Mexico drug cartels ready to pour "legalized" marijuana into the US!! DRUG PART 2

Bullfighter

Rookie
Jun 10, 2010
Mexican security forces have seized 105 tonnes of marijuana with a street value of at least $340m (£214m) - the biggest such haul in the country in years.

The drugs were found wrapped in 10,000 packages

Heavily armed troops and police raided several homes in the city of Tijuana, on the border with the US, exchanging gunfire with suspected traffickers.

The marijuana was found wrapped in some 10,000 packages.
Drug gangs are increasingly producing marijuana in Mexico, rather than smuggling the drug from South America.

"The seizure of these drugs is without precedent in the country," army General Alfonso Duarte told reporters.

The operation began after municipal police came under fire from gunmen in a convoy of vehicles as they were on patrol in Tijuana, which lies just across the border from San Diego, California.

Read the full story:
BBC News - Mexico forces seize huge marijuana haul in Tijuana

------------------------------------------------

Once "legalized", who can stop the poisoning of the US with drugs by Latin America? And yet there are those who will say "legalization" will bankrupt the drug cartels. That is pure Mexican propaganda!

I guess they parked this shipment too close to the border and the Mexican Army had to seize it or it might give Washington the idea that all of Mexico is filthy. But wasn't that proved years ago?

Once "legalized", who can stop the poisoning of the US with drugs by Latin America? And yet there are those who will say "legalization" will bankrupt the drug cartels. That is pure Mexican propaganda!

I guess they parked this shipment too close to the border and the Mexican Army had to seize it or it might give Washington the idea that all of Mexico is filthy. But wasn't that proved years ago?

Oh, ffs!

Once it's legalized here, WTF is going to buy Mexican dirt weed?!?

Anyone that smokes will be growing their OWN Primo "brand name" herb,

and ~ what a SHOCK ~ will know EXACTLY what it's been sprayed/cut with,

and precisely what's it's been GROWN with, as far as decent water, ferts, soil, etc.

IOW, any "poisoning" will STOP.

Cripes.

Last edited:
the cartels go down quick, bullfighter discuss in your trailer park how many brew and sell beer?
MJ goes the way of beer and cigs The Malboro Man will now just have a smile and a hot chick on his arm.

I think California could grow some pretty decent weed on its own

Cali has the best
though part of me thinks decrim would be better. under legalization the tabacco companies will have total control.

Well those Mexican Dirt Weed farmers had better take a trip to Amersterdam to pick up some decent strains if they want to compete.

only schwagg comes out of Mexico, poor people need herb they can't afford cannabis cup winners from the Dam

actually the prices will come way down. Cali is already seeing lower pricing since Obama. The recently passed decrim will drive them down further regardless of 19. Cali, Oreg, and Wash st have the lowest prices in the country for good herb.

True potheads don't smoke that crap! They smoke the homegrown dank weed made by gringos!

That was always one of the things I hated (back in my stoner days) about going to Mexico. The weed was so schwaggy that it wasn't even worth smoking!

Last edited:
the cartels go down quick, bullfighter discuss in your trailer park how many brew and sell beer?
MJ goes the way of beer and cigs The Malboro Man will now just have a smile and a hot chick on his arm.

I guess we now know that Topspin smokes a lot of schwag weed from Mexico! :lol:

Schwagg or Poopy Chron causes headaches, but if I'm dry schwagg will do.

Only about 20% of stoners grow, it's a pain in the neck.

weed will get you through time of no money better than money will get you through times of no weed.

weed will get you through time of no money better than money will get you through times of no weed.

I wonder why China helped drug pushers to deliver drugs to the US but if you, a Chinese, took it yourself they would execute you.

I wonder why China helped drug pushers to deliver drugs to the US but if you, a Chinese, took it yourself they would execute you.

Bullfucker Prop 19 ....pass or fail....it doesn't matter....as of Jan 11th another door will be open.....read it and weep dipshit....may be coming to State near you....
CA Marijuana Possession Reduced to Infraction - Legislation & Policymaking - FindLaw Blotter
Weed Wars: Governor signs California marijuana decriminalization bill

As opposed to constantly pouring illegal marijuana into the US under the status quo?

Rock-solid logic there.........

thats Bullfighter logic.....his best one was were he said the Chilien minors should have kept mining while they were down there...:eusa_eh:....and why could they not just dig themselves out the lazy bastards....

[thats Bullfighter logic.....his best one was were he said the Chilien minors should have kept mining while they were down there...:eusa_eh:....and why could they not just dig themselves out the lazy bastards....

Why didn't the Chileans pour pot down the hole for their hero miners to smoke? What hypocrites!!

HA! HA! HA!

yeah, you guy's didn't know the Cartels were all sitting in Mexican starbuck's awaiting the outcome of the post prop 19 vs feds showdown before selling any brick weed in the US.

Last edited:
[thats Bullfighter logic.....his best one was were he said the Chilien minors should have kept mining while they were down there...:eusa_eh:....and why could they not just dig themselves out the lazy bastards....

Why didn't the Chileans pour pot down the hole for their hero miners to smoke? What hypocrites!!

HA! HA! HA!

once more we have .....Bullshitter logic...its a gift...

Forum List

Back