Anyone Concerned over the Trump Convention now that its almost over?

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
If its one thing Trump knows its Optics and how things look. So when he says he will be surrounded by the best people, is a great leader, etc does the convention show otherwise or has the cult of personality set in so deep that some will Praise Scott Baio?

Before the convention it was going to be a Production! A big thing!

Then Scott Baio and other d listers kick it off? Melania wrote the speech she didnt write and plagiarized it but didnt a speech writer did but didnt? Joni Ernst scheduled AFTER Melania and talking to an empty room?

Several people speaking without endorsing Trump? Cruz taking the mic? Trump saying they read the speech and decided to let him not endorse him anyway? Then walking onto the stage to stop it?

And this is just a convention....And it blew harder than a Noreaster. Its just unusual to tout your management experience and then fail this much in just 3 days

I can't stand Conventions. It's just more stale Bullshite. 'American Dream, Jobs, Education, Strong Military.' Blah Blah Blah. Same speeches over & over again. That being said, i will likely check out Trump's acceptance speech. He's one of the very few out there who actually says something. He can be interesting.

If its one thing Trump knows its Optics and how things look. So when he says he will be surrounded by the best people, is a great leader, etc does the convention show otherwise or has the cult of personality set in so deep that some will Praise Scott Baio?

Then Scott Baio and other d listers kick it off? Melania wrote the speech she didnt write and plagiarized it but didnt a speech writer did but didnt? Joni Ernst scheduled AFTER Melania and talking to an empty room?

Several people speaking without endorsing Trump? Cruz taking the mic? Trump saying they read the speech and decided to let him not endorse him anyway? Then walking onto the stage to stop it?

And this is just a convention....And it blew harder than a Noreaster. Its just unusual to tout your management experience and then fail this much in just 3 days

I am sure that we will get some great entertainment during the DNC as well...lol..

I can't stand Conventions. It's just more stale Bullshite. 'American Dream, Jobs, Education, Strong Military.' Blah Blah Blah. Same speeches over & over again. That being said, i will likely check out Trump's acceptance speech. He's one of the very few out there who actually says something. He can be interesting.

He's interesting no doubt but is there anything he can say to make you forget all the mistakes that happened?

Trump has tried to make himself known to world, everything is a TV opportunity. This time around rolling Pence out is a "who cares" moment, but his wife plagiarizing and Cruz not supporting Trump are the two big events and they aren't very big. Trump's not playing that game any more, but he'll lose popularity from it.

Frankly, I'm looking forward to the Dem convention more than I did the Rep Con.

Best to know what the enemy is thinking, and a fine source of comedy.

I mean, be honest. Sometimes the mentally handicapped are hysterically funny.

I mean, be honest. Sometime the mentally handicapped are funny.

This isnt Open Mic night Slappy

":LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP" LOL!! This has been the best television I've watched in a long time. I'm going to miss the Convention. :(

So, you're not going to vote for Trump cause of the convention?

I mean, be honest. Sometimes the mentally handicapped are hysterically funny.
LOL!! So true.. I've already read that the Liberoidals are headlining cop haters.. In fact, the police officers/ associations are already condemning the Cop Killing Party.

TRUMP convention was fine . We got to see a new Trump dynasty being rolled out . While i have no use for political dynasties i sure like the possible dynasty that was just showcased better than i like the old bush , clintoon and old mostly defunct kennedy dynasty . The Trump convention was just fine CCaption .

Yes, the DNC will play the race card and trot out the failed parents of Trayvon Martin and others to further stoke the racial fires. Same old same old. They will probably have Beyoncé Knowles recap her disgustingly racial Super Bowl performance as well.

So, you're not going to vote for Trump cause of the convention?

I'm not a Trump supporter anyway. I'm asking about all the talk about being with the best people. The Awesome star studded convention. The management of it all.

I mean, you dont want to do the usual convention? I get it. But if this is an example of the awesomeness over the horizon I have to wonder if Republicans arent going to believe their eyes and still believe everything was great? I mean.....How hard is it to say "Let me see your speech that says I endorse Donald Trump" and if it aint there you dont get on stage? Thats like basic shit

I'm not a Trump supporter anyway. I'm asking about all the talk about being with the best people. The Awesome star studded convention. The management of it all.

I mean, you dont want to do the usual convention? I get it. But if this is an example of the awesomeness over the horizon I have to wonder if Republicans arent going to believe their eyes and still believe everything was great? I mean.....How hard is it to say "Let me see your speech that says I endorse Donald Trump" and if it aint there you dont get on stage? Thats like basic shit
So Trump himself saw the speech? If so, then obviously he wanted Cruz to come out and not endorse him so the pro-Trump crowd there could boo the hell out of him, then Trump could come out, smile and wave and get a big ovation. Doesn't seem too surprising for someone who craves the spotlight like Trump. Also, it's definitely "Trump" is stick it to Cruz again long after he defeated Cruz in what actually mattered. Trump does seem like that kinda guy.

Not really. It comes down to Ivanka's and most importantly Donald's speeches. I think he has to put forth an actual agenda for change, beyond the platitudes. Americans always look for change ... even when things are good (Bore v. W)

But up till now there seems to be ceiling on how much support he can get. His limit's been just under 45%.

And on the other side, will Hillary ever see 50% again after Comey's dressing down?

Cruz was my first pick when i first heard of him a few years ago . Cruz antics over the past few months and yesterday make me think of him as a failed candidate and as a sore loser .

Forum List

Back