Christmas and Holiday greetings to all

DiveCon

gone
Aug 10, 2008
To All My Democrat Friends:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2011, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishes.

To My Republican Friends:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

:lmao: :lol: :lmao:

Well done!

Merry Christmas DiveCon!
you're welcome and back at ya

i guess i should point out that this wasnt all my work, but was sent as an email to my brother from one of his friends
but i liked it so much i asked him to forward it to me

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2011, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishes.

Merry Christmas

:rofl:

Merry Christmas Dive
Hope you have a good holiday, you deserve the best, and thanks for being a great person.
Your democrat friend. :tongue:

Oh! And hope you have a good New Years. :D

Happy Holidays, DiveCon.

My best to all of USMB for a productive and prosperous New Year.

LLPH (Love, Light, Peace, Happiness) :)

to all you jabronis here. Been great exchanging ideas and insults with all of you.
Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Quanza, Zippity do dau and Solstice to all of you.
Since last night the Dawg and his red neck kin and friends have been eatin on what we caught and shot: stuffed quail, fresh shrimp and oysters, fresh venison, wild turkey and organic raised beef tenderloin. Washing it down with George Dickel and Stella Artois.
A few shots of that Dickel cleared my cold right up last night.
The vey best to all of you and your families. Peace my friends.

'Brief reflection on killing the Christmas carp'

"You take a kitchen-mallet
and a knife
and hit
the right spot, so it doesn’t jerk, for
jerking means only complications and reduces profit.

And the watchers already narrow their eyes, already admire the
dexterity,
already reach for their purses. And paper is ready
for wrapping it up. And smoke rises from chimneys.
And Christmas peers from windows, creeps along the ground
and splashes in barrels.

Such is the law of happiness.

I am just wondering if the carp is the right creature.

A far better creature surely would be one
which—stretched out—held flat—pinned down—
would turn its blue eye
on the mallet, the knife, the purse, the paper,
the watchers and the chimneys
and Christmas,

And quickly

say something. For instance

These are my happiest days; these are my golden days.
Or
The starry sky above me and the moral law within me,
Or
And yet it moves.

Or at least
Hallelujah!"

Miroslav Holub

and a knife
and hit

dexterity,
and splashes in barrels.

would turn its blue eye
and Christmas,

And quickly

Or
Or
And yet it moves.

Or at least
Hallelujah!"

Miroslav Holub

Good one!! Thanks.
My recipe for carp:
Clean the carp after catching it immediately.
Fire up the grill.
Get a cedar plank and put some seasoning on it and the carp with a little oil.
Put the plank and the carpon top of it.
Put on grill and smoke for 1 hour.
Take the plank and the carp off of the grill onto a platter.
Serve the seasoned plank with slaw and taters and throw the carp away.
Bon Apetit!

and a knife
and hit

dexterity,
and splashes in barrels.

would turn its blue eye
and Christmas,

And quickly

Or
Or
And yet it moves.

Or at least
Hallelujah!"

Miroslav Holub

Good one!! Thanks.
My recipe for carp:
Clean the carp after catching it immediately.
Fire up the grill.
Get a cedar plank and put some seasoning on it and the carp with a little oil.
Put the plank and the carpon top of it.
Put on grill and smoke for 1 hour.
Take the plank and the carp off of the grill onto a platter.
Serve the seasoned plank with slaw and taters and throw the carp away.
Bon Apetit!

lol.
Well done!

I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone on the board a Merry Christmas. This is a political message board and the postings get pretty heated at times. Regardless of your political leanings, it is important to remember that this is all just politics. Everyone who posts here wants the best for this great country and the people in it. Our differences are on how to get there, not the overall objective of building a better country.

As we bicker back and forth and taunt and ridicule each other, it is important to remember that the posters on this board are basically good people. They raise their families, contribute to their communities and serve their country. They wouldn't be on this board if they didn't care about America.

So I wish each and every one of you a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and wonderful 2011

New Topics

Forum List

Back