Merry Christmas all of you evil do'ers and of course the right as well

Merry Christmas Grandpa....waiting for my grand children to settle down so Santa can come....the 4 here know there is no Santa, but I am being mean and making them wait until tomorrow.

The evil doers come from the right.

When has anyone heard liberals scream "let him die"? Or call a corporation a "person" or apologize to an oil company or.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Al5YDag3p8E&feature=related]Xmas[/ame]

Merry Christmas USMB!

Gramps.... My kids are grown too, and we don't have grandkids to spoil yet.... However, I do get to go to work today and play Santa to 18 adults who still believe in Santa. Which is pretty cool for the most part...But, it would also be cool to spend the day with my family.....Oh well, time and a half + getting to make people's day= a pretty good Christmas.

We'll just have busy schedule tonight.... get home from work, go straight down to the in-law's and have Christmas dinner and open gifts, then up to our place to open our gifts to each other.... then probably pass out for the night.

Ugh.... man... just typing it all out makes you realize how long a day it's going to be. At least my wife and I both have Mon/Tues off(she works today too).

I Know it's frowned upon these days.
Maybe it makes people uncomfortable or something.
But for today maybe the lefties will allow for it...
So here it goes....

Merry Christmas

The evil doers come from the right.

When has anyone heard liberals scream "let him die"? Or call a corporation a "person" or apologize to an oil company or.....

Really Dean? You can't even put it aside long enough to wish everyone well?

Your a bigger tool than I thought. If it weren't Christmas I'd neg you so consider that my gift. Lol

Forum List

Back