Mexico city earthquake: Moment deadly Popocatepetl volcano erupts after quake

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Mexico City earthquake: Moment deadly Popocatépetl volcano ERUPTS after quake - shock vid
Terrified residents looked on in horror as the Popocatépetl volcano burst into life as the earthquake tore through the Mexican capital.

In the clip posted to social media, a large plume of smoke is seen erupting into the sky from the top of the volcano, which is known to be very active with it erupting last month.

upload_2017-9-21_8-39-40.png
upload_2017-9-21_8-40-17.png

Powerful 5.7 earthquake strikes off coast of Indonesia

upload_2017-9-21_8-41-41.png

Powerful earthquake strikes Japan, 200 miles from Fukushima nuclear plant
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

According some who think they know it all this is all just totally normal..............Yep

Mexico City earthquake: Moment deadly Popocatépetl volcano ERUPTS after quake - shock vid
Terrified residents looked on in horror as the Popocatépetl volcano burst into life as the earthquake tore through the Mexican capital.

In the clip posted to social media, a large plume of smoke is seen erupting into the sky from the top of the volcano, which is known to be very active with it erupting last month.

View attachment 150526View attachment 150527

View attachment 150528

According some who think they know it all this is all just totally normal..............Yep
It is normal... Do you think otherwise?

• Banned

View attachment 150528

One either sees it or they don't.

If you have missed all the quakes, hurricanes, volcanos, sink holes all taking place very close together it might explain you've been on another planet lol. Oh and lets add power outages that will last for months.

Do people even realize what it will be like to live without power, most spoiled brat American assholes can't even fathom living with no power the think good ole America can never suffer from that why no it's never possible. omfg..

upload_2017-9-21_8-50-59.png

RSOE EDIS - - Event reports (Earthquakes, events, tropical storms, tsunamies and others)

The blocks in red are HIGH EARTHQUAKE magnitudes.

And? What happened?

What happened to you to make you see omens and portents in every natural occurrence?

Years ago, in the 50s, New York was hit by two hurricanes two weeks apart, Carol and Edna. I was just a small girl. We were caught up in both. In Carol we sheltered in the subway. In Edna we stayed in Bickford's cafeteria they opened it as a shelter. It was borded up but I could see between the boards the fury of the wind and rain. It so disturbed me that every time it rained I called it a hurricane. My mom took to calling me Calamity.

That's what you are like. Trying to work through some personal issue by seeing ominous portents everywhere.

View attachment 150528

If you have missed all the quakes, hurricanes, volcanos, sink holes all taking place very close together it might explain you've been on another planet lol. Oh and lets add power outages that will last for months.

Do people even realize what it will be like to live without power, most spoiled brat American assholes can't even fathom living with no power the think good ole America can never suffer from that why no it's never possible. omfg..

View attachment 150529
RSOE EDIS - - Event reports (Earthquakes, events, tropical storms, tsunamies and others)

These things have been happening throughout earths geological, and meteorological history. So I don't see what's so suspicious to you. Perhaps you could explain in your own words what you find so odd, and why.
As for could I imagine what "going dark" would do to the sheeple, and useless eaters...? You bet your ass I have; and as such have lived my life in a manner that increases the odds that I'll not suffer their pathetic fate. At least not quite as quickly. Have you?

