Merle Haggard: ‘It’s Almost Criminal What They Do With Our President’

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
“It was also nice to meet Obama and find him very different from the media makeout. It’s really almost criminal what they [the media] do with our President,” Haggard tells Rolling Stone. “There seems to be no shame or anything. They call him all kinds of names all day long, saying he’s doing certain things that he’s not. It’s just a big old political game that I don’t want to be part of. There are people spending their lives putting him down.”

Merle Haggard It s Criminal What They Do to Our President

merle haggard's brain has been pickled by a cocktail of drugs over the years, he has no idea what he is saying e.g., "almost criminal what they [the media] do...". "They call him all kinds of names all day long..." that fucking :asshole: has had the best "media" any president has had in the past 60 years !!

haggard, as most "entertainers" are, in the left field of political stupidity, i'll bet he walks in left hand circles when he does walk. :up: ....... :lmao:

merle haggard's brain has been pickled by a cocktail of drugs over the years, he has no idea what he is saying e.g., "almost criminal what they [the media] do...". "They call him all kinds of names all day long..." that fucking :asshole: has had the best "media" any president has had in the past 60 years !!

haggard, as most "entertainers" are, in the left field of political stupidity, i'll bet he walks in left hand circles when he does walk. :up: ....... :lmao:

I doubt it. He's just able to separate legitimate political disagreement from off-the-rails character assassination.

Last edited:
It's criminal what he's doing to us.

No, actually, its not at all "criminal".

But its certainly true that certain media has lied to the American people about President Obama and in really incredible accomplishments.

Oh my the far left programmed minions are running wild today.

However it is posts like these show why the far left should not be in charge of anything in government..

But its certainly true that certain media has lied to the American people about President Obama and in really incredible accomplishments.

However it is posts like these show why the far left should not be in charge of anything in government..

http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/kosh-is-where-they-got-the-idea-for-this-character.387090/

Yes I saw that you posted a family portrait and tried to claim it was me..

Boring!

Then again what do you expect from the racist/bigoted far left posters on this board..

“It was also nice to meet Obama and find him very different from the media makeout. It’s really almost criminal what they [the media] do with our President,” Haggard tells Rolling Stone. “There seems to be no shame or anything. They call him all kinds of names all day long, saying he’s doing certain things that he’s not. It’s just a big old political game that I don’t want to be part of. There are people spending their lives putting him down.”

Another turd from a shit stain,most days its on here deriding old white rednecks,yet today its quoting one in a positive note,priceless.

Merle Haggard It s Criminal What They Do to Our President

http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/kosh-is-where-they-got-the-idea-for-this-character.387090/

Boring!

Then again what do you expect from the racist/bigoted far left posters on this board..

Geez Kosh, he's doing the same exact thing you do.
Want evidence? Here you go!
How did liberals create ISIS Page 6 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Please note how Kosh lied about what I posted even though what I posted is included in his posts.
Now I'm not condoning what another poster did to Kosh, I'm simply showing that what Kosh is crying about is the same practice Kosh knowingly implements himself. That would clearly show that Kosh is a simple minded hypocrite.

Boring!

How did liberals create ISIS Page 6 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Please note how Kosh lied about what I posted even though what I posted is included in his posts.
Now I'm not condoning what another poster did to Kosh, I'm simply showing that what Kosh is crying about is the same practice Kosh knowingly implements himself. That would clearly show that Kosh is a simple minded hypocrite.

Another far left irony impaired post!

Really need to get a counter up and running for these types of posts..

Boring!

Well Kosh, I posted evidence that you are crying about actions that you yourself do regularly, which is something anyone with any honesty wouldn't do. Now explain what's impaired about that? Also in the linked posts, I side with the right regarding the creation of the ISIS.
You just keep making yourself look like an ass. :2up:

Boring!

Well Kosh, I posted evidence that you are crying about actions that you yourself do regularly, which is something anyone with any honesty wouldn't do. Now explain what's impaired about that? Also in the linked posts, I side with the right regarding the creation of the ISIS.
Kosh is a low-IQ troll

As to the OP, Merle is right & we know which channel fans the ODS flames because the rw only has one channel :up: GOPTV (Fox)

Boring!

Kosh is a low-IQ troll

As to the OP, Merle is right & we know which channel fans the ODS flames because the rw only has one channel :up: GOPTV (Fox)

Another far left irony impaired post..

What media is he watching that calls Obama names all day long.

I think it's criminal how most news outlets protect him

Yes, that's the actual reality. He should have already been Impeached. His IRS and NSA abuses alone, are Impeachable offenses. The only reason he hasn't been Impeached, is because he's been well-protected by a Left/Democrat dominated MSM. So Haggard got it wrong. He's no victim. He's a criminal.

What media is he watching that calls Obama names all day long.

I think it's criminal how most news outlets protect him

Yes, that's the actual reality. He should have already been Impeached. His IRS and NSA abuses alone, are Impeachable offenses. The only reason he hasn't been Impeached, is because he's been well-protected by a Left/Democrat dominated MSM. So Haggard got it wrong. He's no victim. He's a criminal.

Actually his illegal wars and abolishment of due process should rank pretty high in there..

Forum List

Back