Merged Credit downgrade threads

Wait until the cookie crumbles...

That little tyrant will be claiming Martial Law and declaring himself dictator indeterminately.

Obama tempted to ‘bypass Congress’

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN-RF0mlUmE]‪"Yes You Can" says Obama La Raza puppets‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Just listen to the crowd... "yes you can...." :evil:

You righties can spin this all you want, but intelligent people know who caused this!

They sure do. It would be putting the incompetent community organizer in the Whitehouse and his band of merry men.

I think we ahve the same rating that Moodys gave the junk mortgage packages so we have nothing to worry about. We will bail ourselves out.

:lol:

You're a fucking idiot aren't you??

Wait until inflation fucks you in your ass and the progressive fucks blame the rising inflation on greedy corporations instead of their inept leader....

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture3806-summerofrecovery2.jpg

You righties can spin this all you want, but intelligent people know who caused this!

An intelligent person would probably realize that both parties caused it, with irresponsible fiscal policies. Trying to point fingers at the other guys is hypocritical and really lame.

Hmm, so what you're saying is the Dems voted Yes on a bad budget and Obama singed it and now it's all the Republicans fault? Wow, good luck selling that to America... Hell even the really dumb people that Obama targets only know there is the President and have no clue as to what congress is, so even they will assume it was all Obama. Of course the Reps played their part but that’s what you get when you aim for the most politically inferior and Government dependent base in the history of our country.

Backfire!

Let me just save everyone their breath and post what you're obviously going to post:

All the Democrats on the forum: It's Bush's fault!

All the Republicans on the forum: It's Obama's fault!

All the liberals on the forum: It's the Tea Party's fault!

All the conservatives on the forum: It's Satan's fault!

All the tea-party members on the forum: It's Obama's fault!

WilliamJoyce: U.S. Credit rating dropped--but duh, of course it was. What Black people do you know have good credit?

Yep I am the idiot that predicted this situation many years ago.
And right wingers ridiculed me for it.

Hmm, so what you're saying is the Dems voted Yes on a bad budget and Obama singed it and now it's all the Republicans fault? Wow, good luck selling that to America... Hell even the really dumb people that Obama targets only know there is the President and have no clue as to what congress is, so even they will assume it was all Obama. Of course the Reps played their part but that’s what you get when you aim for the most politically inferior and Government dependent base in the history of our country.

Backfire!

Watch for S&P's justification. "Lack of revenue increases", "non-balanced approach".

BTW, take a look at my sig... That was posted by one of the most retared posters on these boards. I won't even call TM a liberal because they reject her.

You just did what she calls people out as being stupid... Grats.

Forum List

Back