Mexico declares intent to war with USA

Baloney. The main stream media has completely ignored many stories, especially those concerning illegal immigrants or our government plans to combine America with Mexico and Canada. heck, Vicente Fox was talking about the "Amero" live on Larry King and the media ignored it and still treats it like it's just a conspiracy theory.

I remember during the 2000 election when Carol Roberts of Palm Beach County said something to the effect of "We aren't going home until Gore wins". It was aired live on CNN but did any other station air it? No! Did CNN ever air it again? No. Did they even discuss it? NO. Here's someone in charge of counting the votes with an obvious bias and it's completely ignored by the MSM. Had i not heard it myself on live television, I wouldn't know it happened.

Yeah, well, whatever. I'm still not convinced that one guy mouthing off because he's pissed at some demonstrators represents a clear and present danger. And please don't waste your time trying to convince me,

I might be more prepared to listen to you if you hadn't said that you would happily kill him for this and call it your patriotic duty. That's fucked up.

Let them say whatever they want - it is typical of mexicans when they get hot under the color to talk crap! They are pissed because they know that this part of the USA will NEVER be theirs! Unless of course, they want to go to war with the United States. They salivate when they talk about taking it over by large numbers - but - it will still be the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA whether they like it or not. It will still be governed by the U. S. CONSITUTION; THE BILL OF RIGHTS; THE RULE OF LAW! And there is not a whole lot they can do about that!

Let them say whatever they want - it is typical of mexicans when they get hot under the color to talk crap! They are pissed because they know that this part of the USA will NEVER be theirs! Unless of course, they want to go to war with the United States. They salivate when they talk about taking it over by large numbers - but - it will still be the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA whether they like it or not. It will still be governed by the U. S. CONSITUTION; THE BILL OF RIGHTS; THE RULE OF LAW! And there is not a whole lot they can do about that!

Our government has abdicated their responsibility in protecting our borders. Don't be surprised when this does become Mexico.

Originally Posted by Angelhair
Can someone answer this? If the USA and Mexico go to war, who would win?????

Angelhair posted several articles accusing Mexico's pressure on the US government as one of the reasons for the severity and persistance of the immigration problem.

But at the same time she readily acknowledges the fact that Mexico is (when compared to the US) a pathetically weak country economically and militarily.

How can a country so weak, so unable to exert effective pressure on a colossus like America be blamed for the US innaction regarding illegal immigration?

Make up your mind, Angelhair, either Mexico is weak or strong!! If it is a weak, thirld world country it cannot put effective political, economic and military pressure on the US because the pressure would be innefective or backfire, hurting Mexico more than the USA!!

Me thinks Angelhair is trying to have and eat her cake at the same time!!

Mexico is WEAK all the way around. Illegal migration has not a thing to do with either being weak or strong - it has to do with Mexico being corrupt to the core. Mexico is its own worst enemy! As for my question as to who would win, I was being facetious. I have taken a strong stand against illegal entry. They ask and accept billions from the USA and insist on exporting their poor. They have said time and again, that their people are free to leave their country as it's a 'free' country and will do nothing to stop them - that is understandable - but - they want their poor to leave and as a result they don't have to do anything to make their lives in Mexico better for them to stay. You have it wrong Jose, it's MEXICO who wants to have its cake and eat it too.

Mexico according to Angelhair:

"Mexico is a poor, weak, powerless country that can't feed its own people and wouldn't last five seconds in a war against the US".

"Mexico is a powerful, influential country that strong-arms America into doing nothing to curb illegal immigration".

Mexico is both weak and strong, powerful and powerless, relevant and irrelevant depending on the point she's trying to make at a given moment.

You Angelhair, are one hell of a debater :D

Sheila, now bear in mind, I believe the immigration policy in the USA can greatly be improved..but has it occurred to you that if Mr. Lozano was speaking from the property of the Mexican consulate, he was indeed speaking from property belonging to Mexico? Consulates are protected by the governments that they are associated. For instance the new Vatican size US embassy in Iraq belongs to the USA, no Iraq.

<<<

Oh please, he was speaking to the San Diego Minutemen Demonstrating on the sidewalk OUTSIDE the consolet and they had a permit to do so. Before the confrontation started Alonzo called the americans a bad word which I can't repeat. He got right up in their faces, they called for the cops, who were there to do something but the cops just ignored the whole thing. If he had just been an illegal who snuck across the border, we couldn't take it seriously, but he is an OFFICIAL of the Mexican government, he speaks FOR the Mexican government, what he says is the policy of the Mexican government. Those were words of WAR and our government should have immediately gone to the UN and demanded a retraction, as well as an apology from the Mexican government and clarification of their policy on the USA. Then the man should have been expelled from our country.

If I had been there, and had a concealed carry permit, I would have pulled my gun and shot him. I would have happily gone to jail and to trial and told them that the man declared war and I chose the side of the USA. It then would have been all over the news and their true goal (which I believe is to take back the southwest) would have been all over our news. Perhaps the war would have started rather than waiting until enough of them are here that it's too late for us to defend ourselves.
I see where this is leading.

