Merry Christmas all of you evil do'ers and of course the right as well

This turkey smell is driving everyone nuts, even more than usual.

I usually baste my turkey in orange juice, because I like the extra flavor it adds. When I went to the supermarket to buy all the fixings, I'm very sure that I bought a bottle of orange juice, but it somehow didn't make it home with me. I discovered this fact when I went to put the turkey in the oven.

Lacking any other easily available alternative, I decided to baste the turkey with a bottle of blackberry merlot I had in the refrigerator. OMG, it smells amazing! And judging by the giblets I already filched from the pan, it's going to taste just as good. I can hardly wait.

This turkey smell is driving everyone nuts, even more than usual.

I usually baste my turkey in orange juice, because I like the extra flavor it adds. When I went to the supermarket to buy all the fixings, I'm very sure that I bought a bottle of orange juice, but it somehow didn't make it home with me. I discovered this fact when I went to put the turkey in the oven.

Lacking any other easily available alternative, I decided to baste the turkey with a bottle of blackberry merlot I had in the refrigerator. OMG, it smells amazing! And judging by the giblets I already filched from the pan, it's going to taste just as good. I can hardly wait.

You may never baste with orange juice again! My daughter cooks her turkey in champagne. It's incredibly good!

In the next paycheck or two after Christmas, my husband and I are going to splurge on the HDTV we've both been lusting after, and the teenager can have our old TV to play XBox on. (No, there will be no cable hookups in his bedroom, but I might get him a DVD player at some point.)

You won't need to. Xbox 360s can play DVDs (I assume that's what he has and not a regular Xbox).

The evil doers come from the right.

When has anyone heard liberals scream "let him die"? Or call a corporation a "person" or apologize to an oil company or.....

I've heard Liberals come up with panels to determine if a person should live or die and I have heard many a liberals apologize to nation states, both friends and foe. I've also heard Liberals asail the term, "Merry Christmas."

The evil doers come from the right.

When has anyone heard liberals scream "let him die"? Or call a corporation a "person" or apologize to an oil company or.....

I've heard Liberals come up with panels to determine if a person should live or die and I have heard many a liberals apologize to nation states, both friends and foe. I've also heard Liberals asail the term, "Merry Christmas."

You've "heard" all that huh? And I have heard lots of bullshit. Merry Christmas.

Seems bahumbug is the word of the day eh? Oh well.
Only to the Teabaggers.​

December 25, 2011

Stocks Rise As
U.S. Economic Hopes Improve

(From Obama: The BE$T gift for 2011!!)​

"The U.S. Congress on Friday approved a two-month extension of a payroll tax cut that will preserve income for most Americans, supporting their purchases of goods and services and support sentiment.

The euro was up 0.1 percent to $1.3054, well above its 11-month trough of $1.2945 hit earlier this month.

The latest Commodity Futures Trading Commission data showed investors reduced their short euro positions slightly, potentially giving support to the single currency.

Currency speculators boosted their bets in favor of the U.S. dollar.

Emerging bright signs for the U.S. economic outlook helped revive some appetite for riskier assets, curbing demand for safe-haven U.S. and German government bonds."​

How 'bout that.....riskier assets!!!!

I'm guessin' most investors are gettin' a little tired o' being safe, secure, "conservative"-weenies....and, more BALLSY, CALCULATED-RI$K-AMERICAN!!!!

obama-pointing-150x150.jpg

Whatta GREAT TIME to START A BUSINESS!!!!!!

92.gif
92.gif
92.gif
92.gif
92.gif

*​

"A Canadian who now lives in London, Barton has spent much of his career working in Asia — in fact, he was in India when I reached him on a fuzzy cellphone line this week. He told me that one of the most striking differences he has observed between the rising economies of Asia and of other emerging markets like Brazil compared to the United States is their owner-dominated long-term capitalism, versus the quarterly capitalism of the United States, with its widely held public companies.

”Thinking about where the company should be in 10 or 12 years, these are not the discussions held in many widely held companies,” Barton said.

The irony is that directly engaged owners are the men who made American capitalism great and who remain responsible for its most outstanding companies.

More than a century later, the American companies the world most admires — Google, Amazon, Apple, Facebook — are the creations of that same breed of rapid and resolute founding owners."

Last edited:
Hope you and your families have a great day tomorrow. And don't forget DO NOT drink and drive!
No doubt.

"Why do people bring pine trees into their houses at the Winter Solstice, placing brightly colored (red and white) packages under their boughs, as gifts to show their love for each other … ?" he wrote. "It is because, underneath the pine bough is the exact location where one would find this 'Most Sacred' substance, the Amanita muscaria, in the wild."

Forum List

Back