Christmas and Holiday greetings to all

santa_jumps.gif

There are never too many good wishes! Same back to you and to everyone here!

100_1684.jpg

TO ALL AMERICANS:

The hour of your redemption is here.

Your patriots have demonstrated an unswerving and resolute devotion to the principles of freedom that challenges the best that is written on the pages of human history.

I now call upon your supreme effort that the enemy may know from the temper of an aroused and outraged people within that he has a force there to contend with no less violent than is the force committed from without.

Rally to me. Let the indomitable spirit of Bataan and Corregidor lead on. As the lines of battle roll forward to bring you within the zone of operations, rise and strike.

Strike at every favorable opportunity.

For your homes and hearths, strike!

For future generations of your sons and daughters, strike!

In the name of your sacred dead, strike!

Let no heart be faint. Let every arm be steeled.

The guidance of divine God points the way.

Follow in His Name to the Holy Grail of righteous victory!

Douglas MacArthur

American

Last edited:
I just can't help myself. I have to tell all my friends on the USMB

Merry

Christmas!

♥

♥

I wish you all Peace and Blessings, and a wonderful time with your family and friends.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

~EZ

Merry Christmas EZ. Have a wonderful year. You're the Best.

(this could be used in the suck up section) :eusa_shhh:

to all you jabronis here. Been great exchanging ideas and insults with all of you.
Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Quanza, Zippity do dau and Solstice to all of you.
Since last night the Dawg and his red neck kin and friends have been eatin on what we caught and shot: stuffed quail, fresh shrimp and oysters, fresh venison, wild turkey and organic raised beef tenderloin. Washing it down with George Dickel and Stella Artois.
A few shots of that Dickel cleared my cold right up last night.
The vey best to all of you and your families. Peace my friends.

Merry Christmas to you n' yourz.

But...did you catch shrimp and oysters?

I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone on the board a Merry Christmas. This is a political message board and the postings get pretty heated at times. Regardless of your political leanings, it is important to remember that this is all just politics. Everyone who posts here wants the best for this great country and the people in it. Our differences are on how to get there, not the overall objective of building a better country.

As we bicker back and forth and taunt and ridicule each other, it is important to remember that the posters on this board are basically good people. They raise their families, contribute to their communities and serve their country. They wouldn't be on this board if they didn't care about America.

So I wish each and every one of you a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and wonderful 2011

I can't say it any better, THIS. Thanks for such a great post, rightwinger!

Merry Christmas to all, or enjoy whatever holiday you celebrate this time of year!

Our Christmas feast is tonight, cajun chicken gumbo, potato salad (cajun way, with cayanne pepper!), and New Orleans style bread pudding with whiskey sauce (try the Bon Ton Cafe recipe, you'll thank me!). My 3 adult kids will make it home in time to help cook, our traditional form of Christmas communication.

Forum List

Back