Mexican troops drew weaponns on Americann soldiers on US side of the border

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
Mexican troops questioned two U.S. soldiers along the two countries' border earlier this month. The American soldiers were on the U.S. side of the border conducting a routine surveillance operation, defense officials say.

Thanks #infowars for providing us with this information
But they are sweet darling people coming in. Demokuntns said so.

Mexican troops questioned two U.S. soldiers along the two countries' border earlier this month. The American soldiers were on the U.S. side of the border conducting a routine surveillance operation, defense officials say.

Considering it was south of the border wall, I think it likely the incompetent Mexicans mistakenly thought the US soldiers were in Mexico.

Mexico should apologize for the incompetence of their soldiers and the violation of our border.

Which would be quite ironic, but still called for.

No they are as nasty and lowbrow as Mindlesswars.

Why the hell would they let Mexican troops dictate to them on American soil?

• Banned
She keeps reporting the same story over again.

Her mission is to create as much fear as she can.

or one can be an asshole who doesn't realize how search works i'm the only one who posted it according to this EXCELLENT SEARCH USED! so ................ up

upload_2019-4-21_9-40-26.png

Last edited:

Considering it was south of the border wall, I think it likely the incompetent Mexicans mistakenly thought the US soldiers were in Mexico.

Mexico should apologize for the incompetence of their soldiers and the violation of our border.

Declare it an act of war and nuke Mexico city

Outnumbered like that within the constraints of the situation as described, they probably did that to save their ass with their command and to kiss their wives again when they returned back home in Tacoma! I call that smart! A dead Rambo is just a statistic.

Outnumbered like that within the constraints of the situation as described, they probably did that to save their ass with their command and to kiss their wives again when they returned back home in Tacoma! I call that smart! A dead Rambo is just a statistic.
But all conservitards are rambos, just ask them.

She keeps reporting the same story over again.

Her mission is to create as much fear as she can.

or one can be an asshole who doesn't realize how search works i'm the only one who posted it according to this EXCELLENT SEARCH USED! so ................ up

View attachment 257144

If pointing out that you keep reposting the same thing makes me an asshole...............I'm ok with that.

They more than likely were confused which is why the US soldiers de-escalated the situation.

Nothing more and nothing less.

Declare it an act of war and nuke Mexico city

Why?

They more than likely were confused which is why the US soldiers de-escalated the situation.

Nothing more and nothing less.

Agreed. And thus worthy of an apology and an acceptance of that apology.

That is what serious nations, operating under good faith would do.

Well of course they are until ya tweek one of their precious ears...then they sequel like little girls! The bravest of them fight with a keyboard or looking into the eye of a camera in this age and leave any actual dirty hands work, danger and risk to the "little people". Take POTUS Bone Spurs as the prime example!

Forum List

Back