On Mar 8 of this year, the San Diego Minutemen did a demonstration in front of the Mexican consolate in San Diego. During the demonstration, Alberto Lozano, and official representative of the Mexican government said "This was and will again be Mexico". He said this standing less than a foot from the demonstrators, right in their faces and the police did NOTHING. I've written to my federal representatives and several news sites and they've done NOTHING!. This is tantamount to declaring war on our country and our government should have immediately gone to the UN and demanded an apology from the Mexican government, a declaration of their intent AND expell Alberto Lozano from this country forthwith. Instead our government did nothing, our media failed to report the incident. For those who don't believe me, go to the San Diego Minutemen website and you can see the video for yourself. Yes, it was caught on tape.

There is no excuse for our government failing to protect our people or our land.

Much as I hate to say it, the consular official is correct - at least in a certain sense. The US has already formally announced it's intent to integrate it's domestic policies with Mexican policies - on everything from business practices, accounting, zoning, health care, education, manufacturing, and every other facet of life that the federal government has stuck it's greedy little fingers into.

They've also formally agreed to expand our border security beyond US borders and to create a new North American perimeter rather than national borders.

NAFTA was the beginning, but Bush really moved the plans forward by working with Mexico and Canada on the Security and Prosperity Partnership, otherwise known as the SPP. The working teams developed for each facet of regulation, comprised of team members from Mexico, the US, and Canada, having been working feverishly ever since with the Obama Administration pushing forward the same agenda.

So for all practical purposes, the Mexican consular official was 100% correct. Only the return of control of California to Mexico isn't the result of overt force. It's the result of corporate globalist control at the top of our government who are taking us apart from the inside out in order to integrate us into a broader global system. In other words, sharing control of US policy with the leaders of Mexico and Canada, thereby returning some level of California to the Mexicans.

On Mar 8 of this year, the San Diego Minutemen did a demonstration in front of the Mexican consolate in San Diego. During the demonstration, Alberto Lozano, and official representative of the Mexican government said "This was and will again be Mexico". He said this standing less than a foot from the demonstrators, right in their faces and the police did NOTHING. I've written to my federal representatives and several news sites and they've done NOTHING!. This is tantamount to declaring war on our country and our government should have immediately gone to the UN and demanded an apology from the Mexican government, a declaration of their intent AND expell Alberto Lozano from this country forthwith. Instead our government did nothing, our media failed to report the incident. For those who don't believe me, go to the San Diego Minutemen website and you can see the video for yourself. Yes, it was caught on tape.

There is no excuse for our government failing to protect our people or our land.

When we take our country back the words "indited for treason" will be a household phrase.
Every American should be taking names and keeping notes on these scoundrels that spit on our constitution.

Last edited:
You don't have to fear Mexico taking over the USA - what you have to fear is the USA letting them.

We need leaders ready to use the US Constitution to guide this nation again!!

Republicans AND Democrats have failed miserably at securing our borders and making our education competitive Internationally or Nationally! They forget who works for whom. Voting for either party is a wasted vote! Democrat=Republican! When voting for the lesser of two evils, may we NEVER forget that it is STILL EVIL!

There is hope. There is a candidate gaining momentum, not a politician, with great ideas and cares! Securing our border is very important. Democrats, Republicans YOU'RE FIRED!!!
CHELENE NIGHTINGALE FOR GOVERNOR OF CALIFORNIA 2010
CHELENENIGHTINGALEFORGOVERNOR.COM

We need leaders ready to use the US Constitution to guide this nation again!!

Republicans AND Democrats have failed miserably at securing our borders and making our education competitive Internationally or Nationally! They forget who works for whom. Voting for either party is a wasted vote! Democrat=Republican! When voting for the lesser of two evils, may we NEVER forget that it is STILL EVIL!

There is hope. There is a candidate gaining momentum, not a politician, with great ideas and cares! Securing our border is very important. Democrats, Republicans YOU'RE FIRED!!!
CHELENE NIGHTINGALE FOR GOVERNOR OF CALIFORNIA 2010
NIGHTINGALEFORGOVERNOR.COM

On Mar 8 of this year, the San Diego Minutemen did a demonstration in front of the Mexican consolate in San Diego. During the demonstration, Alberto Lozano, and official representative of the Mexican government said "This was and will again be Mexico". He said this standing less than a foot from the demonstrators, right in their faces and the police did NOTHING.

I just watched it on YouTube.

I agree it was foolish of him to say it. Maybe he was just irked by the demonstrator who has right in his face who kept suggesting he should go back to his third world craphole. That would have pissed me off if I had been in his place. However, as a government official, he should be used to loudmouths and should have known better than to respond in this manner.

It's a shame there is not more footage. I'd have liked to have understood the context of the exchange that had led to it becoming so heated.
The last two Mexican presidents said the same thing, and there is evidence the Mexican government has been actively aiding the invading hoards.

I posted about it some time back.

Forum List

Back