Mexico declares intent to war with USA

Originally Posted by Grismonda
Walt, the consulate general can make any proclamations he choses from his consulate. Probably he did mean San Diego will be Mexico someday again. Until Mexico, one of our allies declares war on the USA...and strikes us militarily, we can assume this guys is just a rooster with a big mouth protected by his consulate. His comments do not rise to the level of "decared war" as the title of this thread implies.

<<Okay, they don't rise to the level of "declared war". They do rise to the level of "intent to declare war".

I just watched it on YouTube.

I agree it was foolish of him to say it. Maybe he was just irked by the demonstrator who has right in his face who kept suggesting he should go back to his third world craphole. That would have pissed me off if I had been in his place. However, as a government official, he should be used to loudmouths and should have known better than to respond in this manner.

It's a shame there is not more footage. I'd have liked to have understood the context of the exchange that had led to it becoming so heated.

Go to the San Diego Minutemen's website, you will find more footage, as well as a story.

BTW, the demonstrator wasn't in his face, he got up in the demonstraters face, the demonstrators were trying to get the cops to come over to the PUBLIC sidewalk and protect them but the cops were ignoring them.

Originally Posted by Grismonda
Walt, the consulate general can make any proclamations he choses from his consulate. Probably he did mean San Diego will be Mexico someday again. Until Mexico, one of our allies declares war on the USA...and strikes us militarily, we can assume this guys is just a rooster with a big mouth protected by his consulate. His comments do not rise to the level of "decared war" as the title of this thread implies.

<<Okay, they don't rise to the level of "declared war". They do rise to the level of "intent to declare war".

No Sheila this incident does NOT rise to the level of intent to declare war. It just doesn't. A few hot headed minutemen decided to provoke and response from the consulate general by picketing and they got what they came for.

btw...Shouldn't the minutemen be guarding our borders? How many more "snuck" in while they were visiting the consulate? Probably 100s?

No Sheila this incident does NOT rise to the level of intent to declare war. It just doesn't. A few hot headed minutemen decided to provoke and response from the consulate general by picketing and they got what they came for.

btw...Shouldn't the minutemen be guarding our borders? How many more "snuck" in while they were visiting the consulate? Probably 100s?

It wouldn't if this was a man on the street, but this is an official representative of the Mexican government what he says IS Mexican policy. It does rise to the level of "intent to delcare war".

What I want to know is #1 Why has the main stream media ignored this.
#2 Why has our government ignored this? #3 Why do you continue to defend the man who obviously hates Americans and wants this country to be taken over by mexicans?

You know, I always had a feeling that Bush might declare war on Mexico. He's done it on every single other country with people whose skin is darker than ours, so why not stop now?

Because our government doesn't think the official declared war or intended to declare war on the USA. Now I have nothing more to say on this subject.

<<<

Well, I might believe that, had any of my representatives bothered to respond to my letters and tell me their reasons for ignoring this.

How about answering questions 1 and 3 now?

<<<

Well, I might believe that, had any of my representatives bothered to respond to my letters and tell me their reasons for ignoring this.

How about answering questions 1 and 3 now?

Answer to question 1...same answer I gave to 2

Answer to question 3... I do not have enough data to understand this mans intentions. I will not judge him. Case closed.

Yeah, right as in: I think you're full of beans.

You would have shot him, eh?

Yeah...right...sure you would have.

As a matter of fact...I am having some of my wonderful homemade bean soup for lunch today, but that doesn't mean I'm not telling the truth. I think the man deserved to be shot. He basically declared war on our country and if somethere there had reacted approrpriately it would have made the media and eveyone would know that Mexico plans on taking over the American southwest.

A slug wouldn't have done it, not sensational enough and the media would have ignored it, just as they did what the man said.

• Thanks
Reactions: MLP
Well, If Mexico does declare war on the United States their ARMY of Criminals are already here!

f3c82093.jpg

Go to the San Diego Minutemen's website, you will find more footage, as well as a story.

BTW, the demonstrator wasn't in his face, he got up in the demonstraters face, the demonstrators were trying to get the cops to come over to the PUBLIC sidewalk and protect them but the cops were ignoring them.

OK, I looked and could find only the footage that was on YouTube.

Unless you were there I don't know how you can tell from this footage who was in who's face. It looked 6 of one and half a dozen of the other to me. Actually I know you weren't there or you'd have shot him (and I'm sure that would have made the news).

And why do you think the demonstrators needed police protection from this man? He didn't appear physically aggressive in any way.

C'mon, we're not children. You obviously have issues about this and I agree it was a stupid comment for him to make, but hyping it the way you are doesn't make the argument any more compelling. It just makes you look unbalanced.

Do I doubt for a moment that the nation is rife with illegal immigrants?

