts.

Like most humans, we hate when people talk about accountability or personal responsibility. So, being the great excuse making animal we are, humans are easily manipulated by those power hungry wicked devils who need to prop up a scapegoat for the poor to blame.

That is it.

NAILED IT....You absolutely hit it out of the park.

To be honest, I’m not much for conspiracy theories

61.png

only lousy capitalists lose money on border policy.

I’m pretty sure the Mexicrats have been MAKING money and gaining power with our border policy.
Weird that love things just the way they are huh?
how many illegals in the US? we should have no illegal problem with capitalistic border policy; profit not loss!

only lousy capitalists lose money on border policy.

I’m pretty sure the Mexicrats have been MAKING money and gaining power with our border policy.
Weird that love things just the way they are huh?
how many illegals in the US? we should have no illegal problem with capitalistic border policy; profit not loss!

Danny...we’ve heard your LibTardian based mathematics many times over...you never make sense, shit never adds up with you bud. Sorry

Forum List

Back