I S I S Captures Route Irish. This Contradicts Dempsey Saying Iraq Under Control.

EconChick

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2014
So Jakey and NotFooled, do you know what Route Irish is?

Do you know the significance of ISIS capturing it?

I'll let you read up and figure out why you continue to be wrong about Obama's strategy in Iraq.

The far left can not admit that they were wrong!

They would much rather watch the world burn that admit to being wrong!

Obamas cut and run strategy continually proves that this far left strategy (to appease the smallest of radical political bases) was the wrong one..

But I thought Gen. Obama was in charge of the strategic bombing. What could possibly have gone wrong?

But that General Obama sure can salute, though, huh? LOL

I'm waiting for Foo and Fakey to wake up......wonder if they even know what the hell we're talking about.

But I thought Gen. Obama was in charge of the strategic bombing. What could possibly have gone wrong?

I'm waiting for Foo and Fakey to wake up......wonder if they even know what the hell we're talking about.
Well looking at the thread by Duhscumbobulated, it's the Republican House's fault.

Well looking at the thread by Duhscumbobulated, it's the Republican House's fault.

LOL, good name. I rarely even read his stuff anymore.

LOL, good name. I rarely even read his stuff anymore.
Some people just have no credibility because they have no integrity. He's one of them. OnePercenter is another. It's all made up in their heads.

So Fakey and Foo, guess you're behind on the news. Or maybe you don't know what Route Irish is. Or maybe you know you'll look like idiots and don't want to reply, LOL.

I'll let you read up and figure out why you continue to be wrong about Obama's strategy in Iraq.

Would it kill you post a link?

Do you think all information comes off the internet?

Those who rely only on the internet are the kind of dummies that predicted Democrats were going to keep the Senate.

But when the link shows up, I'll be happy to post it.

Would it kill you post a link?

Do you think all information comes off the internet?

Those who rely only on the internet are the kind of dummies that predicted Democrats were going to keep the Senate.

But when the link shows up, I'll be happy to post it.

You predicted the stock market would collapse when the Fed ended QE, so shut the fuck up grandma.

There is no news story anywhere on what you're 'reporting'.

The first link that pops up when you search "route irish isis" on google is this thread. And there's nothing in the news section.

We do have this:

Isis Iraqi army retakes control of oil refinery town as Kurds stand firm against overstretched Islamic State - Middle East - World - The Independent

lol
No, she is claiming ISIS has taken control of the Airport Road that connects the Green Zone to the airport.

I know. There's nothing out there about it. If it's true maybe it will pop up later today or tomorrow.

Forum List

Back