Not for a minute.

Do I think something should be done about it?

Of course.

Would I have been offended by what that consul said? Certainly

Do I think you, Againsheila , would have shot him, had you been there and armed?

No, I don't.

Even if you are prepared to throw your life away on behalf of the United States, surely that nobody can't be the best target you can find.

Had you shot him, you'd have been dismissed by the media as a nutter, America would have apologised to Mexico, and your life would have been taken a turn that serves nobody.

It would be entirely possible, given the number of federal laws that can result in the death penalty, that you'd be facing the gallows or whatever they're dispatching people with these days.

What a waste that would be, don't you think?

Last edited:
On Mar 8 of this year, the San Diego Minutemen did a demonstration in front of the Mexican consolate in San Diego. During the demonstration, Alberto Lozano, and official representative of the Mexican government said "This was and will again be Mexico". He said this standing less than a foot from the demonstrators, right in their faces and the police did NOTHING. I've written to my federal representatives and several news sites and they've done NOTHING!. This is tantamount to declaring war on our country and our government should have immediately gone to the UN and demanded an apology from the Mexican government, a declaration of their intent AND expell Alberto Lozano from this country forthwith. Instead our government did nothing, our media failed to report the incident. For those who don't believe me, go to the San Diego Minutemen website and you can see the video for yourself. Yes, it was caught on tape.

There is no excuse for our government failing to protect our people or our land.

It's been their plan since the Mex-Am War. There's a map on the internet somewhere showing Aztland or something. They can't do it by force, at least as long as the GOP has some say, but they've been planning on breeding out whitey for some time now.

OK, I looked and could find only the footage that was on YouTube.

Unless you were there I don't know how you can tell from this footage who was in who's face. It looked 6 of one and half a dozen of the other to me. Actually I know you weren't there or you'd have shot him (and I'm sure that would have made the news).

And why do you think the demonstrators needed police protection from this man? He didn't appear physically aggressive in any way.

C'mon, we're not children. You obviously have issues about this and I agree it was a stupid comment for him to make, but hyping it the way you are doesn't make the argument any more compelling. It just makes you look unbalanced.

The original footage showed him walking passed the demonstraters, calling them names and then stepping in front of them and walking right up in their faces. Keep looking the footage is out there.

I would have liked it to make the news. I think the American people deserves to know the Mexican government's intent toward us.

Do I doubt for a moment that the nation is rife with illegal immigrants?

Not for a minute.

Do I think something should be done about it?

Of course.

Would I have been offended by what that consul said? Certainly

Do I think you, Againsheila , would have shot him, had you been there and armed?

No, I don't.

Even if you are prepared to throw your life away on behalf of the United States, surely that nobody can't be the best target you can find.

Had you shot him, you'd have been dismissed by the media as a nutter, America would have apologised to Mexico, and your life would have been taken a turn that serves nobody.

It would be entirely possible, given the number of federal laws that can result in the death penalty, that you'd be facing the gallows or whatever they're dispatching people with these days.

What a waste that would be, don't you think?

It's my hope that when the American people know what the official representative of the mexican government said, they will rise up in force and make our government do something about that. Considering the responses here, you may be right and I may be wrong. Apparently American's don't care that Mexico's official policy is to take back the American southwest.

The original footage showed him walking passed the demonstraters, calling them names and then stepping in front of them and walking right up in their faces. Keep looking the footage is out there.

I would have liked it to make the news. I think the American people deserves to know the Mexican government's intent toward us.

One thing I do know about the media is that they will jump on anything, no matter how far fetched, if they think they can spin it into a bona fide story. If they thought this was indicative of Mexican government policy they would have been all over it like a rash.

I will have another look, but I believe that if you want to take swipes at Mexico there are better substantiated / more plausible ways to do it than this.

One thing I do know about the media is that they will jump on anything, no matter how far fetched, if they think they can spin it into a bona fide story. If they thought this was indicative of Mexican government policy they would have been all over it like a rash.

I will have another look, but I believe that if you want to take swipes at Mexico there are better substantiated / more plausible ways to do it than this.

Baloney. The main stream media has completely ignored many stories, especially those concerning illegal immigrants or our government plans to combine America with Mexico and Canada. heck, Vicente Fox was talking about the "Amero" live on Larry King and the media ignored it and still treats it like it's just a conspiracy theory.

I remember during the 2000 election when Carol Roberts of Palm Beach County said something to the effect of "We aren't going home until Gore wins". It was aired live on CNN but did any other station air it? No! Did CNN ever air it again? No. Did they even discuss it? NO. Here's someone in charge of counting the votes with an obvious bias and it's completely ignored by the MSM. Had i not heard it myself on live television, I wouldn't know it happened.

Forum List

Back