Mexican Smuggler: Why yes, a border wall would make it tougher, I might have to get a different job

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
And from the very people the wall is going to be built to stop.....

SHOCKER: Mexican Smugglers Admit Border Walls Work

A Mexican trafficker admitted that border walls make trafficking significantly more difficult, but claimed that this would somehow be good for his business.

The trafficker, who was identified only as "Alexis," said he specializes in a specific form of human smuggling in cities that are on the border, USA Today reported.

"Right now, I can't imagine exactly how [a wall will be built] but I can tell you that it would be a lot harder if they build that wall," Alexis told USA Today. "Really, because it's already hard with the fence we have now. It's difficult because, to start, not just any ordinary person who decides they want to scale it can do it. It requires skill to get up there. And to get down, oh man, one of two things can happen. You jump and if you’re athletic you can land OK, but if you’re not you can break a foot."

Alexis' job, commonly known as a "coyote," has become harder under the Trump administration as fewer people are able to afford the skyrocketing prices associated with being smuggled into the U.S.

"Now, you pay $4,800 from Matamoros to Brownsville; before it was $2,500. My business has dropped by more than half," a 28-year-old who goes by "El Lobo" told NPR. "If it goes down anymore, I'll have to think about doing something else. Maybe open a little store, or sell cars."

The left will never admit a wall would work, but as we all know, the left are not very good at predictions.

I recently created a topic on what Hungary has done. They put up border fences and cut their immigration down by almost 100%, and the left still wouldn't admit borders are the solution.

Even after we build the wall and it shows positive results, the left will make claim the wall had nothing to do with it. it's just like they are not giving credit to Trump for the economy. They are still saying it's DumBama's doing.

Why do so many wealthy liberals have walls around their home when they know walls do not work?

Every single wall that has ever been built has failed to achieve its purpose.

Tunnel digger?

you've seen those girls at sporting events with air cannons shoot rolled up tshirts into the second level ?

shooter on one side, catcher on the other - 1 lb a day x 365 days x 100 different locations ... = VIOLA ! AIR MAIL DOPE.

they already do that across the river ... a wall no problemo.

Tunnel digger?

you've seen those girls at sporting events with air cannons shoot rolled up tshirts into the second level ?

shooter on one side, catcher on the other - 1 lb a day x 365 days x 100 different locations ... = VIOLA ! AIR MAIL DOPE.

I think advances in wingsuit technologies, may be better.

Why do so many wealthy liberals have walls around their home when they know walls do not work?

Capitalism and rights in private property?

Pubic goods and public services should help defray the cost of government.

Words in random order.

May I mambo dogface to the banana patch?

The left will never admit a wall would work, but as we all know, the left are not very good at predictions.

I recently created a topic on what Hungary has done. They put up border fences and cut their immigration down by almost 100%, and the left still wouldn't admit borders are the solution.

Even after we build the wall and it shows positive results, the left will make claim the wall had nothing to do with it. it's just like they are not giving credit to Trump for the economy. They are still saying it's DumBama's doing.

Whose "we"?

Did the Great Wall of China solve anything?

God you morons believe anything.

Tunnel digger?

Jesus you come up with some stupid shit. You know what else they could do? They could build a space shuttle! Base their drug operation on the moon and send it down on drone rockets! Idiot.

We can't make drug dealers get different jobs, it is cruel.
End the drug war, right wingers; just politics as usual.
Build a wall and stop the flow of drugs from Mexico. Then all we have to deal with is our own people. How is that so hard to understand?
It won't stop the drug flow. Prohibition doesn't work. We already know that. Only the right wing prefers to repeat historical mistakes, and claim they are not really like that, afterward.

Mexico simply has, cheaper prices.

Capitalism and rights in private property?

Pubic goods and public services should help defray the cost of government.

Words in random order.

May I mambo dogface to the banana patch?
It is why I don't take You seriously in politics.

Tunnel digger?

Jesus you come up with some stupid shit. You know what else they could do? They could build a space shuttle! Base their drug operation on the moon and send it down on drone rockets! Idiot.

I know, I know!

They could hide the drugs in the asses of tourists returning from Cabo.

We can't make drug dealers get different jobs, it is cruel.
End the drug war, right wingers; just politics as usual.
Build a wall and stop the flow of drugs from Mexico. Then all we have to deal with is our own people. How is that so hard to understand?
It won't stop the drug flow. Prohibition doesn't work. We already know that. Only the right wing prefers to repeat historical mistakes, and claim they are not really like that, afterward.

Mexico simply has, cheaper prices.
Not being able to stop all of it doesn't mean we have to let Mexico participate.

Forum List

Back