Merry Christmas all of you evil do'ers and of course the right as well

No matter what day it is, I don't like or respect idiots/bad people.

Just yesterday an idiot almost hit my car in a parking garage when he was going backwards around a corner. I stopped my car and waited for him to stop, but then honked my horn when he was about 2 feet from my bumper....his response was I was somehow drunk for honking my horn at him and driving my car up the parking garage IN HIS WAY, the asshole.

He is just lucky it is the holiday season.

So no, I couldn't give a shit about people like him which are typical of liberals.

I don't wish Merry Christmas to bad or evil people.....and liberals fit that bill.

That comment was about as necessary as rdeans.

What's wrong with some of you?

Did ya get anything good, Gramps?

I got a bottle of 12 year old Canadian Club, a bottle of Kettle One and I am listening to Mountain on my OUTSTANDING new Dream Machine docking station for my I-Phone.

Just yesterday an idiot almost hit my car in a parking garage when he was going backwards around a corner. I stopped my car and waited for him to stop, but then honked my horn when he was about 2 feet from my bumper....his response was I was somehow drunk for honking my horn at him and driving my car up the parking garage IN HIS WAY, the asshole.

So no, I couldn't give a shit about people like him which are typical of liberals.

I don't wish Merry Christmas to bad or evil people.....and liberals fit that bill.

Yeah....I always drive in reverse......it is more fun that way. He was lucky, huh? I bet you would have just kicked his ass if it were in June, huh? Tough guy.

Well....if I see him again, he might not be so lucky or you too.

Yeah....I always drive in reverse......it is more fun that way. He was lucky, huh? I bet you would have just kicked his ass if it were in June, huh? Tough guy.

Damn........I LOVES me an internet tough guy. You a big fella? Got lightning fast hands? Packin your courage? What fun.

The internet tough guy crap is as old as algore's claims on the internet.

You should've asked for some Book of Insults for Christmas from your friends, oh wait.

Just shut the fuck up....now there's my Christmas wish to you.

Damn........I LOVES me an internet tough guy. You a big fella? Got lightning fast hands? Packin your courage? What fun.

The internet tough guy crap is as old as algore's claims on the internet.

You should've asked for some Book of Insults for Christmas from your friends, oh wait.

Just shut the fuck up....now there's my Christmas wish to you.

Oh my.......I don't think I'll ever be able to hang with you.....you are WAY too clever and witty.

I got a bottle of 12 year old Canadian Club, a bottle of Kettle One and I am listening to Mountain on my OUTSTANDING new Dream Machine docking station for my I-Phone.

The adults don't exchange gifts anymore. It's just for the kids now. We do birthdays instead because so many are in November and December.

Watching the kids trying to play xbox with my grandson is more than enough for me.

Try you're not your.

Now, if you're talking about your dick, that is a different meaning.

FYI...I only mess with idiots, scum, etc and LaughingGas is one of them.

Someone bragging about getting cheap alcohol and the "Dream Machine" for the I-phone is quite hilarious especially when they start shit with others. :eusa_boohoo:

Now, if she got a case of PBR well then it is party central in the trailer park tonight.

:lol::badgrin::clap::rofl::finger3::muahaha::lame2::bow3::party::gay::boobies::thewave:

Damn your a dick.

Some people aren't made of money. Whatever happened to "its the thought that counts"

What is everyone's favorite gift they received over the years?
Mine was a 30 lap race with 15 cars in a Winston Cup race car. And passing was allowed. Coolest shit ever.

I earned my money and what I own. I have everything I need so I don't need Christmas gifts or need to tell others what I got from my family.

If someone wants to talk shit at me over responding to an asshole on Christman Eve, well then don't post their lame ass Christmas presents on the internet.

You see I don't make fun of some good person that doesn't have a lot of stuff but I do make fun of assholes with a lot or nothing. It is not what you have, it is who you are.

Some people aren't made of money. Whatever happened to "its the thought that counts"

Mine was a 30 lap race with 15 cars in a Winston Cup race car. And passing was allowed. Coolest shit ever.

So . . . We got the teenager a bunch of computer games he's been begging for for ages, and we got the three-year-old a HUGE play garage. The thing stands almost three feet tall, with lots of ramps and spirals for the cars to roll down, and doors with noisemakers for him to push them through. Should keep him occupied for hours on end, if Thanksgiving at my daughter's is any indication. He played quietly in the middle of the living room with my grandson's toy garage the entire time we were there.

In the next paycheck or two after Christmas, my husband and I are going to splurge on the HDTV we've both been lusting after, and the teenager can have our old TV to play XBox on. (No, there will be no cable hookups in his bedroom, but I might get him a DVD player at some point.)

The little guy, however, gave us the best Christmas present we could have gotten. He has started relieving himself in the potty regularly. I've been fighting with my guys for months over how lackadaisical they are about putting him on the potty when I'm at work and they're home. They just want to run in, do their business, and run back to whatever they were doing, rather than spending time sitting in there with Quinn. I've been telling them that if he's only doing it when I'm home, he's never going to get the idea. I finally put my foot down this week, and lo and behold! He's already decided this is the best thing EVER.

Hope you and your families have a great day tomorrow. And don't forget DO NOT drink and drive!

And if Christmas isn't your cup of tea (or beer) then enjoy it for whatever meaning it has to you!

Merry Christmas Grampa. As stated earlier my kids are having Christmas at home this year, as am I. And I'm taking the day to do a little cleaning. Of course my doctors told me I would not be living by Christmas, so having the strength to do what I'm doing today is the real gift. Thank you God, thank you Santa!

I earned my money and what I own. I have everything I need so I don't need Christmas gifts or need to tell others what I got from my family.

If someone wants to talk shit at me over responding to an asshole on Christman Eve, well then don't post their lame ass Christmas presents on the internet.

You see I don't make fun of some good person that doesn't have a lot of stuff but I do make fun of assholes with a lot or nothing. It is not what you have, it is who you are.

You know what we need? More of your trying to rationalize being a dickhead. Please, continue.

Forum List

Back