Mexico drug cartels ready to pour "legalized" marijuana into the US!! DRUG PART 2

Its the illegality that makes it profitable.

Legalize it and nobody will bother importing it when they can grow it themselves locally or buy it (cheap) from somebody who is growing it locally.

Like pretty much every other vegetable or herb, FRESHNESS counts.

Who's gonna want compressed Mexican dirt weed when we can grow excellent hemp outselves?

Legalize it and nobody will bother importing it when they can grow it themselves locally or buy it (cheap) from somebody who is growing it locally.

Who's gonna want compressed Mexican dirt weed when we can grow excellent hemp outselves?

Exactly! If you sooooo hooked on pot and you want to destroy those cartels like you say, GROW YOUR OWN AND SHUT UP!

Exactly! If you sooooo hooked on pot and you want to destroy those cartels like you say, GROW YOUR OWN AND SHUT UP!

Just cause poor rednecks like you don't mind being taxed to oblivion to keep stoners in jail doesn't mean sane people don't mind.:lol:

Mexico drug cartels ready to pour "legalized" marijuana into the US!! DRUG PART 2

I'll believe that bullshit statement when I see the same cartels selling liquor on the side of the street in LA. Prohibition doesn't fucking work. Get over it, fascist.

[
Just cause poor rednecks like you don't mind being taxed to oblivion to keep stoners in jail doesn't mean sane people don't mind.:lol:

But you don't mind paying to raise every bandit baby that mammasita spits out of her rear end?

[

But you don't mind paying to raise every bandit baby that mammasita spits out of her rear end?

Unlike both parties I'm for deporting every last illegal. Obama sucks at it, Just less than Bush did.

Last edited:
[
Unlike both parties I'm for deproting every last illegal. Obama sucks at it, Just less than Bush did.

But first you have to hate the enemy with all of your soul. Mexican wouldn't have stuck around if some Americans didn't help them.

Once "legalized", who can stop the poisoning of the US with drugs by Latin America? And yet there are those who will say "legalization" will bankrupt the drug cartels. That is pure Mexican propaganda!

I guess they parked this shipment too close to the border and the Mexican Army had to seize it or it might give Washington the idea that all of Mexico is filthy. But wasn't that proved years ago?

Oh, ffs!

Once it's legalized here, WTF is going to buy Mexican dirt weed?!?

Anyone that smokes will be growing their OWN Primo "brand name" herb,

and ~ what a SHOCK ~ will know EXACTLY what it's been sprayed/cut with,

and precisely what's it's been GROWN with, as far as decent water, ferts, soil, etc.

IOW, any "poisoning" will STOP.

Cripes.
Very true. The Situation is precisely analogous to the circumstance of alcohol prohibition which gave rise to the "bathtub gin" problem.

While the wealthy were able to afford legitimately produced, brand-name liquor bootlegged from Canada the ordinary American was the sometimes victim of unscrupulous producers of home-made rotgut known as "bathtub gin," some of which was made from ethyl alcohol (anti-freeze) which is highly toxic. Every morning the New York City Health Department did a sweep on the Bowery to pick up the corpses of vagrants who died during the night from drinking the cheapest grade of "bathtub gin" available. But that tragic situation stopped abruptly when Prohibition was repealed.

I wish to add something to the previous message:

Back in the seventies a friend told me he'd bought a quarter pound of what he called "super pot" and invited me to try some. But the first thing I noticed was the stuff he showed me looked very much like ditch weed, i.e., a lot of brownish, dried leaf material bearing no resemblance to the resinous, dark green bud which is typical of high potency marijuana. Plus it didn't smell at all like high-quality bud.

When I smoked a bowl of this strange-smelling weed the experience was intensely intoxicating, actually stupefying and not at all like any marijuana I'd experienced before. Another party to that experience said he'd heard that some unscrupulous dealers were liquifying heroin, spraying it on low-grade marijuana and selling the adulterated product as "super pot" at inflated prices. That individual also advised my friend to dump the strange stuff or risk becoming addicted to heroin.

weed will get you through time of no money better than money will get you through times of no weed.

I wonder why China helped drug pushers to deliver drugs to the US but if you, a Chinese, took it yourself they would execute you.
You're talking about heroin, we're talking about marijuana. Are you not aware of the difference?

In spite of what you've been indoctrinated to believe, do yourself a favor and accept that marijuana is not addictive and that no one has ever died or been made sick from using it. Marijuana is persecuted because it represents a serious threat to the liquor and pharamceutical industries. And if marijuana is legalized hemp crops will quickly follow and will knock holes in the bottom lines of a few other industries, including paper and oil.

[
I wonder why China helped drug pushers to deliver drugs to the US but if you, a Chinese, took it yourself they would execute you.

You're talking about heroin, we're talking about marijuana. Are you not aware of the difference?

In spite of what you've been indoctrinated to believe, do yourself a favor and accept that marijuana is not addictive and that no one has ever died or been made sick from using it. Marijuana is persecuted because it represents a serious threat to the liquor and pharamceutical industries. And if marijuana is legalized hemp crops will quickly follow and will knock holes in the bottom lines of a few other industries, including paper and oil.

I'm talking about the motivation Mexico has to poison American children and flood the US with evil Mexicans. Most people admit that the drug cartels would not be able to operate without the cooperation of the corrupt Mexican government.

Our problems will never end until America takes military action against Mexico and remove the evil ones from the US.

Can't.

Cost me nearly $4,000 last year in fines and legal fees because I'd been growing my own.

Obviously now, I no longer can grow my own as I'd been doing for nearly a decade without incident, because I am somewhat under observation by the local gendarme.

AT best occassionally when in season, I can buy American pot grown by Americans FOR Americans.

Local produce is vastly superior to the mafia crap that millions of Americans (especially in the NE) have no choice but to buy, but market demand for local crop greatly exceeds supply.

So what is the outcome?

I now help support some of the nastiest people on earth AND the money I spend on commercial dirtweed does not go into the local economy.

Our WoD is a stupid policy for so many reasons

Last edited:

Forum List

Back