Message Board Scam Artists

Well... believe it or not... my family is filthy rich. We have so much money that generations to come would never have to work if they didn't want to. My early ancestors were land barons, and as the price of land went up, the more money we made. Now we still own several hundred thousand acres of land in 27 different states worth an estimated half a billion dollars, and there's everything from businesses and farms and ranches leasing our land, as well as rental homes, apartments, duplexes and condos. The government even pays us to do nothing with some of it. Money.... ppphht.... I've never had to worry about it.
You would not be happened to be related to John Baptiste would you?

Well... believe it or not... my family is filthy rich. We have so much money that generations to come would never have to work if they didn't want to. My early ancestors were land barons, and as the price of land went up, the more money we made. Now we still own several hundred thousand acres of land in 27 different states worth an estimated half a billion dollars, and there's everything from businesses and farms and ranches leasing our land, as well as rental homes, apartments, duplexes and condos. The government even pays us to do nothing with some of it. Money.... ppphht.... I've never had to worry about it.

Wanna donate to my golf club fund?

Well... there's where the story takes a little twist... I'm kind of the family bad boy that told the family to take their money and stick it, I'll make my own damn money, so "I" don't have unlimited funds at my disposal... my "family" does. Sure I'll be well taken care of when certain people die, but I'm not looking forward to that.

Well... there's where the story takes a little twist... I'm kind of the family bad boy that told the family to take their money and stick it, I'll make my own damn money, so "I" don't have unlimited funds at my disposal... my "family" does. Sure I'll be well taken care of when certain people die, but I'm not looking forward to that.

Damn. :lol:

There goes your golf club scam.. er.. fund.

And my pride keeps me from admitting, well, maybe I was wrong to say that long ago.... double damn... :lol:

Forum List

Back