Message to Cruz Lovers

I'm disappointed in Cruz. He's jumped ship and headed over to the Bush-Establishment dark side. It could cost him in the future.

Except he isn't on the Bush-establishment side. How you can even say that is beyond me. The establishment hates Cruz even more than Trump.

Cruz seems to be in a small, but loyal, field.

Acted like a sore loser little baby. Him and Kasich. Shame on em.

Endorsements don't mean jack anymore if you were for Trump last night you still are if are against him you still are if your undecided and waiting for someone's endorsement before deciding that's sad.

I'm disappointed in Cruz. He's jumped ship and headed over to the Bush-Establishment dark side. It could cost him in the future.

Except he isn't on the Bush-establishment side. How you can even say that is beyond me. The establishment hates Cruz even more than Trump.

They've got Trump Fever. Now folks are trying to paint Cruz as an establishment lackey for not swooning over Trump. It's beyond laughable.

Pence should thank Rafael.

today the conversation isn't about how meaningless he seemed.

Maybe, but he's so meaningless we are talking about Cruz. Oh...and that weird kissy thing Trump did.
That creeped me out.

Me too, I thought he was going to save that for Putin.
He should blow an air kiss Vlad's way ... they guy's head might explode.

I'm sure lots of exploding heads will happen when those two get together.

trump-putin-mural.jpg

What is cruz supposed to do after trump insulted him day after day? I dont blame cruz for not endorsing trump....you cant insult someone time after time and then expect support from that person.

if you're Chris Christie you can.

Can anyone clarify? Did Cruz promise to endorse Trump at the speech or was it just assumed? Did they read his speech prior to Cruz giving it? Did Cruz just skip over the endorsement part of his speech?

Trump approved the speech. And then his campaign went through the audience stirring up the crowd against him. The question is why?
People are not as blind as you may think Trumps campaign did not do anything. Trump allowing Cruz to speak he gave him an opportunity. Cruz's over estimated self importance showed and he proved himself an ass.

Didn't cruz support the traitor Kim Davis?
Traitor my ass.
Maybe you should look up the definition of traitor.
Kim Davis defying the COTUS isn't an act of treason? Hmmm interesting
thanks for proving you have no clue as to what a traitorous act is.

trea·son
[ˈtrēzən]
NOUN
the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government:
:dunno:
Ok, now present evidence that Kim Davis said or did something traitorous.
She defied the COTUS. Are you fucking retarded?

Acted like a sore loser little baby. Him and Kasich. Shame on em.

Naw, With Cruz, Trump made it personal. Kasich is more old school - never speak ill of a Republican .. and in fact if Kasich or even Rubio were the nominee, Hillary would be looking like Mondale after Comey's report.

Can anyone clarify? Did Cruz promise to endorse Trump at the speech or was it just assumed? Did they read his speech prior to Cruz giving it? Did Cruz just skip over the endorsement part of his speech?

Trump approved the speech. And then his campaign went through the audience stirring up the crowd against him. The question is why?
People are not as blind as you may think Trumps campaign did not do anything. Trump allowing Cruz to speak he gave him an opportunity. Cruz's over estimated self importance showed and he proved himself an ass.
The Trump campaign are suckers .
If they could not figure out cruz would take some revenge out on them, how can you expect them to run this country?

Traitor my ass.

trea·son
[ˈtrēzən]
NOUN
the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government:
Gets better all the time doesn't it?

Traitor my ass.

trea·son
[ˈtrēzən]
NOUN
That is not a traitorous act.
Who's the retard again?

If they could not figure out cruz would take some revenge out on them, how can you expect them to run this country?
I disagree you obvious suckers don't get it and tis funny as can be.

OF COURSE a lefty doesn't believe in integrity. He took an oath you stupid fuck. If him being made fun of was going to make him break it, the think skinned prick shouldn't have signed the pledge.

trea·son
[ˈtrēzən]
NOUN
Who's the retard again?
WTF do you think sovereign means dumbass?

Nothing to get. Trump is an empty vessel, promising everything and providing nothing.
If you don't get that you are as ignorant as you seem.

Nothing to get. Trump is an empty vessel, promising everything and providing nothing.
If you don't get that you are as ignorant as you seem.
Yes in your own mind I can see where you may make these assumptions.

OF COURSE a lefty doesn't believe in integrity. He took an oath you stupid fuck. If him being made fun of was going to make him break it, the think skinned prick shouldn't have signed the pledge.
It's not your word it's who you give it to .
That's integrity.
It's also something you say a lot but are too dense to understand it.

trea·son
[ˈtrēzən]
NOUN
Who's the retard again?
WTF do you think sovereign means dumbass?
I do, its obvious you don't.

Forum List

Back