Christmas and Holiday greetings to all

Merry Christmas everyone.

And to my Jewish and Muslim friends.....

Merry Merry Christmas!!!! :eusa_whistle:

to all you jabronis here. Been great exchanging ideas and insults with all of you.
Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Quanza, Zippity do dau and Solstice to all of you.
Since last night the Dawg and his red neck kin and friends have been eatin on what we caught and shot: stuffed quail, fresh shrimp and oysters, fresh venison, wild turkey and organic raised beef tenderloin. Washing it down with George Dickel and Stella Artois.
A few shots of that Dickel cleared my cold right up last night.
The vey best to all of you and your families. Peace my friends.

Merry Christmas to you n' yourz.

But...did you catch shrimp and oysters?

Bro in law did. Netted the shrimp and hogged the oysters at low tide. Brought them up here yesterday.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone on the board a Merry Christmas. This is a political message board and the postings get pretty heated at times. Regardless of your political leanings, it is important to remember that this is all just politics. Everyone who posts here wants the best for this great country and the people in it. Our differences are on how to get there, not the overall objective of building a better country.

As we bicker back and forth and taunt and ridicule each other, it is important to remember that the posters on this board are basically good people. They raise their families, contribute to their communities and serve their country. They wouldn't be on this board if they didn't care about America.

So I wish each and every one of you a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and wonderful 2011

I can't say it any better, THIS. Thanks for such a great post, rightwinger!

Merry Christmas to all, or enjoy whatever holiday you celebrate this time of year!

Our Christmas feast is tonight, cajun chicken gumbo, potato salad (cajun way, with cayanne pepper!), and New Orleans style bread pudding with whiskey sauce (try the Bon Ton Cafe recipe, you'll thank me!). My 3 adult kids will make it home in time to help cook, our traditional form of Christmas communication.

I prefer the chicken gumbo also. What time we eatin?:lol:

to all you jabronis here. Been great exchanging ideas and insults with all of you.
Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Quanza, Zippity do dau and Solstice to all of you.
Since last night the Dawg and his red neck kin and friends have been eatin on what we caught and shot: stuffed quail, fresh shrimp and oysters, fresh venison, wild turkey and organic raised beef tenderloin. Washing it down with George Dickel and Stella Artois.

Bro in law did. Netted the shrimp and hogged the oysters at low tide. Brought them up here yesterday.

If we were only going to eat things that I could catch myself, we'd be eating braised dog shank.

Which is why I forked over 64 quid and a handful of sheckles for a centercut beef tenderloin. :eusa_pray: I hope I don't fuck it up!

If we were only going to eat things that I could catch myself, we'd be eating braised dog shank.

Which is why I forked over 64 quid and a handful of sheckles for a centercut beef tenderloin. :eusa_pray: I hope I don't fuck it up!

Sounds good....save me the leftovers

Sounds good....save me the leftovers

The leftovers are going to the dog so that I can build up his shanks.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERONE!!

I am cooking today and tomorrow.
We are having Ham. yams/with melted marshmellos on top,mashed taters/with gravy, cranberry sauce,
greenbeans, home made biscuits and apple pie.

I haven't had quail since I was nine and my uncle and dad had gone hunting while we were visiting our southern relatives. I still remember how much I liked it.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year etc...to you too.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERONE!!

I am cooking today and tomorrow.
We are having Ham. yams/with melted marshmellos on top,mashed taters/with gravy, cranberry sauce,
greenbeans, home made biscuits and apple pie.

I am cooking today and tomorrow too. Today we are having bbq ribs, one of my favorites, hey it's my birthday and I'm entitled. I'm even baking my cake as we speak. roast potatoes, salad and whatever veggie I decide on...Tomorrow we are having fillet Mignon, baked potatoes, salad and whatever veggie I decide on and apple or pumpkin pie for dessert.

I'm taking a break from working out starting yesterday till sometime before New Year's lol. Lookin good is hard work, and I deserve it.

So Ima keep eating pizza, key lime pie, turkey tomorrow, etc.

nativity.jpg

[youtube]DKk9rv2hUfA[/youtube]

:beer:

I hope everyone looking for a job finds the job that makes them fulfilled and happy.

That everyone is healthy and prosperous.

That all your kids get A's on their report cards

That those who are single find someone special

That those who are married increase the joy

That those who are angry find peace.

Best wishes for everyone.

Steven

Forum List

Back