• Banned
I think I'll add this to the list too : lol

Prairie dogs in northern Arizona have tested positive for the black plague. Nathan Gonzalez with the Arizona Game and Fish Department said crews with the department and the Kaibab National Forest recently dusted prairie dog holes near Red Lake outside of Williams. They also dusted 1.3 square miles near Garland Prairie. In the meantime, he cautioned people to not touch dead animals in the region. "You're also going to want to keep an eye on your pets," he said. "Make sure they're not roaming loose in areas that have been impacted by infected fleas." Because prairie dogs are very social creatures that live in tight-knit colonies, they are particularly vulnerable to the infected fleas. "That's why colonies are good indicators if fleas are around, because if one animal is infected it spreads it so quickly through the colony it could wipe out an entire colony," Gonzalez said. Getting to the colonies before the fleas jump on more migratory animals like foxes and coyotes is key to containing the Yersinia pestis bacteria. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Yersinia pestis still persists in third-world regions and occasionally appears in the Southwest United States. People are most commonly infected when bitten by the flea, but they can also acquire it when in direct contact or breathing in air-borne particles from an infected animal. Initial symptoms are flu-like fever, chills, muscle fatigue, and painful swollen lymph glands. Anyone with time spent in the northern Arizona and experiencing these symptoms should see a doctor immediately.

RSOE EDIS - Biological Hazard event in USA on September 21 2017 05:47 AM

• Banned

View attachment 150528

View attachment 150529

These things have been happening throughout earths geological, and meteorological history. So I don't see what's so suspicious to you. Perhaps you could explain in your own words what you find so odd, and why.
As for could I imagine what "going dark" would do to the sheeple, and useless eaters...? You bet your ass I have; and as such have lived my life in a manner that increases the odds that I'll not suffer their pathetic fate. At least not quite as quickly. Have you?

No shit your kidding me........................... I thought we never had quakes before.

Like we say you either see it and realize it or one doesn't.

Some people just can't figure out that although these things happen ALL THE TIME,

Many issues are going on AT ONCE basically, at abnormal rates this is what makes these incidences UNUSAL ACTIVITY.

Car accidents happen all the time too Duuuuuuh, but if suddenly it happened in unusal numbers it becomes " ODD OCCURENCES" abnormal occurences etc.

NOBODY IS SAY THE WORLD IS ENDING......IT IS JUST REPORTING UNUSAL ACTIVITY.

I think I'll add this to the list too : lol

Prairie dogs in northern Arizona have tested positive for the black plague. Nathan Gonzalez with the Arizona Game and Fish Department said crews with the department and the Kaibab National Forest recently dusted prairie dog holes near Red Lake outside of Williams. They also dusted 1.3 square miles near Garland Prairie. In the meantime, he cautioned people to not touch dead animals in the region. "You're also going to want to keep an eye on your pets," he said. "Make sure they're not roaming loose in areas that have been impacted by infected fleas." Because prairie dogs are very social creatures that live in tight-knit colonies, they are particularly vulnerable to the infected fleas. "That's why colonies are good indicators if fleas are around, because if one animal is infected it spreads it so quickly through the colony it could wipe out an entire colony," Gonzalez said. Getting to the colonies before the fleas jump on more migratory animals like foxes and coyotes is key to containing the Yersinia pestis bacteria. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Yersinia pestis still persists in third-world regions and occasionally appears in the Southwest United States. People are most commonly infected when bitten by the flea, but they can also acquire it when in direct contact or breathing in air-borne particles from an infected animal. Initial symptoms are flu-like fever, chills, muscle fatigue, and painful swollen lymph glands. Anyone with time spent in the northern Arizona and experiencing these symptoms should see a doctor immediately.

RSOE EDIS - Biological Hazard event in USA on September 21 2017 05:47 AM
You do realize that the "plague" is naturally occuring in their populations dont you?

View attachment 150528

View attachment 150529

No shit your kidding me........................... I thought we never had quakes before.

Who is "we"? I'd like to hear these others perspective on it as well.

View attachment 150528

View attachment 150529

Well you certainly act as though this is some abnormal occurance... So which is it?

View attachment 150528

View attachment 150529

Some people just can't figure out that although these things happen ALL THE TIME,

Many issues are going on AT ONCE basically, at abnormal rates this is what makes these incidences UNUSAL ACTIVITY.

Car accidents happen all the time too Duuuuuuh, but if suddenly it happened in unusal numbers it becomes " ODD OCCURENCES" abnormal occurences etc.

NOBODY IS SAY THE WORLD IS ENDING......IT IS JUST REPORTING UNUSAL ACTIVITY.
Well... By what metric do you come to the conclusion that these things are happening at an abnormal rate?

