Awakening seismic activity raises concerns of major quake in California

I don't know where they were but we didn't feel anything in Los Angeles or Orange County.

I don't know how much you know about earthquake country but they happen every day. Every night. Hundreds every day. There is an earthquake map that will tell you where they are. We just don't feel them. Most are too deep.

26 earthquakes of what magnitude? There were probably 200 more below that magnitude.

Nature is a bitch, isn't she?
Of course, I'm sure some more...religious types would attribute major devastation in Cali to be their lord's vengeance for sinful living.
No, just the worlds, predictions in the bible is coming true. You non believers call it global cooling, global warming, or climate change. Call it what you want, but God will take us before anything else you come up with.
Which bible?

Of course, I'm sure some more...religious types would attribute major devastation in Cali to be their lord's vengeance for sinful living.
No, just the worlds, predictions in the bible is coming true. You non believers call it global cooling, global warming, or climate change. Call it what you want, but God will take us before anything else you come up with.
Sorry to disappoint, but I don't believe in the cults of global cooling/warming/climate change, or AGW, either. I do believe in natural events and the cycles of the seasons.

We had 22 earthquakes of mag 1.5 or greater in the last 24 hours. 177 earthquakes of mag 1.5 or greater in the last week.

Today's Earthquakes in California, United States

See how many the total has been.

http://scedc.caltech.edu/recent/

This is normal. Nothing unusual and certainly nothing supernatural.
Earthquakes are a fact of life up here, too. Sorry to break the news, though, we (Alaska) holds the record as having the most quakes of any other US state. (What's the Most Earthquake-prone State in the U.S.?)
We are fortunate that we are a sparsely populated state and any damages resulting from quakes are usually pretty limited. We, too, get the PSAs advertising quake awareness and preparedness.
Coolest quake I've experienced up here, I was sitting on the flight deck of a B747. In addition to the bouncing of the plane on its gear, you could see the rolling and rippling of the airport tarmac...and then the lights went out in the terminal!

Sorry to disappoint, but I don't believe in the cults of global cooling/warming/climate change, or AGW, either. I do believe in natural events and the cycles of the seasons.
Me either, but the end times are near.

Which bible?
I read the king James bible.

Forum List

Back