Mac Jilts Lindsay, Starts Affair With Chuck

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Poor Lindsay....all those years of sniffing McCains farts and when it comes time for a little appreciation, he gets dumped. Chuck knows Mac is a flake but he hasn't had a fella in so long he'll put up with the outbursts until he gets what he wants. Stay tuned for next week's season finale entitled: "Born a man, died a Rat".

DF-inonUQAA_gnF.jpg

269937.gif

• Banned
It always amazes me how commiecrats forgive the past "horror" they accused GOPers like McCain of.....Like ditching his faithful wife after returning from Hoa Lo prison for a liquor baron's daughter and being part of the "Keating Five" S&L scandal. When he ran against their Barry he was the devil incarnate but today he's their champion.

It always amazes me how commiecrats forgive the past "horror" they accused GOPers like McCain of.....Like ditching his faithful wife after returning from Hoa Lo prison for a liquor baron's daughter and being part of the "Keating Five" S&L scandal. When he ran against their Barry he was the devil incarnate but today he's their champion.
oh, the maverick has definitely made some mistakes, but learned from them eventually...I've usually been against most of his Republican stances, but over the years have agreed with him time to time as well...

NOW he is simply voting on what he believes is right or wrong....there are no ties and money people for him to tow to anymore, he isn't gonna be around just like ted kennedy...it's the same aggressive cancer....i think hes putting his 'white robe on' and getting ready to meet his maker.

Forum List

Back