View attachment 150528

View attachment 150529

Thankfully we in the US have solar panels, wind generators and other forms of renewable and green energy - Thank you President Obama!

The results of no power for months will be devastating

......but yep happens all the time.. Gawd dam.

Puerto Rico could be out of power for months after Maria | Daily Mail Online

View attachment 150531

We are so lucky, especially in California, we have many solar panels and wind mills creating power which will allow us to live with much more comfort than those in Puerto Rico or in one of the Red States. Thank you President Obama and Governor Brown.
You seem to be suffering grossly from a false sense of security. So when you come up for air from blowing the ghost of Obama you might want to take a second to realize that the paltry amount of power That is generated by the means your so happy about; travels through the same grid as the rest. If the grid goes down... Youre fucked unless you personally have these systems hardwired into your home, or BOL. Now wipe your chin...

Because we have a 24 hour news cycle with dozens of competing agencies it seems like these things are happening at an accelerated rate. We are hearing about it at an accelerated rate. The actual occurrences are quite normal and ordinary.

View attachment 150531

We are so lucky, especially in California, we have many solar panels and wind mills creating power which will allow us to live with much more comfort than those in Puerto Rico or in one of the Red States. Thank you President Obama and Governor Brown.

View attachment 150531

You seem to be suffering grossly from a false sense of security. So when you come up for air from blowing the ghost of Obama you might want to take a second to realize that the paltry amount of power That is generated by the means your so happy about; travels through the same grid as the rest. If the grid goes down... Youre fucked unless you personally have these systems hardwired into your home, or BOL. Now wipe your chin...

First of all fuck you and your vile and vulgar comments. You've proved to be an asshole and an ignorant one. Many schools in CA have covered their parking lots with solar power, as have the roofs in many office buildings. Those schools and office buildings when used as shelters will have solar power, at least during the daylight hours.

Many homes in CA are putting solar panels on their roof, and many of us have solar panels we can use to charge batteries for lighting, and larger storage batteries which can run a low watt appliance.

We liver in Earthquake County, we have EQ Insurance, canned goods for at least a month and cases of water, just in case. Lots of flashlights, propane for heat and cooking on our Big Green Egg and a van with power outlets.

Progressive and liberals look forward and plan a head, we have a store of first aid supplies and were prepared for most anything, at least until Trump made a mess of our foreign policy.

Last edited:

View attachment 150531

View attachment 150531

First of all fuck you are your vile and vulgar comments. You've proved to be an asshole and an ignorant one. Many schools in CA have covered their parking lots with solar power, as have the roofs in many office buildings. Those schools and office buildings when used as shelters will have solar power, at least during the daylight hours.

Many homes in CA are putting solar panels on their roof, and many of us have solar panels we can use to charge batteries for lighting, and larger storage batteries which can run a low watt appliance.

We liver in Earthquake County, we have EQ Insurance, canned goods for at least a month and cases of water, just in case. Lots of flashlights, propane for heat and cooking on our Big Green Egg and a van with power outlets.

Progressive and liberals look forward and plan a head, we have a store of first aid supplies and were prepared for most anything, at least until Trump made a mess of our foreign policy.
Sure you do. And even if you did. When was the last time you practiced living off of your preps in a grid down scenario? For how long? I bet dollars to donuts the answer is never.

Last edited:

View attachment 150531

View attachment 150531

First of all fuck you are your vile and vulgar comments. You've proved to be an asshole and an ignorant one. Many schools in CA have covered their parking lots with solar power, as have the roofs in many office buildings. Those schools and office buildings when used as shelters will have solar power, at least during the daylight hours.

Sure you do. And even if you did. When was the last time you practiced living off of your preps in a grid down scenario? For how long? I bet dollars to donuts the answer is never.

I'd win. Ever been backpacking? I have. Mountain trout and dry freeze food. Yum.

Forum List

Back