Mexican troops drew weaponns on Americann soldiers on US side of the border

Why the hell would they let Mexican troops dictate to them on American soil?
Outnumbered like that within the constraints of the situation as described, they probably did that to save their ass with their command and to kiss their wives again when they returned back home in Tacoma! I call that smart! A dead Rambo is just a statistic.
But all conservitards are rambos, just ask them.
Well of course they are until ya tweek one of their precious ears...then they sequel like little girls! The bravest of them fight with a keyboard or looking into the eye of a camera in this age and leave any actual dirty hands work, danger and risk to the "little people". Take POTUS Bone Spurs as the prime example!

IF the American soldiers had fought, you would attack them for that.

But now, since they avoided needless bloodshed, you are attacking them for that.

You are anti-American scum.

Outnumbered like that within the constraints of the situation as described, they probably did that to save their ass with their command and to kiss their wives again when they returned back home in Tacoma! I call that smart! A dead Rambo is just a statistic.
Well of course they are until ya tweek one of their precious ears...then they sequel like little girls! The bravest of them fight with a keyboard or looking into the eye of a camera in this age and leave any actual dirty hands work, danger and risk to the "little people". Take POTUS Bone Spurs as the prime example!

But now, since they avoided needless bloodshed, you are attacking them for that.

You ignorant knee jerking mother fucker! Here is my post #12
They obviously followed the ROE or what should have been the ROE...who the fuck knows with that wack job Rump as CinC! Did I attack them, sweet cheeks?

My response to which you responded had nothing to do with that border situation but rather a response related to the situation in post #13 about asswipes like yourself you ignorant fuck!

You should read what another is responding to before you start running those pinkies over the keys, RAMBO! Now run along ,boi!

They obviously followed the ROE or what should have been the ROE...who the fuck knows with that wack job Rump as CinC! Did I attack them, sweet cheeks?

My response to which you responded had nothing to do with that border situation but rather a response related to the situation in post #13 about asswipes like yourself you ignorant fuck!

You should read what another is responding to before you start running those pinkies over the keys, RAMBO! Now run along ,boi!

Your clarification is accepted, and I stand corrected.

IF the American conservatives had fought, you would attack them for that.

But if they avoided needless bloodshed, you would attack them for that.

I would thank you for accepting your error, but you give in one hand and take with the other placing your dumb fucking ass in the same position; someone unable to find the truth with either lobe engaged!

It's enough for me to see that you know you rue your dumb ass fucked with me, but I'm not going to follow you down your rabbit hole while you shift from den to den with further lies and obfuscations; I know that game. So long and thanks for all the fish Loser Bitch!

Hell,I'm no Rambo!!!
But I'll give it my best shot.

Not really, just when some asshole thinks they deserve what I worked for. Other than that, we are the nicest people around.

We need to start shooting back. If an armed confrontation is what the mexican dumabasses want, then that's what we should give them. Dust a few of them and then see how quick they are to draw down on our troops next time.

I would thank you for accepting your error, but you give in one hand and take with the other placing your dumb fucking ass in the same position; someone unable to find the truth with either lobe engaged!

It's enough for me to see that you know you rue your dumb ass fucked with me, but I'm not going to follow you down your rabbit hole while you shift from den to den with further lies and obfuscations; I know that game. So long and thanks for all the fish Loser Bitch!

Your inability to see the dishonestly in the way you attack your enemies, supposedly for their actions, regardless of their actions, is you losing, loser.

The american soldiers are an embarrassment. They should be re assigned and demoted. A new order should be any Mexican soldiers on the US side of the border will be fired upon and question later.

The american soldiers are an embarrassment. They should be re assigned and demoted. A new order should be any Mexican soldiers on the US side of the border will be fired upon and question later.

Really that's not a good idea.

Really that's not a good idea.
What part? The re assigning of the soldiers or the shoot first and ask questions later? We need to make the Mexicans think twice before they cross the border.

Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
Mexican troops questioned two U.S. soldiers along the two countries' border earlier this month. The American soldiers were on the U.S. side of the border conducting a routine surveillance operation, defense officials say.

Thanks #infowars for providing us with this information
But they are sweet darling people coming in. Demokuntns said so.
No they are as nasty and lowbrow as Mindlesswars.

Try taking ur mouth off that dildo you might use your brain better what's left of it.

Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
Mexican troops questioned two U.S. soldiers along the two countries' border earlier this month. The American soldiers were on the U.S. side of the border conducting a routine surveillance operation, defense officials say.

Thanks #infowars for providing us with this information
But they are sweet darling people coming in. Demokuntns said so.
No they are as nasty and lowbrow as Mindlesswars.

Try taking ur mouth off that dildo you might use your brain better what's left of it.
Let go of it rod-hog!

Forum List

Back