Mexican Snowflakes

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I've paid close attention to what's going on in Mexico so this article doesn't surprise me. Here is a Mexican's response to talks about building the wall and renegotiating NAFTA.

This is not a negotiating strategy,” Foreign Minister Luis Videgaray told a Mexican broadcaster. “This is a limit we are not going to cross because it’s about Mexican dignity.”

Dignity? What about the skyrocketing cost of gasoline? And out-of-control violence? Mexican politicians are far worse than any we have here in the USA. If you can stand it, read Mexico Teeters Between Its Recent U.S. Friendship and 170 Years of Hostility @ Mexico Teeters Between Its Recent U.S. Friendship and 170 Years of Hostility

I've paid close attention to what's going on in Mexico so this article doesn't surprise me. Here is a Mexican's response to talks about building the wall and renegotiating NAFTA.

This is not a negotiating strategy,” Foreign Minister Luis Videgaray told a Mexican broadcaster. “This is a limit we are not going to cross because it’s about Mexican dignity.”

Dignity? What about the skyrocketing cost of gasoline? And out-of-control violence? Mexican politicians are far worse than any we have here in the USA. If you can stand it, read Mexico Teeters Between Its Recent U.S. Friendship and 170 Years of Hostility @ Mexico Teeters Between Its Recent U.S. Friendship and 170 Years of Hostility

snowflakes, snowflakes...brrrrkkkk. :cuckoo:

Mexican Dignity??? Is that what they call their Drug cartels?

If Mexico had dignity, their people wouldn't have to flock to the United States for decent jobs, they'd have them there.
Also, any fleeing any so-called persecution or danger from nations below Mexico, need not go further than Mexico. Once there, they aren't in danger any longer.

Forum List

Back