Mexico has Absolutely Nothing That USA Needs

Time to pull out of NAFTA, build a wall and cut off Mexico completely from United States. All Mexico has done is steal US jobs and send us trash that taxpayers have to pay for.
Gloom Descends on Mexico’s Nafta Capital

Do you begrudge the Mexicans for wanting to work? I think put the blame on the Corps who move to the lowest wage areas they can. Mexicans need to strike to raise wages. If they make the same as Americans then there would be no use in moving here would there be?

Mexicans demand higher wages, our fights are with the corps not the Mexicans.

Also you avatar is the picture of the man who begun the workings of Nafta.

Not true. They have lots and lots of drugs. We need to bring those manufacturing jobs to the US too.

Mexico is a detriment to the United States. Send us crimminals and steal our jobs.

The truth is, Mexico hasnt been a good neighbor. They have no respect for our laws or our sovereignty. They come here and complain about the US while waving their Mexican flags. When they do get money here, they send it back to mexico. They are ungrateful trespassing leaches who have zero respect for us.

They had a good one-sided 20+ year run screwing us but now its time for reality.....there will be a wall & they will pay for it one way or another, and the illegal trash they sent over is going back. They can do it the easy way or the hard way.

Well they have a lot of oil. Of course if we withdraw our patronage, they can always sell it to Russia... That takes care of two problems for national security:

1. Piss off a country on our southern border where there's a leaky passage and the residents resemble arabs enough to slip through... and

2. Drive that old friend right into the laps of our most stringent world enemies.

Sounds like a great plan to me! :cuckoo:

Mexico is a detriment to the United States. Send us crimminals and steal our jobs.
I'm a contractor, I run a construction company and I never hire Americans. You fuckers would put me out of business. The lazy white man with his can of Budweiser and his hit of meth is no match for the hard working Mexican who drinks only when the job is done.

Forum List

Back