Mexican cartels exploiting border chaos to smuggle fentanyl into US

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Another feather in Biden's cap. Moderation Edited/delete (flame in opening) for Clean Start, in order to keep thread open.
"What I would do as president is several more things, because things have changed. I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediately surge to the border" Joe Biden Sept 2019

Mexican drug cartels are taking advantage of the chaotic influx of migrants at the US southern border to smuggle thousands of pounds of deadly fentanyl into the country, experts say.

“Border patrol agents are too busy dealing with the influx of migrants, and are not really focused on looking for fentanyl,” Robert Almonte, a Texas-based security consultant and former deputy chief of the El Paso Police Department, told The Post. “Border agents are not getting the support they need from the federal government to stop the flow of fentanyl, which is killing thousands of Americans.”

Last edited by a moderator:
Another problem for America that has a solution in 'socially' responsible government.

Take measures with the American people who demand the narcotics, to help them kick the habit. And take measures to help ensure their children don't fall into the same problem.

But sadly NO! The American way is to throw them in jails to make the problem even worse.

But sadly NO! The American way is to throw them in jails to make the problem even worse.
Look on the bright side. The flood of lethal fentanyl will cull the addict population and reduce the drain on society. That's a horrible way to look at it but it's the truth. You CANNOT save people from themselves.

Another problem for America that has a solution in 'socially' responsible government.

Take measures with the American people who demand the narcotics, to help them kick the habit. And take measures to help ensure their children don't fall into the same problem.

If only they were thrown in jails. That would at least be something. Instead we have free crack pipes, clean needles, safe spaces to take drugs. Police ignore encampments of drug users next to schools and day care centers. The administration intends that Americans die at the youngest possible ages.

Look on the bright side. The flood of lethal fentanyl will cull the addict population and reduce the drain on society. That's a horrible way to look at it but it's the truth. You CANNOT save people from themselves.
By far the largest percentage of deaths isn't from addicts but from just kids trying out what they think is a party drug just this one time.

All part of the Groomercrats war on America.

America is under attack.

Everything being done to America now is being done intentionally.

Blame the great groomer king Brandon and his cult of ultra groomers for these attacks. I would go as far to say that groomers are working with the cartels to smuggle them drugs and kids.

Another feather in Biden's cap. Moderation Edited/delete (flame in opening) for Clean Start, in order to keep thread open.
"What I would do as president is several more things, because things have changed. I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediately surge to the border" Joe Biden Sept 2019

The cartels are taking in over $30 MILLION DOLLARS A DAY through human smuggling fees, sex trafficking and illegal drug sales. What happens when you fund a hostile army like the drug cartels to this degree and leave your border WIDE OPEN? Come on Liberals, put down the Kool-Aid cups and put on your thinking caps.

There are so many reasons to have a secure border that it should just be commonly understood as essential by all citizens. But if course liberals defy logic and break common sense at every turn.

The cartels are taking in over $30 MILLION DOLLARS A DAY through human smuggling fees, sex trafficking and illegal drug sales. What happens when you fund a hostile army like the drug cartels to this degree and leave your border WIDE OPEN? Come on Liberals, put down the Kool-Aid cups and put on your thinking caps.
King Brandon's ultra groomers are working with the cartels to bring them drugs and unaccompanied kids to experiment on.

Some of the kids are led off to secret labs where trans medicine is tested.

No the Dimocrat "American" way is to open our borders to the Cartels like Biden has done!

I agree that is part of the solution. But what is happening is counterfeit pills laced with fentanyl are flooding the country through the border. Unwitting adults and kids are taking the pills for pain or for fun and are being poisoned to death after taking the counterfeit pills. That is not an overdose. That is a whole new problem that is separate from long term addiction.

I agree that is part of the solution. But what is happening is counterfeit pills laced with fentanyl are flooding the country through the border. Unwitting adults and kids are taking the pills for pain or for fun and are being poisoned to death after taking the counterfeit pills. That is not an overdose. That is a whole new problem that is separate from long term addiction.
It is being done intentionally.

A Barry Hussein failure also. Mexican drug cartels are well armed thanks to the gun running by the Obama administration (V.P. Joe Biden) that sent over 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexico. Nobody was even fired much less indicted when one of the weapons surfaced in the murder of a Border Patrol officer. What a bunch.

A Barry Hussein failure also. Mexican drug cartels are well armed thanks to the gun running by the Obama administration (V.P. Joe Biden) that sent over 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexico. Nobody was even fired much less indicted when one of the weapons surfaced in the murder of a Border Patrol officer. What a bunch.
Groomercrats pay the cartels for the kids and drugs with weapons.

The same measures that need to be taken still apply. In fact it's doubly obvious that the need for the poisoned drugs is dealt with in an attempt to eliminate it or reduce the need.

You continue to show that you're socially responsible at heart, but then you turn around and make lame attempts at objecting to your own wisdom. And then that falls flat, as is obvious this time.

I can talk to the real you but there's no point in me entertaining your contrary side.

Sheriffs issue warning not to ‘pick up any folded money’​

1655226081888.png

Sheriff deputies in Tennessee are warning the public about folded dollar bills left on the ground with fentanyl tucked inside.

The Giles County Sheriff’s Department said two separate incidents were reported at one local gas station. When the powder inside was tested, fentanyl and methamphetamine were found.

Forum List

Back