Mexico plans immediate action on US imports after WTO tuna ruling

I am much ore upset about what the 3 tuna US companies (not owned by the US) did and what they are doing.

Progressives standing with the Mexicans to allow the to import their diseased tuna into the USA
It's the Right that favors doing away with the EPA, even though it came to be during the Nixon administration.
when the epa goes after a farmer with a small pond on his farm in wyoming, yes, the epa deserves to be done away with.
You are not allowed to dam up running water.
Ever heard of a weir?
How about a diversion point?

I doubt it. Probably only what you read on the web.

Yes I read all about it on the web , I didn't go visit the man made pond.

Mexico can eat a dick. Their financial markets and the peso took a big hit just on the rumor that the U.S. might pull out if NAFTA. Mexico needs us far more than we need them. And if they don't play ball during Trump's renegotiation of NAFTA, we'll leave their third world, narcoterrorist ass behind.

The orange clown is creating an atmosphere of hostility with our neighbors to the north and south. I don't think this is going to work out well for the US.
Oh no does this mean were going to have to bomb Canada again?

You do know the reason for the dispute, right? Mexico is pissed about the whole "dolphin safe" labeling thing.

Should trump drop those rules? I though enviro-idiots like you were in support of those labeling laws?

WTO ruling favors Mexico in US 'dolphin-safe' tuna spat

The World Trade Organization ruled Tuesday that Mexico's tuna industry has been harmed by U.S. "dolphin-safe" labeling rules and says the country can seek retaliatory measures worth hundreds of millions of dollars.

Now you've done it! I'm not sure it's wise to arm willful ignorance with knowledge. They may start thinking for themselves and we'd all run the risk of smoke inhalation. ;)

I suppose we could petition the federal government to suspend the Dolphin Protection Consumer Information Act as a part of the US Marine Mammal Protection Act - that would make the WTO and Mexico happy, no doubt.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back