Earthquake hits Japan

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
6.1-magnitude earthquake has struck Japan 175 miles from the Fukushima nuclear plant

Less than 24 hours after a 7.1-magnitude earthquake pummeled Mexico City, another tremor has struck off the east coast of Japan.

The 6.1-magnitude quake struck roughly 175 miles east of the shuttered Fukushima nuclear plant — at roughly 2:30 a.m. local time, according to the US Geological Survey. Its hypocenter — the underwater locus of the quake — happened at a depth of about 6 miles.

Mother Earth is pissed.

How come this shit isn't happening in NK or the ME??? :cranky:

AND DON'T SAY ITS TRUMPS FAULT OR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND SIT ON YOU!!!:haha:

6.1-magnitude earthquake has struck Japan 175 miles from the Fukushima nuclear plant

Less than 24 hours after a 7.1-magnitude earthquake pummeled Mexico City, another tremor has struck off the east coast of Japan.

The 6.1-magnitude quake struck roughly 175 miles east of the shuttered Fukushima nuclear plant — at roughly 2:30 a.m. local time, according to the US Geological Survey. Its hypocenter — the underwater locus of the quake — happened at a depth of about 6 miles.

Mother Earth is pissed.
Me thinks Cali could have a rough future.

Mother Earth is pissed.
Me thinks Cali could have a rough future.
I was just fixin' to post that I wonder what other crap will float to our coast that is radioactive.

That what's happens when you upset the natural balance with gay marriage and such.
Or shit at home instead of the woods like bears do. Too many humans. Too much pollution. Too many trees whacked down. Too much ozone. Too much of too much. Mama Earth is bucking. She's fed up.

Mother Earth is pissed.
I wonder if kim jong Un's missile tests had anything to do with the present tectonic upheavals in that area.

Mother Earth is pissed.
I wonder if kim jong Un's missile tests had anything to do with the present tectonic upheavals in that area.
It's on the Ring of Fire, same as the Mexico quake, so I doubt it.
Thank goodness there was no damage or anyone hurt. Happened well out to sea.

Mother Earth is pissed.
Hmmm. Damn good question.

Mother Earth is pissed.
Oh, things were hurt and there has been damage. We just can't see it..or hear the sea life scream.

Mother Earth is pissed.

this is the third one for the rim

Mother Earth is pissed.
Oh, things were hurt and there has been damage. We just can't see it..or hear the sea life scream.
You're right.

Mother Earth is pissed.
Still, if Un's missle tests had any explosive components to them that may have been enough to trigger tremors at any point along the circumference of the Ring of Fire...including Mexico... Kim probably was aware of that and might have indeed used explosives in those missles as a strategy.

Mother Earth is pissed.
Still, if Un's missle tests had any explosive components to them that may have been enough to trigger tremors at any point along the circumference of the Ring of Fire...including Mexico... Kim probably was aware of that and might have indeed used explosives in those missles as a strategy.
Which means, as much as I dread it...Fatboy Rocketman needs to be taken out. NOW.

.... Too many humans. .....

Nonsense. There are not "too many humans," and events such as these happen somewhere on earth every day. There were storms and volcanoes, and earthquakes and shit long before we got here (partly how we got here!).

Forum List

Back