Message for An American Muslim and Former American Military Man!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Dr. Jasser is a religion Muslim, but he is also a true American Hero. He warns about the dangers of radical Islam! Just watch the previews of his documentary and you will see his point! He is an extremely brave man (unlike the leftist and bigots like Shogun) and he is not a traitor to his people, rather he is a patriot to his country and his religion (unlike apologist like Kalam).

Just watch the short preview of his movie and you will see his point!

Dr. M. Zuhdi Jasser, a devout Muslim American medical doctor, is the narrator of a documentary film expose on the dangers of radical Islam in America entitled The Third Jihad.

A former U.S. Navy Lieutenant Commander and former official physician to the U.S. Congress, Jasser is an outspoken opponent of what he calls "political Islam." Described as "one of the few American Muslims willing and able to speak to the problem of religious terrorism from an informed historical perspective," Jasser called on the president to stand up for the universal ideals of human rights in a land where such ideals are oppressed.

Muslim Activist Warns Obama of 'Unholy Alliance' - Defense/Middle East - Israel News - Israel National News

The Third Jihad

Attachments

• $player2.jpg
    $player2.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
hey gayhook69...where you been...nice calling me names on my public profile then having your's closed or me on iggy and telling me we are even...

you dont know witches very well do you...

This guy is just a money grubbing hack.

He is pandering to the right wing neocons in order to get rich selling his books and DVD's
You know sunni that kind of statement shows how ignorant you can be. In as much as I will point out another blind ignorance I will point out yours.

That movie should be watched by every American in this country just as any other film that shows people abusing the name of God to further their own blind hatred....

Shari law will prevail in America by an American Islamic convert...

We will rule the world by Islamic leader... Piss on them both

Attachments

• 138 KB · Views: 100
  • $we will rule the world 1477x969.jpg
    $we will rule the world 1477x969.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 59
Ok, now look at the picture of the 2 guys in Rod's thumbnail movies. Do they look sane to you? They not have any mirrors in Muzzyland?

It not their looks that bother me it is their radical call to embrace islam or we will be forced to embrace it. The one that got to me the most in the clip was watching those little children that they are teaching to be hate mongers.

It's free to watch the whole thirty minute clip online. That is not money grubbing that is getting specific information out there for people understand the danger of these people who proclaim hatred and killing is the way.

The Third Jihad - The FREE 30-Minute Version Video by Mark's Christian Resources - MySpace Video

I'll be sending off for a dvd to pass around here.

Forum List

Back