FOX Decimates The Fake News Outlets

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
Congratulations Tucker!
"On Monday, Tucker Carlson, who took over O'Reilly's 8 p.m. slot, drew just under 3.2 million viewers, far more than the entire 8 p.m. viewership of CNN and MSNBC combined. Though he did not match O'Reilly's viewership, Carlson delivered almost exactly the same number of viewers in advertisers' coveted 25-54 age demographic as O'Reilly did his final show."
Watch out Tucker! Now the radical LIB MSM is out for your blood.
I sure hope you never picked your nose in public when you were in grade one.

Congratulations Tucker!
"On Monday, Tucker Carlson, who took over O'Reilly's 8 p.m. slot, drew just under 3.2 million viewers, far more than the entire 8 p.m. viewership of CNN and MSNBC combined. Though he did not match O'Reilly's viewership, Carlson delivered almost exactly the same number of viewers in advertisers' coveted 25-54 age demographic as O'Reilly did his final show."

Tucker is a smart guy, if he tones it down a bit I will listen to him more often. I've seen his show a handful of times as it is new, and I noticed a significant improvement from his first show to his latest. He is giving more air time to his guest which I think is important.

His problem is a unique one, his mind is too fast for his own good. You can see he has ideas that he can rip off one after another, I first noticed that when he was on CNN wearing his bowtie way back when. He thinks fast and talks fast. A gift that can be a burden.

In reality, strong Conservative are always good debaters. The reason for this is simple, real conservative principles are as American as apple pie.

Congratulations Tucker!
you mean Faux News?

Congratulations Tucker!
you mean Faux News?
That's it? That's all you got?
I bet that not the first time someone has told you that.

Congratulations Tucker!
you mean Faux News?
That's it? That's all you got?
I bet that not the first time someone has told you that.
That's it, fox news runs fake stories and then apologizes later. They are no better than these other fake news outlets.
Also, you haven't told me anything, you asked me two questions.

I have watched him, I'm not sure he listens and he interrupts the Left on his show, he is intense with his look, like he is thinking and not listening. I prefer MSNBC , they seldom interrupt or talk down to Republicans , same with CNN. I do not like the same old people on Fox, the paid contributors.

Fux News is like all your other "news" outlets; owned by 6 multinational corporations = corporate state media PR. Americans turned away from journalism long ago, tehy have no need for it now, the illusion of america must be maintained at all costs.

I have watched him, I'm not sure he listens and he interrupts the Left on his show, he is intense with his look, like he is thinking and not listening. I prefer MSNBC , they seldom interrupt or talk down to Republicans , same with CNN. I do not like the same old people on Fox, the paid contributors.
All your outlets are corporate state PR, nothing more.

Forum List

Back